Dragon Age Fan Thread

Comments

• I've noticed Inquisition is on Next-Gen...Is there a cloud save or is it pick what you did?

Lingvort posted: »

Ah, well. I guess that's the best you can do without it.

• edited November 2014

brandishes murder knife

That's my waifu you speak ill of.

Pipas posted: »

Yep, pretty much this. Except for the Leliana part, never liked her. hides

• Voted Leliana, Blackwall, Cole, Cass and Varric. Couldn't decide between them. :S

<----- And Cassandra, Dorian, Varric... You know what? They're all cool. That's actually great question for the poll! Vote HERE.

• That's the game's way of telling you that you're a bad person, and you should feel bad.

I tried to kill her in three separate playthroughs. Never worked. puts his helmet on

• F. Talk to companions.

• I usually play as a female Hawke whom I make either a warrior or a rogue... so... Fenris. :3

Wow, I think I'm the only one in here who romanced Fenris. XD

so who did you guys romance in DA:2?

• Is it just me or did the guy talking to her sound like Zevran?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPpekcveMOQ&feature=youtu.be

• Gary-OakGary-Oak Banned
    edited November 2014

G. All of the above.

• That is actually G.

Flog already claimed F. as talking to companions.

Gary-Oak posted: »

G. All of the above.

• Ah, well.

Waiting for Varric.

Flog61 posted: »

It looks like we'll only get these videos for Vivienne, Varric and Iron Bull.

• I reckon that's Jon Curry, so, yeah, he did sound like Zevran.

Gary-Oak posted: »

Is it just me or did the guy talking to her sound like Zevran?

• "I prefer the term "ruthless", myself."

That's the game's way of telling you that you're a bad person, and you should feel bad.

• Z. Studying in college/university.

• If you're talking about the Dragon Age Keep, it allows you to pick the decisions you've made to create a world state, it does not use any kind of save import. If not, then I'm afraid I can't help you.

I've noticed Inquisition is on Next-Gen...Is there a cloud save or is it pick what you did?

• edited November 2014

"...with excitement?"

Z. Studying in college/university.

• "...keeping you awake at night."

Nothing exciting about that, of course.

"...with excitement?"

• edited November 2014

Few days ago I posted that some text-based browser game was announced. And guess what, it's available right now! You can play it via the Keep.

Alt text

EDIT: See tutorial HERE.

• "The site is currently only available to beta testers."

Few days ago I posted that some text-based browser game was announced. And guess what, it's available right now! You can play it via the Keep. EDIT: See tutorial HERE.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26hjP2jK2uc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_CXRle6TVE

Vids featuring Vivi and Josphine, with the latter vid showcasing three of the main political names in Orlais: Empress Celene, Briala, and Grand Duke Gaspard.

• Huh, then I guess you have to acces it via the Keep. It's in the hidden menu on the left.

"The site is currently only available to beta testers."

• Durundumdumdum.

Alt text

Soo, next time Varric? I really hope they'll make more than 3 of these. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_CApsY-K6c&feature=youtu.be (Also, two posts short of 666)

• I hope so, too. I mean, c'mon, Bioware, give us (cough me! cough) more videos about Cassandra!

Also... 666th post. diabolical, almost satanic laugh

Durundumdumdum. Soo, next time Varric? I really hope they'll make more than 3 of these.

• I just want a Blackwall one. Out of all the companions, we've seen by far the least of him. :/

Durundumdumdum. Soo, next time Varric? I really hope they'll make more than 3 of these.

• Yeah. :( Solas has been quite neglected as well. Cole too.

I just want a Blackwall one. Out of all the companions, we've seen by far the least of him.

• Yeah, I haven't even heard his voice in-game. There was something in Twitch streams, but I couldn't make anything out of it due to the background noise and devs constantly talking over the banter and all that stuff.

I just want a Blackwall one. Out of all the companions, we've seen by far the least of him.

• Somebody cleared it up.

There's also a Blackwall/Cole banter at about 8:39 here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzzf78eSKvw

Yeah, I haven't even heard his voice in-game. There was something in Twitch streams, but I couldn't make anything out of it due to the background noise and devs constantly talking over the banter and all that stuff.

• I guess I can get that off my "to do" list now.

Somebody cleared it up. There's also a Blackwall/Cole banter at about 8:39 here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzzf78eSKvw

• Just put the last bit down on Dragon Age: Inquisition at my Gamestop! GUYZ I"M SO EXCITED!!!

Alt text

• GUYZ I"M SO EXCITED!!!

Who isn't? The game is coming out in, lemme check... 10 DAYS?! OMG, I STILL HAVEN'T PRE-ORDERED IT! OFF I GO.

(well, not now, but I do plan on doing that in coming days, before it's too late)

Just put the last bit down on Dragon Age: Inquisition at my Gamestop! GUYZ I"M SO EXCITED!!!

• Alt text

(Funny thing, I think at least 1/4 of all posts on this thread is mine).

• I sided with the Templars in my first playthrough, then let Anders go and ended up killing him anyways in the courtyard. I changed my mind though since I really wanted Anders to be in my playthrough in Inquistion so I've sided with the mages so I can keep him alive. I want Anders to see what he's done!

• You know, this is a great idea for a poll!

Vote HERE,

• Voted for "Let him stay and fight". I've decided not to make my "asshole" playthrough as my first one, so, instead, I went with pro-Mage. Same goes for my world state.

You know, this is a great idea for a poll! Vote HERE,

• I let him live, i couldn't bring myself to kill him since i romanced that sexy beast of a man.

• I romanced him then killed him.

God my Hawke was so angsty.

• Well, I do remember you mentioning that.

Funny enough, Anders only ever lives in the playthroughs where I:

a) Romance him.

b) Totally ignore him (this one gives 50/50, he may or may not die on that one).

The rest (though, it's mostly option B for me, since I can't suffer this fake Anders' presence for too long), well, let's just say Justice needs a new host way too often.

Flog61 posted: »

I romanced him then killed him. God my Hawke was so angsty.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.