Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Its actually just the scene where Clem puts down the baby to kill a zombie with the hatchet xD It doesn't actually mean that AJ is a zombie baby... Just to clear things up :p

Okay. Additional Info : This exists in the files of Episode 5

• edited November 2014

Alt text

Haha. (YW)

bigdogg0821 posted: »

cant paste image *insert clementine image saying "I dont know?"

• The image didn't work.

IAmHoboKing posted: »

Haha. (YW)

• Kenny refers Clem as ''heavy artillery'' when you select the option that Bonnie sent you to change his bandage.

• Probably because it's a gif. I'll edit it~

dojo32161 posted: »

The image didn't work.

• There we go.

IAmHoboKing posted: »

Probably because it's a gif. I'll edit it~

• In 400 days during bonnies story, in the qte where you brain dee with the rebar, if you wait out the clock and fail, Dee will kill bonnie with a melee weapon of her own. I was like wtf when i saw this.

• Bonnie is a soul hungry ginger.

• What is it....? I feel like I have an idea but.... I'm not sure.... o-o

• Yeah that was the first Hold and drag ever so I was super confused and died the first time ;'(

Krazy8 posted: »

In 400 days during bonnies story, in the qte where you brain dee with the rebar, if you wait out the clock and fail, Dee will kill bonnie with a melee weapon of her own. I was like wtf when i saw this.

• edited November 2014

One sec, I'm trying to get two big pics on here.

• The blood stains that still remain on clems hat is of lee from season 1 ... when he gets bit by the walker at the end of e4

• I know. I get sad seeing that.... Lee gave everything for Clem.

The blood stains that still remain on clems hat is of lee from season 1 ... when he gets bit by the walker at the end of e4

• Yeah, I think almost everyone know that. Or don't. Anyway, in some way, it means that part of Lee is still with her. Not only mentally (by what he taught her) but also physically (because of his blood).

The blood stains that still remain on clems hat is of lee from season 1 ... when he gets bit by the walker at the end of e4

• As little light as there was in the building, I find it extremely hard to believe he could have navigated through without knowing where anything is. He probably did find a door and escape down the stairs. Just calling BS in that situation.

I always assumed if he "died" in the alleyway, he escaped down the sewer like Lee did, and if he "died" in the building, he escaped down the stairs.

• I'm eating bread.

• Good LORD

This changes everything

I'm eating bread.

• An incredibly minor and easy-to-miss detail:

Crawford's hanged from the bell-tower, right? If you save Ben, there's a quick camera shot where you can see a step-ladder positioned next to the bell. A little detail that I appreciated.

Alt text

• Whoa o.o I never saw that, nice added detail.

Deltino posted: »

An incredibly minor and easy-to-miss detail: Crawford's hanged from the bell-tower, right? If you save Ben, there's a quick camera shot where you can see a step-ladder positioned next to the bell. A little detail that I appreciated.

• Nice TWAU reference at the end there ;)

This is also the only option that convinces Sarah to take the glasses back from Clem without having to save her first. It’s really heartwarm

• Can you make it brighter? I can't see.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Whoa o.o I never saw that, nice added detail.

• I'll find a good pic soon, but if you look closely at Clementine's hat in Season 2, you can see it is literally falling apart. There are holes and parts were it is fraying at the seams. A nice little detail by TellTale.

• Season 2 was more detailed than Season 1,

I may have posted Clem's S2 Hat model months ago.

eRock92 posted: »

I'll find a good pic soon, but if you look closely at Clementine's hat in Season 2, you can see it is literally falling apart. There are holes and parts were it is fraying at the seams. A nice little detail by TellTale.

• But overall I think the detail has vastly improved from season one to season two. Just by looking at the landscape in each season you can see a significant difference in the detail they put into it.

• I noticed that too, that was a nice detail they put in.

eRock92 posted: »

I'll find a good pic soon, but if you look closely at Clementine's hat in Season 2, you can see it is literally falling apart. There are holes and parts were it is fraying at the seams. A nice little detail by TellTale.

• season 1 and season 2 had different colors for clems hat (slightly darker in season 2)

• Yes, and it is purple.

Hands down.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

season 1 and season 2 had different colors for clems hat (slightly darker in season 2)

• Maybe its just stained with blood? I dunno

Yes, and it is purple. Hands down.

• I read that in Carlos's voice xD

blukey posted: »

But Kenny cannot survive without his godlike stache. He would "cease to function."

• Carver has in his office one of the tapes Lee watches in Around Every Corner (this could however be a reused model).

• There is a hidden /unused option to look at Sarita's arm in Episode 3

Alt text

Discovered by BetterChoice from the OtherTwdforum

• Time to go check this out.

There is a hidden /unused option to look at Sarita's arm in Episode 3 Discovered by BetterChoice from the OtherTwdforum

• During the break in at Crawford if you chose to sneak in, after exiting the manhole on the right you can see Molly's hook floating beside a building.

• Is it true?

dojo32161 posted: »

Time to go check this out.

• edited November 2014

Clem was crying there and her weapon was here coat XD

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l91AaU2G4DE

• Alrighty.

I don't really trust due to all the model swaps.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.