Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• If you went with Jane and if Telltale´s gonna let her live for 9 months, she´s gonna have a baby.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited November 2014

I don't think so, there's no evidence to support this. No hints to it like Christa had in season 1.

If you went with Jane and if Telltale´s gonna let her live for 9 months, she´s gonna have a baby.

• I found out something else very interesting. On the knife that Clem found in the little house near the bridge, we can see the initials WM. I think this stands for Walter and Matthew.

Alt text

We can hear Walter say that he gave it to Matthew when the ZA happened and we all know that they were very close to one another. This is very cool detail if it's true. :D

• There's a couple of jokes that rely on a character's hypocrisy:

• Kenny calling Nick "Vanilla Ice" presumably because he's wearing a baseball cap, ignoring the fact that Kenny himself is wearing one too. Apparently Nick's hat was originally going to be worn backwards, before Telltale changed it for some unknown reason.

• Mike is hesitant about the Confederate coat, even though he himself is wearing Confederate colors.

• But even if she did, they'd have to kill the baby off since Jane's determinant.

dojo32161 posted: »

I don't think so, there's no evidence to support this. No hints to it like Christa had in season 1.

• edited November 2014

I played S2 EP1 recently and discovered some minor things.

After Clem sneaks into the cabin, if you go to Sarah first and promise to be her friend, after you leave her room, you can still talk to Sarah and ask her where to find needles/bandages. Sarah will also remind you again that you're friends. She won't lock the door.

There's also a slightly different walker fight in the shed. During the fight, once the walker stands up while Clem is offered a rake/brick, not clicking on anything will prompt a left arrow quick time event. After this, Clem will dodge the walker and fall down. Clem then grabs a piece of broken wood and stabs the walker through the jaw twice. The walker eventually ends up against the wall to be killed by the hammer, as usual. Except this time, some wood is sticking through it's jaw too.

• Omid is Carlos. We were bind.

FetchWalker posted: »

I just replayed season 2 episode 1 again and I'm just gonna say one thing-Carlos is not only a genious but he's also a wizard. Do you rememb

• Either Jane planned to do an abortion further down the line (is that even healthy? Birth control isn't safe to do on your own, and it's not like you'll find some magical crap in the woods), or Telltale simply didn't care.

Pretty stupid of her to have unprotected sex. At least Carver impregnated Rebecca inside his fortress.

IAmHoboKing posted: »

But even if she did, they'd have to kill the baby off since Jane's determinant.

• Of course it is.

I found out something else very interesting. On the knife that Clem found in the little house near the bridge, we can see the initials WM. I

• I'm so late, but it was also a diner.

It is implied he stayed at the restaurant Shel and Beccas group were in. Shel and Becca weren't in the restaraunt, they were in a pit stop.

• AWH

In the either updated versions or disc versions, in the shootout tension of S2 E4 they removed the Speaking Russian subtitles.

• And the goddamn sun in Season 1. It was actually terrible, like the Teletubbies sun, but crapper.

But overall I think the detail has vastly improved from season one to season two. Just by looking at the landscape in each season you can see a significant difference in the detail they put into it.

• Stop.

It's blue.

Yes, and it is purple. Hands down.

• Clementine savagely whacking him over the head with an object says otherwise.

Yeah. It's weird too. It felt like the fight didn't even need to happen.

• DID YOU SERIOUSLY CREATE THAT WHOLE POST AND UPLOAD THE PICTURES JUST TO SAY THAT?!

fallandir posted: »

his skin is grey and decaying Perhaps it foreshadowed Luke's fate at the bottom of the lake. :>

• Carlos is not only a genious

are you sure

I just replayed season 2 episode 1 again and I'm just gonna say one thing-Carlos is not only a genious but he's also a wizard. Do you rememb

• Oh- and I'm pretty sure Christa took off his bandage to check out his wound. Probably put it in her invisible huge ass pocket.

• Or maybe Nick just looks like Vanilla ice. I might be missing something, but I don't find relevance in a baseball cap and Vanilla ice. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Bokor posted: »

There's a couple of jokes that rely on a character's hypocrisy: * Kenny calling Nick "Vanilla Ice" presumably because he's wearing a ba

• clem: LEAP FROG MOTHERFUCKER

ClemRanger posted: »

The racoon's paws had only four fingers. They have five IRL

• Did they take that picture the day of the outbreak, printed it out (in it came out in that camera thing like Sarah's), and then the outbreak just happened?

Like "oh it's your family picture day? lol more like your family dies day"

In S2E1 the zombie tied to the tree at the camp is also Sam's owner.

• Nearly cried, but then I read this and I was like "awww"

Pipas posted: »

He can, if you at the beginning of the 5th episode run for cover instead of going for AJ.

• russian harry potter

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Aside from disappearing towns and the vanishing bullets from Clem's pockets, Arvo randomly pulls a rifle out from thin air. The group did

• cuddle time

Jewfreeus posted: »

the animation file for luke and jane doing kissing stuff and thangs in episode 4 is called cuddle time

• Doug is based off a real person. One of the developers friend, named Doug.

• Nursery? Hmph, Carver was actually serious when he said he'd raise the child. Actually, to be honest, the nursery probably has knives under the cot.

dojo32161 posted: »

So I found these over at "The other forums" from a user over there named Gary Bettman. Bellboy and Ratman: Howe's Hardware blueprints:

• Clem? I don't think so...

Bokor posted: »

Cue defensive people trying to pass them off as stressed/trying to appease IGN/telling the truth. TBH, I think everybody has PTSD in this game. Clementine suffers from it most heavily.

• Telltale tweaked dialogue and their editing to ensure that the player made a strong connection with Jane in episode four. Fan feedback helped influence this. Telltale describes her as being one of the most important characters in the story, despite being introduced later than the rest of the cast.

LOL

Because that worked.

quinnics posted: »

As mentioned in another post above, Telltale did an interview with Game Informer. Here's some tidbits they released about the development of

• Telltale remodeled AJ's model to make him look more like Alvin. Alvin's VA just got his facts wrong.

• Holy cow! O.O I had no idea that could happen.

I played S2 EP1 recently and discovered some minor things. After Clem sneaks into the cabin, if you go to Sarah first and promise to be h

• In both of the Kenny endings, you never see Kenny or Clem pick up Clem's gun that she was told to drop by Edith.

Also, the same music that plays if you kill Kenny is played when you have to choose to stay at Wellington or with Kenny. It's called At Peace, composed by Jared Emerson Johnson.

• I'm sorry, another one:

Despite the fact that Jane said it's better to be on your own earlier in Amid the Ruins, if you decide to go with Jane first to the deck, she says it's nice to have someone watching your back. What's with the hypocrisy Jane, make up your mind.

• D:

Stop. It's blue.

• edited November 2014

Also if you saved Jane and then decide to leave without her, she will say:

"I can't do this alone...okay? Is that what you want to hear?"

From the lady who brought you "You guys better hurry up and get to smearing if you want to live. Or you can die here...doesn't matter to me."

I'm just saying for a rogue charcter like Jane who is used to going solo, it's a little off. An easy fix would've been for her to say "I can't do this by myself anymore." but yeah x_x Jane confuses my brain.

I'm sorry, another one: Despite the fact that Jane said it's better to be on your own earlier in Amid the Ruins, if you decide to go with

• Busted.

DID YOU SERIOUSLY CREATE THAT WHOLE POST AND UPLOAD THE PICTURES JUST TO SAY THAT?!

• Jane: "Some people can't let go of the past." But earlier, you were talking non-stop about your sister Jaime. She's a very hypocritical character, but I think she said what she said about being alone was because she didn't want Clem to leave her, not because she can't survive on her own. It was like a guilt trip thing, saying that I'm going to die if you leave me alone, but I wasn't buying it. When I saw that, I was like, "Bullshit, you've been fine on your own and you'll be fine now."

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Also if you saved Jane and then decide to leave without her, she will say: "I can't do this alone...okay? Is that what you want to hear?"

• So basically she's the Walking Hypocrite, just as people joke that Ben's the Walking Liability.

Jane: "Some people can't let go of the past." But earlier, you were talking non-stop about your sister Jaime. She's a very hypocritical char

• There is a poster in S2E1 where it was about a lost cat named "Pixel"

• Here's a bonus screenshot.

Alt text

• Yes, exactly.

RichWalk23 posted: »

So basically she's the Walking Hypocrite, just as people joke that Ben's the Walking Liability.

• DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

fallandir posted: »

Busted.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.