The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Myself.

So have any new Mods been announced? If not...Who do you think will become a Mod? I'm going to guess @fallandir

• You know I'm complete shit if it comes to that stuff? Terrible idea, friend.

My vote goes to @dojo32161, @Flog61 or @Belan.

So have any new Mods been announced? If not...Who do you think will become a Mod? I'm going to guess @fallandir

• I don't trust you.

:P

The Mod Dictatorship may actually happen if you became a Mod.

Myself.

• Hell no, I'd be a good mod.

But I'll probably not be on the site long enough anyway.

I don't trust you. :P The Mod Dictatorship may actually happen if you became a Mod.

• @Tinni @tobi @passwordsucks @saltlick305 @gousst @thewalkingsheep @allthatremains @sweetpeaclem @Leethepro etc

She is smart and awesome even though we never talked Tinni first :D

• Well in the end it will be up to Telltale and you can deny it if you're offered.

If that happened to me I would take it.

fallandir posted: »

You know I'm complete shit if it comes to that stuff? Terrible idea, friend. My vote goes to @dojo32161, @Flog61 or @Belan.

• Okay okay okay, I want to clear a few things up. I seemed like a dick and overreacted against the whole thing, but that's kinda how I react to things sometimes....it really sucks, but I take things a lot more literal than I should. I have run into problems with good friendships in the past (including here) because my thick mind can't see through these 'jokes'.

So...I apologize DLB and WTW.

• Lifespan.

You mean during the day or lifespan?

• I think Goust would be awesome at it.

Markd4547 posted: »

@Tinni @tobi @passwordsucks @saltlick305 @gousst @thewalkingsheep @allthatremains @sweetpeaclem @Leethepro etc She is smart and awesome even though we never talked Tinni first

• You mean during the day or lifespan?

Hell no, I'd be a good mod. But I'll probably not be on the site long enough anyway.

• If I took it seriously I could maybe, just maybe be a mod.

Comment disappeared but "Lifespan" Damn, that sucks.

• Unless I take it from you. >:D

Well in the end it will be up to Telltale and you can deny it if you're offered. If that happened to me I would take it.

• Comment disappeared but

"Lifespan"

Damn, that sucks.

Hell no, I'd be a good mod. But I'll probably not be on the site long enough anyway.

• You can both be Mods. :>

Pls no. :P

• Pls no.

:P

Unless I take it from you. >:D

• He would be a great Mod.

@Belan, @dojo32161, @Tinni, @WarpSpeed, @CreepingCake

Might list some others later.

• Thanks, but I would most definitely turn down the offer. I'd have to like... censor my thoughts and be helpful and stuff. I'm not sure that I would want such binding responsibilities lol.

You know I'm complete shit if it comes to that stuff? Terrible idea, friend. My vote goes to @dojo32161, @Flog61 or @Belan.

• _>.

VERY KINKY QUESTION.

AWESOMEO posted: »

PETER HOW'S YOUR DICK

• Tinni and Belan are getting a lot of support.

I think they would be good.

Twistee posted: »

He would be a great Mod. @Belan, @dojo32161, @Tinni, @WarpSpeed, @CreepingCake Might list some others later.

• Yeah they would be good.

Tinni and Belan are getting a lot of support. I think they would be good.

• Alt text

ComingSoon posted: »

Okay okay okay, I want to clear a few things up. I seemed like a dick and overreacted against the whole thing, but that's kinda how I react

• Yeah, I can imagine how consuming it must be. Well, you can always pass on the offer to the guys up here @GoldenPaladin or @CreepingCake. Let them begin a fight to the death.

Belan posted: »

Thanks, but I would most definitely turn down the offer. I'd have to like... censor my thoughts and be helpful and stuff. I'm not sure that I would want such binding responsibilities lol.

• If you're a mod I'm out pece

Myself.

• xD

Belan posted: »

Thanks, but I would most definitely turn down the offer. I'd have to like... censor my thoughts and be helpful and stuff. I'm not sure that I would want such binding responsibilities lol.

• Tinni would be a great mod.

Tinni and Belan are getting a lot of support. I think they would be good.

• edited November 2014

That is interesting...
    But yeah. It is my work actually

Words cannot describe...

• Mortal Kombat!

Yeah, I can imagine how consuming it must be. Well, you can always pass on the offer to the guys up here @GoldenPaladin or @CreepingCake. Let them begin a fight to the death.

• I'll get my sword!

Yeah, I can imagine how consuming it must be. Well, you can always pass on the offer to the guys up here @GoldenPaladin or @CreepingCake. Let them begin a fight to the death.

• Thanks.

Apology accepted. <3

ComingSoon posted: »

Okay okay okay, I want to clear a few things up. I seemed like a dick and overreacted against the whole thing, but that's kinda how I react

• Lol, you say that but we all know you ain't got nowhere to go xD

• Alt text

This couldn't come at a better time, I have a half day tomorrow so it'll be out when I'm home.

• idk, How many times I have posted this now but if you guys have a spare moment and could make a character for my new Fan Fic (The prologue is out now) That would make my day :) http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/86248/dark-angels-fan-fic-character-submission-please-submit-a-character-so-i-can-start-writing/p2

• I've never really been interested in Borderlands....but fuck it I'll check this out :p

dojo32161 posted: »

This couldn't come at a better time, I have a half day tomorrow so it'll be out when I'm home.

• EXCITING CHANNEL REVIEWS

• Rachelle felt hurt by this situation and you're messing around like its nothing. Wow. Real considerate of you.

• The Lemur from Zoboomafoo passed away :(.

Will never forget this legend.

• The other day, I was in class and my teacher turned out the lights to get us to quiet down. About 3 seconds after he turned off the lights, it gets quiet, and then I hear the Freddy Fazbear Theme (the Toreador song) playing. Everyone began screaming.

Turns out, my friend was playing Five Nights at Freddy's on his iPhone and accidentally yanked his earbuds out.

• I'm not a fan of borderlands but the way telltale makes games based on story I will with a nice bit of comedy hopefully our choices matter and there is a bit of gameplay

dojo32161 posted: »

• xD

The other day, I was in class and my teacher turned out the lights to get us to quiet down. About 3 seconds after he turned off the lights,

Sign in to comment in this discussion.