Dragon Age Fan Thread

Comments

• I guess I should start watching lore videos.

Any idea for a good DA1 and DA2 LP?

You've got a month and a week then! You can at least get the gist of things with this much time!

• edited November 2014

You said, "We shouldn't only be concerned about discrimination/politics in our own country." I am not a part of your "we." You don't speak for me. That is what I meant.

Edit: If the people of India are so concerned that a game is banned for that reason or any other, I task them with changing it. They don't need the influence of someone that's never been to their country telling them what games they should or should not have banned.

Flog61 posted: »

There is things we can do. Complaints get noticed if enough people do it. I don't know what you mean by the royal we here, but the royal

• Holy crap me neither. Lets hope no one checks my history now. -.-

TheFurryOne posted: »

Bloody hell I wasn't expecting that.

• I'm not sure if I liked the singing in the song, but the actual music was awesome.

Pipas posted: »

Trailer

• Lol, when I saw that part it reminded me of the Citadel DLC. :P

4 days...

• I'll be romancing either Josephine, Cassandra, or Dorian.

GUYZ I'M SO HYPED RIGHT NOW! I CAN'T EVEN WAIT! So, lets start a discussion. With the footage and info we've been given so far, wh

• I'm told the reason he was so absent from marketing all the time is because there are some feels they'd spoil.

I guess we'll see.

Wow, Blackwall sounds way cooler than I imagined. Why didn't he get any trailer, pfft...

• 2 days...!

Alt text

• edited November 2014

4 days... for others, of course.

2 days...!

• Stupid Internet providers and their preposterous schemes...

So, I finally pre-ordered the game. My payment went through, I can now start preloading it. Well, at least I think I can.

• Cassandra, but not on my first playthrough, since I've lined up a ruthless, amoral Qunari as my first character. Why Cassandra? Well, because I find her an interesting character, one of the few from DA2 (and she was a background character in that game!).

GUYZ I'M SO HYPED RIGHT NOW! I CAN'T EVEN WAIT! So, lets start a discussion. With the footage and info we've been given so far, wh

• Guys I want an honest answer which is better Xbox one or ps4? I'm thinking about just going out and buying one so i can buy inquisition. And don't say pc I can't afford/don't really want a gaming pc

• Most of the reviews I've read seem to make it seem like the PS4 version of DA:I has some issues with the hardware. And the Xbox One version of it gets DLC early.

Can't give an opinion on the systems themselves, I own neither. Pea Sea master race.

Guys I want an honest answer which is better Xbox one or ps4? I'm thinking about just going out and buying one so i can buy inquisition. And don't say pc I can't afford/don't really want a gaming pc

• It's so close. I can almost taste it. ;_;

While we wait, have some of the game's gorgeous tavern music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NIuDgHP1IE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHycLrsalDE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SVY5SMTfM0

If you didn't catch it, the second one is a redone version of DA:O's credits music. Feels.

• I wonder if they included that Celtic song that I've first encountered in Rome: Total War. You know, the one we can hear in the taverns?

Funny enough, one of the comments to a YouTube video showcasing that song was the first time I learned of DA:O.

It's so close. I can almost taste it. ;_; While we wait, have some of the game's gorgeous tavern music. https://www.youtube.com/watch?

• Just finished playing my 6 hours on the Xbox One. I didn't do any main quests (after the prologue), just explored the Hinterlands and leveled up (I got to Level 6, and my Inquisition to Level 2). I loved it so far, my only complaint was the inventory screen. I can't really say what specifically was wrong with it, it just didn't seem to work well. It might just take some getting used to, idk.

Other than that though, I loved it. The Hinterlands was beautiful, and the characters were awesome (especially Solas). It was awesome hearing Varric talk about Hawke, and Leliana talking about my Warden (I romanced her, and it was awesome hearing her talk about their relationship). The fetch quests could get a little annoying, but it made sense since you're building an organization from the ground up. Let me know if you have any questions.

• Awesome news! I decided I'm gonna buy an Xbox one assassins creed bundle and I'm gonna try to get in a last minute inquisition preorder. I'm probably gonna buy the deluxe edition of Inquisition. Only thing that sucks is I probably won't have Da2 done by then :o.

• I've got mine pre-loaded; it's a decent 24.3 gigs. Since you're in Europe, I imagine you should be able to pre-load it by now (4 days prior to launch).
    However, you'll have to sit there patiently, as I am now, just waiting for it to be released to play it. 26 hours to go...

Lingvort posted: »

Stupid Internet providers and their preposterous schemes... So, I finally pre-ordered the game. My payment went through, I can now start preloading it. Well, at least I think I can.

• Already pre-loaded it. Not sure when to expect the game, since Origin shows a countdown of the time before the game goes live and mine is 25 hours away from the time of this post.

Katalept posted: »

I've got mine pre-loaded; it's a decent 24.3 gigs. Since you're in Europe, I imagine you should be able to pre-load it by now (4 days prior

• Thanks for letting us know some deets about your experience! I'm so excited, I can hardly wait! XD

Just finished playing my 6 hours on the Xbox One. I didn't do any main quests (after the prologue), just explored the Hinterlands and levele

• Tomorrow!

Alt text

• AND SO IT BEGINS

• THE END OF THE LONG WAIT DRAWS NEAR.

AND SO IT BEGINS

• Soo, it's out already? Why did nobody tell me that I'm one day behind? :D Goddammit, I don't have the gif ready yet. BRB

AND SO IT BEGINS

• TODAY!

Alt text

IT'S HERE, INQUISITORS! IT'S TIME TO CLOSE THE BREACH AND SEND THOSE UGLY DEMONS BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM!

Unless you have to wait a few more days like me.

So close...

• If you use a Korean VPN, you can play it right now.

Now, I'm gonna get to that...

Soo, it's out already? Why did nobody tell me that I'm one day behind? Goddammit, I don't have the gif ready yet. BRB

• Despite buying it from Russian Origin, the game is 15 hours away from release for me. I guess it's my luck, lol.

Soo, it's out already? Why did nobody tell me that I'm one day behind? Goddammit, I don't have the gif ready yet. BRB

• You're own! Dude the only way to truly understand the games is by playing and making decisions yourself. They're so cheap these days the purchase would be so worth it.

I guess I should start watching lore videos. Any idea for a good DA1 and DA2 LP?

• - videos about DA lore by ShoddyCast. However, I should warn you - despite not going into real depths, it is still quite spoilery. View at your own discretion.

I guess I should start watching lore videos. Any idea for a good DA1 and DA2 LP?

• edited November 2014

He doesn't own a last-gen console anymore, and his PC is not powerful enough, if I recall correctly. He simply can't do that.

You're own! Dude the only way to truly understand the games is by playing and making decisions yourself. They're so cheap these days the purchase would be so worth it.

• I'm so excited man. I'm not gonna have DA2 done by then so I'm just gonna have to wing it on the Keep.

TODAY! IT'S HERE, INQUISITORS! IT'S TIME TO CLOSE THE BREACH AND SEND THOSE UGLY DEMONS BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM! Unless you have to wait a few more days like me. So close...

• Yeah I only have a PS4 and my laptop isn't good enough.

Lingvort posted: »

He doesn't own a last-gen console anymore, and his PC is not powerful enough, if I recall correctly. He simply can't do that.

• No, last gen.

I would if I could.

You're own! Dude the only way to truly understand the games is by playing and making decisions yourself. They're so cheap these days the purchase would be so worth it.

• The timer says 10 hours. I might need to use a South Korean proxy so I can access it now while I still have time.

• Ol' Louis interpretation might have been better than the one in the video. It may not be the best paced, though. Well, the one used in the video isn't best paced either. I'm not sure if it even was a fitting soundtrack for a video like this. Ah, well, that's just me complaining.

Launch trailer

• I still have another day before it comes out lol

• Good, wrap up that DA2 playthrough ASAP.

I still have another day before it comes out lol

• SO close, but so far away....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.