The Wolf Among Us: Fanart

Comments

• This is wonderful! you can just FEEL the passion! :3 <3

pudding_pie posted: »

Gren and my OC Carla

• "Create Your Fable" has many pages. Can you tell me the page where Lyla's story starts? I'm really interested.

Georgie Porgie an my OC Lyla Smith Check out the 'Create your own Fable' thread for her BG.

• Her story starts on page 4; I know the 1st section has a cry wolf episode 5' spoiler on there. My bad....Its a long story.

"Create Your Fable" has many pages. Can you tell me the page where Lyla's story starts? I'm really interested.

• edited November 2014

:

• Alt text
    Well, my Bufkin :)

• edited November 2014

Hey, you're Bembiann from Deviantart! I never realized you were on the forums, I'm a big fan of your art. :) I've been looking forward for an opportunity to actually say that to you personally, the masterpieces you've been bringing us have always been my source of inspiration and, might I say... the symbol of perfection I'm trying to reach when I create stuff of my own, if that makes any sense. I sincerely admire your marvellous skill and style, you just put your soul into each of your creations. Thank you, and please keep up the fantastic work! :)

bembiann posted: »

Well, my Bufkin

• Nice shading bruh. :)

My OC Katie with the Jersey Devil Yes. Jersey cuddles.

• edited November 2014

Really? Wow, that is awesome! Thank you! It is so cool when all work not in vain :))

TheZorkij posted: »

Hey, you're Bembiann from Deviantart! I never realized you were on the forums, I'm a big fan of your art. I've been looking forward for an

• edited November 2014

Alt text

"Snow... I'd never leave you..."

• I am jealous!

Does street art count?

• edited November 2014

Alt text

Finally finished. My Georgie ;)

• edited November 2014

Holy potatoes, now that is awesome! I absolutely adore the composition, I mean, dat pink glow and everything. I can almost feel that unique P&P vibe through your picture. How do you even do this... :O

(whispers insinuatingly)

Psst... I'm still not giving up hope that you might... well, possibly... make something with Bloody Mary too some time, maybe..? ;)

Finally finished. My Georgie

• I totally agree with that. :)

That isn't a bad idea @bembiann. PLS DO IT

Holy potatoes, now that is awesome! I absolutely adore the composition, I mean, dat pink glow and everything. I can almost feel that unique

• Alt text

Just made this ;3

• Ohhh I'm so on board with this.

I think we could all agree Bloody Mary needs some loving :) @bembiann

I totally agree with that. That isn't a bad idea @bembiann. PLS DO IT

• Damn he looks good! Love that face!

Also, I agree with the others before me. A Bloody Mary is indeed something to look into. :)

Finally finished. My Georgie

• Woah. Nice job! Mind if I use it for my profile pic?

Poogers555 posted: »

Just made this ;3

• @pudding_pie did this really neat piece. :) How did he put it..."The Wolf among the Walking Dead XD

Alt text

• Yeah sure <3

Woah. Nice job! Mind if I use it for my profile pic?

• I guess I'll upload my avatar aswell.

Alt text

• Snow White and Nerissa! :)

Alt text

• Dem lips.

Snow White and Nerissa!

• You know they gotta stick to the ol' Wolf Among Us fashion. ;)

Dem lips.

• True, true!

You know they gotta stick to the ol' Wolf Among Us fashion.

• Alt text

Love this guy. #TeamGeorgieForever

• Alt text
    Another WIP. In this time... i thing you already recognize, qup
    Find me here, if you want:
    http://bembiann.deviantart.com/

• edited December 2014

Great job! Woody's such an underrated character.

Another WIP. In this time... i thing you already recognize, qup Find me here, if you want: http://bembiann.deviantart.com/

• Борода классно вышла.

Another WIP. In this time... i thing you already recognize, qup Find me here, if you want: http://bembiann.deviantart.com/

• edited December 2014

I woudn't say so, lel. He nearly won against Nerissa last time me and JamesDalton were holding a character contest.

Great job! Woody's such an underrated character.

• Это подразумевает, что Вуди не в лучшем состоянии или даже живым в основной комической басни... (Translated thorugh Google, I know like 10 words in Russian)

Борода классно вышла.

• edited December 2014

Well, my comment is actually saying "The beard looks awesome", but Google seems to disagree, haha. Never trust this guy.

Funnily enough, the only way for me to figure out the meaning of your Russian sentence was to google translate it back to English. XD

HazzatheMan posted: »

Это подразумевает, что Вуди не в лучшем состоянии или даже живым в основной комической басни... (Translated thorugh Google, I know like 10 words in Russian)

• Well that's Google Translate for you :P

I knew what the comment said btw, beard does look pretty good.

Well, my comment is actually saying "The beard looks awesome", but Google seems to disagree, haha. Never trust this guy. Funnily enough,

• Oh yeah! I remember that. Plus, I can see why people chose him over Mermaid Melons in the past.

I woudn't say so, lel. He nearly won against Nerissa last time me and JamesDalton were holding a character contest.

• That's fucking realistic bruh!

• That's incredible dude! You never cease to amaze. :)

• +1 to my Snowy collection

Snow White

• Bruh.... now that looks MIGHTY FINE! Have my +1. :)

Jacol posted: »

+1 to my Snowy collection

Sign in to comment in this discussion.