More news, almost here!!

• Time to preorder it

• He's just a squatter.

XD That IGN paycheck gets him a lot.

• edited November 2014

"See the update"

"Takes sun glasses on"

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jesus! I never notices that Joey made such facial expressions!

WalkerHH93 posted: »

I can almost feel the episode..

• So...Episode 1 of Tales really hooked me up to the new series. Seems like Telltale is improving the length.

2 hours of amazing medieval storytelling.

I think I'm enjoying it t-too much...

• Sorry, but is it the FAQ people are referring to, when it comes to 2 hours? If so, Wolf and Walking Dead said the same. :(

I mean, I think it's highly likely A Game of Thrones' first (and following episodes) episode will be longer than that due to the increased depth and multiple playable characters. But I haven't seen an official, definite word yet, so just setting my expectations lower, lest disappointment sets in. Hoping for more though? That's a different matter. :) Hoping the episodes will be quite long and if Borderlands is anything to go off, they should be. Hopefully the trend continues.

Crips posted: »

So...Episode 1 of Tales really hooked me up to the new series. Seems like Telltale is improving the length. 2 hours of amazing medieval storytelling. I think I'm enjoying it t-too much...

• But they really are longer. I played 1st episode of Borderlands. It was definitely noticable.

Rob_K posted: »

Sorry, but is it the FAQ people are referring to, when it comes to 2 hours? If so, Wolf and Walking Dead said the same. I mean, I think

• edited November 2014

Yeah, I know. I think Borderlands took me . . . 160 - 175 minutes to do, though a bit was spent afk. It's just that, while I think there's a great chance episodes will be 2 hours or over and I honestly think they will be, there's no real official word yet unless you count the faq.

I guess I'm being too cautious or something though, whatever people want to call it. Anyhow, I sincerely hope the episodes are 2 hours or longer and if people think I'm being nitpicky or a party-pooper, apologies.

But they really are longer. I played 1st episode of Borderlands. It was definitely noticable.

• I also hope that but after seeing episode 1 of Borderlands, I have good hope. But I learned something valuable from Telltale; Don't let your hopes up.

So I'm not hoping for something cosmic like whole series having 2 hours episodes after seeing only one episode. We shall all see after the second episodes of both series.

Yeah, I know. I think Borderlands took me . . . 160 - 175 minutes to do, though a bit was spent afk. It's just that, while I think there's a

• Agreed.

I also hope that but after seeing episode 1 of Borderlands, I have good hope. But I learned something valuable from Telltale; Don't let your

• Joey was the best character in Yu-Gi-Oh! :D

Jesus! I never notices that Joey made such facial expressions!

• They keep wanting to kick him out but he won't move.

JakeSt123 posted: »

He's just a squatter.

• That means I am a monk from the far east...

Alt text

That1Guy posted: »

Standing Greg Miller is an ancient art only practiced by monks in the Far East.

• Oh no... just please...don't x)

ooooohhhhh.....

• the telltale could do a Christmas discount for the two game seasons (tales from the borderlands and game of thrones). Something about 5-10%
    I would appreciate.

• They already have a 10% sale till 2nd december.

foxbrg2 posted: »

the telltale could do a Christmas discount for the two game seasons (tales from the borderlands and game of thrones). Something about 5-10% I would appreciate.

• Didnt they say, that we will get the release date of the episode itself?

OzzyUK posted: »

Full length trailer on Monday https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/538005016724795393

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited November 2014

Job tweeted that he is waiting for one more email before he can post the release dates :)

Waiting on one more email so I can press the tweet button on these #GameOfThrones release dates...

Hoping to announce before your food coma!

https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/538008217830162432

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Didnt they say, that we will get the release date of the episode itself?

• I just realized how much I used word ''hope'' in my comment.

I'm not really good at seeking for synonyms in English. I hope my hopeless grammar didn't bother you, still hope is a good thing.

Agreed.

• So they're waiting for a last e-mail. Neat!

And also cool they're caring for us. I almost did fall in my food coma.

OzzyUK posted: »

Job tweeted that he is waiting for one more email before he can post the release dates Waiting on one more email so I can press the t

• So it begins....

• Your typing's fine. :) And yep, it is!

Currently, I have Job and Telltale's twitter feeds open, waiting for the release dates. ;)

I just realized how much I used word ''hope'' in my comment. I'm not really good at seeking for synonyms in English. I hope my hopeless grammar didn't bother you, still hope is a good thing.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited November 2014

Telltale shared release dates!

• PC/Mac (Telltale Store/Steam) - December 2, 2014
    • Playstation 4 (PSN US) - December 2
    • Xbox One - December 3
    • Xbox 360 - December 3
    • Playstation 4 (PSN EU) - December 3
    • iOS - December 4
    • Playstation 3 (US/EU) - December 9
    • Android - December (More details to be announced later)
  • Hurrah! Thought the 2nd would be the day for the Steam release. :)

Telltale shared release dates! * PC/Mac (Telltale Store/Steam) - December 2, 2014 * Playstation 4 (PSN US) - December 2 * Xbox One -

• YESSSSSS

Telltale shared release dates! * PC/Mac (Telltale Store/Steam) - December 2, 2014 * Playstation 4 (PSN US) - December 2 * Xbox One -

• Yeah, two releases so close together is going to be interesting for sure!

Hurrah! Thought the 2nd would be the day for the Steam release.

• Yes! This game is gonna be awesome, I can't wait to finally get my hands on it.

• Indeedy. Fingers crossed the episodes aren't rotated. I.e. Borderlands one month, GoT next. Hopefully, it'll be more like a week or two between releases. But we'll see!

Now to find something to do while waiting. Tudors, Borgias (not the one with Jeremy Irons), or Sons of Anarchy on Netflix is tempting. Never seen them.

Yeah, two releases so close together is going to be interesting for sure!

• Awesome!!! :D

• Alt text

• DAYUM! DAYUM! DAAAAYUM!

edited November 2014

With the two releases so close, I doubt they will alternate releases. I expect at most a week or two of time difference between future releases for subsequent episodes.

I've heard good things about Sons of Anarchy and have been looking for a new drama series to binge watch after Breaking Bad last year. So far, though, I'm just watching Always Sunny in Philadelphia. :P

Also, random question, have you checked your profile feed recently? I recently sent you a PM a few days ago with something you might be interested in (in a good way). If not, that's cool. Either way, I just wanted to be sure you were at least aware of it.

Indeedy. Fingers crossed the episodes aren't rotated. I.e. Borderlands one month, GoT next. Hopefully, it'll be more like a week or two betw

edited November 2014

I haven't, sorry. Never expected to be sent pms here in all honesty. I'll have a look. (Actually, I did see the first episode of Sons of Ana

Sign in to comment in this discussion.