Ep 1 Release Date Discussion - Out Now PC/Mac/PS3/PS4/XboxOne/360/Android

Comments

• Site ate my post, I'll try again:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/messages/6248

Rob_K posted: »

I haven't, sorry. Never expected to be sent pms here in all honesty. I'll have a look. (Actually, I did see the first episode of Sons of Ana

• edited November 2014

I haven't, sorry. Never expected to be sent pms here in all honesty. I'll have a look. (Actually, I did see the first episode of Sons of Anarchy. Was good and there's one thing I remember clearly from it. Won't spoil it, but you'll know it when you see it if you give it a try, I think.)

With the two releases so close, I doubt they will alternate releases. I expect at most a week or two of time difference between future relea

• I hope Mac version doesnt get delayed for this like borderlands one did. Hope it comes out as soon as

• A same day release for PC/Mac has been confirmed for the Series Premiere!

jameshodge posted: »

I hope Mac version doesnt get delayed for this like borderlands one did. Hope it comes out as soon as

• So...We're in the hardest part of the wait.

The last days.

• wasn't that the same for Borderlands until the last day when they decided to delay it. I appreciate that they decided to delay rather than release a buggy version, however I wish they would be at least a estimated date especially since I have purchased the product and can't play it

A same day release for PC/Mac has been confirmed for the Series Premiere!

• I could be wrong, but I do not believe they initially announced any dates for the Mac version at all on Twitter or elsewhere. Of course, a simultaneous PC/Mac release is usually the status quo - with emphasis on usually - but it's not always a guarantee.

jameshodge posted: »

wasn't that the same for Borderlands until the last day when they decided to delay it. I appreciate that they decided to delay rather than r

• but please don't get your hopes up. It leads to disappointment, and complaining on these forums which doesn't make it a very nice place to be. Besides, with lower expectations, there's a greater chance you'll enjoy the titles.

this. i always said that. and maybe why i was so surprised by borderlands, i expected nothing from this game/

Rob_K posted: »

Folks, the faqs for Wolf Among Us and Walking Dead Season 2 say the same regarding two hour episodes. I think A Game of Thrones (possibly bo

• well my apologies then. Fault on Steams end in my opinion then. They shouldn't have advertised it for Mac without specifying. At least I know the wait will be worth it.

I could be wrong, but I do not believe they initially announced any dates for the Mac version at all on Twitter or elsewhere. Of course, a s

• SEVEN DAYS BETWEEN FIRST RELEASE DAY AND THE ONE FOR PS3. WAT.

• lol right? next thing we know on christmas we get twau:D or twd s3;D

TinyCarlos posted: »

Telltale be like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBXVYM4zlDg

• ''R.I.P Telltale's PS3 players

Died, cutting their throats off because of the wait

They shall be missed''

That1Guy posted: »

SEVEN DAYS BETWEEN FIRST RELEASE DAY AND THE ONE FOR PS3. WAT.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited November 2014

Maybe the PS3 users will get a surprise early release like the 360 users got for TFTB.

That1Guy posted: »

SEVEN DAYS BETWEEN FIRST RELEASE DAY AND THE ONE FOR PS3. WAT.

• This thread is confusing.

The Title and TT's Facebook says PS4 NA is 12/2.

BUT...Posts by Blind and the dates on the Thread says PS4 NA is 12/3.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It looks like a typo, i fixed it :)

This thread is confusing. The Title and TT's Facebook says PS4 NA is 12/2. BUT...Posts by Blind and the dates on the Thread says PS4 NA is 12/3.

• Thanks Ozzy because Blind put the same thing.

Hyped for this, hope it's as good as TFTBL.

OzzyUK posted: »

It looks like a typo, i fixed it

• Confirmed release dates? This just made my day! The hype is so real right now.

• Telltale is on fiyah! I LAV IT!

• Must have been a typo on my part. Sorry about that!

Thanks Ozzy because Blind put the same thing. Hyped for this, hope it's as good as TFTBL.

• No problem Blind!

Must have been a typo on my part. Sorry about that!

• If they moved up the 360 release, they better move up the PS3 release as well. Unacceptable.

• YES! Finally! I knew it would be December 2nd. Ah yet another Telltale fix.

Telltale shared release dates! * PC/Mac (Telltale Store/Steam) - December 2, 2014 * Playstation 4 (PSN US) - December 2 * Xbox One -

• Some people just aren't happy.

beguiler posted: »

If they moved up the 360 release, they better move up the PS3 release as well. Unacceptable.

• And finally after one year, here it comes! Need to pre-order ASAP! :D

• Also for ps3?

WalkerHH93 posted: »

They already have a 10% sale till 2nd december.

• Timing is everything. A week late and I won't be able to get in here because everyone will have played...

Some people just aren't happy.

• Anyone ever play a TT game on iOS? Like an iPad? I usually play on PS3 but I'm thinking I don't want to wait a whole week for GOT. Thoughts? Suggestions?

• The newer iOS devices run the games well if you are asking about the technical performance, and gameplay is the same as well of course.

Anyone ever play a TT game on iOS? Like an iPad? I usually play on PS3 but I'm thinking I don't want to wait a whole week for GOT. Thoughts? Suggestions?

• Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! 2 hour episodes!

• Any comments on a 1st generation iPad Mini?

The newer iOS devices run the games well if you are asking about the technical performance, and gameplay is the same as well of course.

• wow sooner than i thought+.+ im so hyped right now !!
    how much will it cost on PS4 ? its still not on EU PSN .. :\

• Like all other Telltale games, It will most likely cost around $5.00 in the US.

I'm not so good with pounds though.

GCardoso posted: »

wow sooner than i thought+.+ im so hyped right now !! how much will it cost on PS4 ? its still not on EU PSN ..

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited November 2014

If you're getting the season pass it'll most likely be an extra $5 (or whatever the equivalent in pounds is) for the season pass due to the 6th episode.

GCardoso posted: »

wow sooner than i thought+.+ im so hyped right now !! how much will it cost on PS4 ? its still not on EU PSN ..

• I don't have that device so I can't speak from personal experience.

Any comments on a 1st generation iPad Mini?

• What the...now the PS3 is a week behind? I guess Im going to try getting it on the PC this time, lol

• What happened with PS3? I don't know how I feel about this. It's good news, but it still makes me a sad panda.

• It is really dissappointing that in my timezone the game will come out really late on Steam and I'll have to wait until Wednesday evening to play it :(

• Lol, me too, unfortunately

It is really dissappointing that in my timezone the game will come out really late on Steam and I'll have to wait until Wednesday evening to play it

• Alt text

What? It was perfect opportunity to put this image here xD

What happened with PS3? I don't know how I feel about this. It's good news, but it still makes me a sad panda.

• Alt text

Don't feel too bad I wont be able to get around to it until like Friday. Fuck Humanity and their sense of "obligations" and other tomfoolery.

It is really dissappointing that in my timezone the game will come out really late on Steam and I'll have to wait until Wednesday evening to play it

Sign in to comment in this discussion.