Dragon Age Fan Thread

Comments

• Oh, she's around.

Alt text

I miss my emo witch wifey. Now I'm stuck with this Josephine bitch who I can't even understand half the time.

• Wait till you fight this one...

I finally beat the f**king hinterlands dragon. It took about an hour, two mages, all 8 health potions, and alot of luck, but I did it. XD

• How lol. I'm like 100+ in and I've only done side missions and only explored all of the hinterlands, fallow mire, and oasis. I still gotta do alot more yet lol

With a final time of 85 something hours...I've completed the game.

• I still haven't got DA:I but here is a song for all you good folks.

MoS

• I swear to god their is too much side content. Right now I'm trying to skip alot of it so I can do Cassandras unfinished business mission so o van continue that romance.

• HOLY SHIT SHE'S BACK!!!!

Katalept posted: »

Oh, she's around.

• After finising the game there's two DLC's I really want Bioware to make for Inquisition, here's my ideas:

Wardens Calling: If your warden is still alive then it's no secret that they've gone off to find a way to stop the calling in order to save themself as well as all other wardens. So what if you get a message one day from the Warden telling you he/she needs the Inquisitions help, as they've uncovered something far beyond anything they thought possible. As you travel to the lands which the Warden is at you get to have him/her as a companion for the duration of the DLC and after you can watch as their lovers from the past game (Morrigan, Lelliana, Allistair) reunite with them and get some form of ending for their story arc. The most fuffilling moment I'd like is to see him with his son and Morrigan, then I'll be a fully accepting with the end of my Wardens journey.

Lost Soul-as (Yeah the title needs a bit of work) Considering that after credit scene, it seemed Solas had a lot more knowledge and involvement with what it was Corypheus was intending to do then we thought. Also with Flemeth being an elven god and dying in his arms it seems he's now been possessed or something. Maybe there was a longer plan in store and we were just too focused to see it, but I would like to see that sort of DLC, as I assume anyone who romanced him would want to get a proper conclusion.

Anyone got any other ideas?

• Is their a quest to fight that bastard. How do you get him to land and what level are you :D

I finally beat the f**king hinterlands dragon. It took about an hour, two mages, all 8 health potions, and alot of luck, but I did it. XD

• And the wait for DA4 begins....

Solas is so awesome though.

• I was level 11 and he does land by himself. The key is to use Vivenne with her Knight enchanter specialization and preferably another mage like Solas and the third should be a warrior. That's how I did it anyways. I used Vivenne, Cassandra, and Solas.

CrazyGeorge posted: »

Is their a quest to fight that bastard. How do you get him to land and what level are you

• I'm level 13 or 14 now. I haven't played it in a few days though. That stupid flower quest kind of pissed me off. I don't get why they would make a quest in the Hinterlands that takes you to another Zone, how are you supposed to know where you get that stupid flower. I been kind of just auto leveling my guys/ besides my , so I'm not sure what the hell Knight Enchanter Spec :D. I kind of just hold Right Trigger button and hope for the best.

I was level 11 and he does land by himself. The key is to use Vivenne with her Knight enchanter specialization and preferably another mage l

• Nah m8, male Inquisitors get Dorian. My female Quizzy would have killed for that. :S

Liked Blackwall's romance though, tragic as it was.

I'm slowly working my way on Cassandra lol. Only thing I hate about DAI is the male protagonist romances suck in comparison to the females. To me anyways.

• But Females get Sera. I would've killed for that :3

Nah m8, male Inquisitors get Dorian. My female Quizzy would have killed for that. :S Liked Blackwall's romance though, tragic as it was.

• Sera is too bonkers even for me, tbh.

But Females get Sera. I would've killed for that

• She's fun :p

Sera is too bonkers even for me, tbh.

• So I finally was able to get a new Xbox 360 and play the game. I'm 10 hours in and I'm absolutely loving it! XD

But my biggest question right now is how to know if the Dragon Age Keep worked. I didn't even have to sign into my Origin account upon starting DA:I. So, I talked to Varric about my Hawke which was the quickest way I could find out, since my Hawke romanced Fenris and he stayed with her in the end. So, when I talked to Varric he said Fenris was off killing slavers and magisters in the Tervinter Imperium. Shouldn't it be that whoever it is you romanced Varric will mention your Hawke and their love interest together? UGH I'm scared I screwed up the Keep. :<

• Nah, Hawke and your chosen love interest are separated in Inquisition. You'll find more about that later.

If everything Leliana and Hawke have said about your characters lines up with your import, you should be good.

So I finally was able to get a new Xbox 360 and play the game. I'm 10 hours in and I'm absolutely loving it! XD But my biggest question r

• Where do I find Leliana in Haven? It's so big, it's overwhelming. XD

I also spoiled that about my Hawke, so I know what happens (in the most depressing mission. IMO). If your Hawke successfully romanced one of the other characters, does Varric still say something about them or does he omit them?

Nah, Hawke and your chosen love interest are separated in Inquisition. You'll find more about that later. If everything Leliana and Hawke have said about your characters lines up with your import, you should be good.

• She's in a tent right outside Haven's Chantry. She only appears there after you're done that whole founding the Inquisition title scene part, and there will be about two cutscene conversations with her before you can actually ask her something.

And yeah, Varric says something after...that happens.

Where do I find Leliana in Haven? It's so big, it's overwhelming. XD I also spoiled that about my Hawke, so I know what happens (in the m

• I'm going to get DA:I for Christmas and I already made my world on The Keep. I already pressed the transfer to DA:I and It said when you press New game on DA:I next time then it will be here. How will I know if it worked?

No spoilers please.

• AHHH I think my Keep got screwed up then. :<

Varric said this to me about Hawke and Companions:

Merrill is helping Elves still

Fenris is killing slavers

Aveline is still guard captain

Sebastian returned to Starkhaven

Anders is unknown (did not kill him but did not approve of his actions)

So, when Hawke comes to meet us later in the game, and if you succesfully romanced someone as your Hawke, your Hawke will say something about them. In the case of Fenris, Hawke will say: Fenris would've died to save me I couldn't let him have that chance.

So, if Varric said that in my game, Fenris is hunting slavers, is it still possible my Hawke will mention them being separated (confirming that they were together and are still considered lovers? I just want to make sure the romance translated over into the Keep and into my game.

She's in a tent right outside Haven's Chantry. She only appears there after you're done that whole founding the Inquisition title scene part

• Firstly, the game will tell you if a Keep save imported. On the Keep website there should be a time stamp for your world state, if it matches the one the game gives you upon starting character creation you should be good.

To check if it actually imported the correct stuff, talk to Varric and Leliana at your first opportunity in Haven and ask them about Hawke and the Hero of Ferelden.

I'm going to get DA:I for Christmas and I already made my world on The Keep. I already pressed the transfer to DA:I and It said when you press New game on DA:I next time then it will be here. How will I know if it worked? No spoilers please.

• Thanks Sergeant!

Really looking forward to this!

Firstly, the game will tell you if a Keep save imported. On the Keep website there should be a time stamp for your world state, if it matche

• Unless he mentions someone who is dead being alive, there's nothing wrong there. Your Hawke will explain the reasons for Fenris not being with them, it was the same deal with Isabela for me.

I'd ask Leliana about the Warden, she gives a much more specific recounting. For instance I romanced her, so for me it was along the lines of 'She is always in my thoughts, even when far apart.' Should be a bunch of different lines for it.

• Started my second Inquisitor today. Still using my same old canon world state, so that's twice now a Dalish woman saved the damned world. Y'all humans can start showing respect some time soon kthx.

Alt text

• I still don't understand how you finished one playthrough already :P you must've skipped some side content or something.

Started my second Inquisitor today. Still using my same old canon world state, so that's twice now a Dalish woman saved the damned world. Y'all humans can start showing respect some time soon kthx.

• I gave up on shard hunting, mosaics and astrariums, but I finished the vast majority of the quests in the game, and explored most of every area. Still working on some of that in the post-game.

The main quest actually isn't that long on its own.

Not playing at a very high difficulty though, and I kind of broke the game anyway with the Reaver specialization, so...might explain it.

I still don't understand how you finished one playthrough already :P you must've skipped some side content or something.

• How do you even get those specializations? I got all the ingredients needed but I can't find the way of the reaver, champion, or templar

I gave up on shard hunting, mosaics and astrariums, but I finished the vast majority of the quests in the game, and explored most of every a

• HAI GUISE. WHO IS YOUR FAVE COMPANION

Mine is a tie between Solas and Sera.

• If I recall, Bull has the book for Reaver sitting around somewhere. Then you just have to go to the requisitions table and make it.

How do you even get those specializations? I got all the ingredients needed but I can't find the way of the reaver, champion, or templar

• Dorian. Dorian is amazing.

Gary-Oak posted: »

HAI GUISE. WHO IS YOUR FAVE COMPANION Mine is a tie between Solas and Sera.

• Personally I hate her attitude, but Vivienne is awesome in battle. Iron Bull is awesome too :P

• I know I'm late for the party ( first time playing Origins), and I have a couple of questions.

1. Is Awakening worth it?
    2. Do I continue the story with my char in the other games?
    3. What if I don't want to free Sten considering what he's done?
    4. If I free Sten and I like him, can I leave all four in my party adding Sten? ( I have Alistair, Morrigan and Leliana and I like them all).
    1. Yes.
    2. No.
    3. He dies.
    4. No, one has to be removed from active party for a time being.
    Charlieh65 posted: »

I know I'm late for the party ( first time playing Origins), and I have a couple of questions. * Is Awakening worth it? * Do I continu

• So what do you think? Should I replace someone from my party with Sten? I like to keep Leliana because I just got her,Morrigan because combat and Alistair for witty quotes and potential romance with my Warden. I'm playing a female human rogue.

Lingvort posted: »

* Yes. * No. * He dies. * No, one has to be removed from active party for a time being.

1. Hell yes. I definitely recommend it and witch hunt if you romance Morrigan.

2. No, but they will have some mentions from other characters. Like for example the warden and Hawke(DA:2 protagonist) are mentioned a few time in Inquisition.

3. What Lingvort said.

4. Also what Lingvort said. Also I used the same party as you :P.

I know I'm late for the party ( first time playing Origins), and I have a couple of questions. * Is Awakening worth it? * Do I continu

• edited November 2014

I have witch hunt but haven't played it yet. But I don't think I can romance Morrigan with a female warden. Also, am I the only one whose Alistair just keeps on dying.

* Hell yes. I definitely recommend it and witch hunt if you romance Morrigan. * No, but they will have some mentions from other character

• I don't know, really. Maybe replace Leliana for a while? You're playing as a rogue, so you can function as one in her stead.

So what do you think? Should I replace someone from my party with Sten? I like to keep Leliana because I just got her,Morrigan because combat and Alistair for witty quotes and potential romance with my Warden. I'm playing a female human rogue.

• Blackwall, Solas and Dorian. The only character I don't really like is Vivienne, but I still think she's a good character.

• She reminds me of myself, the only character i like in this game.

She's fun

Sign in to comment in this discussion.