The Ending *BIG spoilers*

Comments

• I still can't believe how upset I was to lose a character I've only played for just about an hour T_T
    Telltale, you've broken my heart!

• I believe it's worse in the books, but they get across his ruthlessness in his hunts pretty well in the show too. The way he sends the dogs on his prey is sickening, but the way he enjoys it just gives me a liking for his character for some reason.

Yeah, I saw that in the show, hes a very sick guy.

• Ramsay is fucking nuts.. That character makes me shiver every time. I kinda saw it coming but still hit me hard. And they also took our little brother. :/

• lets just be happy ethan didn't get reeked if you know what i mean....

• Is it just me or does the ending not make sense if you locked the Whitehill and Bolton men out? I only let Ramsay and that dickhead Whitehill in, then Ramsay fucking magically lets 20 Whitehill dudes into the hall even though the gate was closed.

• WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED.

I CAN'T.

• Ethan just died. I can't believe it. I guess that makes Talia the new PC (someone needs to be our eyes in Ironrath).

• what happens if you choose to fight them like rynold suggested?

• Yeah, I was confused about this as well.

Other than that, most things seemed pretty coherent to me. I was a bit surprised to get scolded as indecisive when I listened to both of my advisors (diplomacy but meet Ramsay at the gate) instead of blindly following one's ideas though.

Unrelated to that, I am very curious if Ethan's monicker depends on your decisions. I stood up for my sister and ended up being called Ethan the Brave (if I recall correctly). Did anybody get a different result?

• I just played a "silent" playthrough and got Ethan the Wise. Man was it awkward to not say anything..

• I was so proud of my choices as Ethan too...

• edited December 2014

Anyone pick Royland Degore as sentinel and actually chose to fight? What happens? I currently explored all the other options but haven't had the time to explore this option.

• Yup, the same thing happened to me, only I told Ramsay that was enough... poor Ethan, I was really starting to like him too. :( But what else should you expect from Ramsay?

• Ramsey is the new Kenny. No matter how much you try to be peace keeper he's still a piece of shit. I bent my knee to him, I offered the wood to him, I played nice and he still kills Ethan.

• You dont really choose to fight. You choose to show force. Which I did, but Ramsay only points out how weak your army is. Which is why I met him in the hall in the hope he has not enough time to notice...which is you know exactly what he points out. He truly is a great bad guy.

Belkor posted: »

Anyone pick Royland Degore as sentinel and actually chose to fight? What happens? I currently explored all the other options but haven't had the time to explore this option.

• And the worst thing is: Ramsay is still alive by the end of season 4 that means we wont get our revenge on him. Seems like Ramsay won.. again..

Alt text

• Yes, I got the same. I grabbed Talia. I couldn't let him hurt her. And then Ramsay stabs him, the fucker! What an evil bastard he is. I think Ethan dies no matter what you choose, which is sad. I really liked him.

• I'm pretty pissed actually about dying...

I told him to take me as a hostage...

Then he slid a knife in my throat, to say the least I wasn't expecting it and I was speechless.

• can't wait to see that piece of shit finally die in the show.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

And the worst thing is: Ramsay is still alive by the end of season 4 that means we wont get our revenge on him. Seems like Ramsay won.. again..

• Me too. I was crying and kept repeating "What the fuck just happened? What did I do?"

I'm pretty pissed actually about dying... I told him to take me as a hostage... Then he slid a knife in my throat, to say the least I wasn't expecting it and I was speechless.

• I felt like it could have went differently but I chose what I did...

I just watched in disbelief.

Me too. I was crying and kept repeating "What the fuck just happened? What did I do?"

• I guess. I wonder what would happen if you chose Royland. He'd probably attack and die or something XD. When I heard that Ramsay was coming I knew someone was going to die. He overpowered us, so I stood up to him in the hall and got stabbed. It was inevitable but at least I tried :l.

• I'm just happy Talia wouldn't have to go with him on "hunts", i think she's my favorite character, Ethan is second place :(

• You know, I was pretty pissed for a sec but then I realized how awesome it was to have "chatted" with Ramsay.

• Not a Kenny guy huh?

Rockworm posted: »

Ramsey is the new Kenny. No matter how much you try to be peace keeper he's still a piece of shit. I bent my knee to him, I offered the wood to him, I played nice and he still kills Ethan.

• This one episode, especially with the shock of Ethan's death, just made all of The Walking Dead Game look like a Chuck E. Cheese birthday party...

• This happens even though Royland Degore states that he is confident his forces can win? Thank you for the clarification by the way.

Cloudchaser posted: »

You dont really choose to fight. You choose to show force. Which I did, but Ramsay only points out how weak your army is. Which is why I met

• I think Malcolm goes to get Asher anyways. I chose for him to stay and he was with Asher in Essos in the preview for the next episode.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited December 2014

The last time a character's death was that shocking to me was a certain character from the walking dead (you know which character I'm talking about hopefully)

Seriously caught me off-guard

• hahahahaha

WalkerHH93 posted: »

And the worst thing is: Ramsay is still alive by the end of season 4 that means we wont get our revenge on him. Seems like Ramsay won.. again..

• that ramsay snow is about to be fucked by stanis the mannis mark my words with Asher forrester at the vanguard i damn gurantee

• Royland tries to attack but someone hits him in the gut and knocks him down before he can do anything; he lives at any rate.

I guess. I wonder what would happen if you chose Royland. He'd probably attack and die or something XD. When I heard that Ramsay was coming

• Thanks. I suspected as much. When I was choosing Sentinel I didn't think I would be choosing who would lead Ironrath when I died XD.

JakeSt123 posted: »

Royland tries to attack but someone hits him in the gut and knocks him down before he can do anything; he lives at any rate.

• I understand that, but I kind of wish they had explained it a little better. I haven't watched the show and have no means of doing so, so I have to go to my friend who has watched it to explain some of it to me after he's played it.

Haha, definitely. I love that it's geared towards fans and they don't waste our time by giving tons of exposition. They assume that we alrea

• I felt the same about when Ramsay grabbed Talia and asked her "Do you like hunting?" with that wicked grin on his face. I know the show has shown him hunting young women with his dogs, but the books really drive home how often he does it, how everyone involved with his life just accepts that as something he does, and how much he truly loves it. Gotta love how much ya gotta hate the Bastard of the Dreadfort.

I did loved Ramsays little nod about Lannister incest, truly have to be familiar with the material to enjoy this.

• It's probably pointless to ask but, does Ryon (the little brother) get taken whatever you do as well?

• Me too, that's why I knew I had to be bold with Snow. Even though I couldn't see that ending any way but badly for Ethan, which surprise surprise it didn't. We can at least hope that Ramsay won't be naming a dog "Talia" any time soon.

Choombi posted: »

I'm just happy Talia wouldn't have to go with him on "hunts", i think she's my favorite character, Ethan is second place

• Does anyone know if you can actually choose to fight Ramsay and go down fighting at the gate?

• A very Game of Thrones ending, lol. Episode One is over, and we're already down three Forresters. The Starks didn't fall this quickly, lol. Anyways, Looking forward to episode 2. I have a feeling I'm going to like Asher.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.