Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• I feel like at times, Emily is like the man of the house, and other times she can be super feminine and it's never only one or the other it's great though XD I love her, she's definitely the comic relief of the whole series.

pudding_pie posted: »

Looks at phone I have twenty more minutes! On my lunch break and I'm in a VERY festive mood. Huh...seems like Emily is ready for Christmas, too. Part 3 coming soon. Also, new Porgie Clan pages up soon, too.

• I feel like at times, Emily is like the man of the house, and other times she can be super feminine

She CAN be considered the 'man of the house' but she has her moments of high heels and dress up. (VERY rarely) xD Emily has become to comic relief and I wouldn't have her any other way. :)

EMMYPESS posted: »

I feel like at times, Emily is like the man of the house, and other times she can be super feminine and it's never only one or the other it's great though XD I love her, she's definitely the comic relief of the whole series.

• #TeamAdam xD HAD to do that.

Anyways, on a serious note, just got to reading this chap. I loved it; the suspense and I forgot to mention: Was that Franklin from your previous story? The feelings Adam has for T may or not mean anything but I'm curious as to what will take place. I'm begining to respect and trust him. (For awhile I thought he was up to something.) xD Hope I'm right to trust him....Also, I agree with everyone else. Nice reference. :)

Reynard watched as caution tape was sprawled over the entrance to Therese's apartment. Every so often, there were flashes of a camera as Mar

• Lol, he can be trusted :) He feels bad for betraying them, and MIGHT have feelings for her ;) Hopefully, it won't conflict in the future >.>

Yes, it's little Franklin that Mary took in months before and such. Why does William need him too? You shall find out soon enough!

#TeamAdam xD HAD to do that. Anyways, on a serious note, just got to reading this chap. I loved it; the suspense and I forgot to mention:

• "Ireland." Reynard said, his finger tracing the drawn route on the map. "They're going to goddamn Ireland."

The entire day was spent searching Adam's apartment. There was only a few things to further help the investigation, and Adam willingly let them come in and tear the place apart.

"It's not my real home," He'd said, his hands in his pockets. "Just don't break my violin, is all. It has my sister's initials carved in it."

They ignored any musical instruments lying about, pulling books off the shelves and opening them to find any scraps of notes they could. Adam watched them from the doorway as they sifted through every single thing he owned. The map was pinned to the blank wall behind the couch, where previously a painting had stood. Reynard was studying it hard, mumbling inaudible things to himself.

Adam sighed, stepping near the fox, but not enough to get his attention. He was not sure how Reynard would react if he talked to him; They hadn't said a word to each other since the day before. People tended to avoid Adam now, as if he were contaminated. They don't trust me, he thought. And they shouldn't. He worked for the bad guy. He was a traitor. And yet, he felt revolted at his past actions. Guilt rose in his gut and he looked away, at the small fire burning in the fire place. Bigby was tearing out useless book pages to kindle the flames.

"I didn't much like Dickens anyway," Adam said sadly, watching the wolf throw each individual page into the fire. He turned away, to Mary who was taking pictures of everything they found.

"We need to document ALL the things!" She said. She had to speak loudly, because the noise level was actually quite high in the small room. "We need to find all we can to get back Therese, and my little Frankie."

It was true. Not long before Therese was discovered missing, so was Mary's adopted son Franklin. She was borderline frantic when she got the call, but right now she kept her cool and stayed hot on the investigation trail.

"To find the Marker?" Adam asked. The spell Harmony had used must have taken down at least a few boundaries of his curse; He was able to say a little more than he normally could, which was a tiny bit more reassuring on his part. He unbuttoned his overcoat, hanging it on the hook near the front door. It was getting hotter with the amount of activity in the room.

"Adam!" Reynard called, his eyes still on the map.

Carefully, Adam stepped around the couch and stood directly next to Reynard. They stared at the map together in silence for a moment, and then Reynard spoke up again.

"So they're going to Ireland?"

Adam could only nod.

"Can you say what for?"

Adam shook his head.

"Mm. So we need tickets ASAP. Mary!"

Mary stuck her head up. "Aye, captain?"

"Any more evidence? Where they're headed?"

"Not much," She said, walking over with her camera. She showed him some papers scrawled with a ton of different things."These just explain the dynamics of a few simpler spells, as Harmony informed me, and it says rather bluntly that the Marker has been searching for the perfect bride, and that he has found her. Crazy shit, man."

"Do you have Cindy's number?" Reynard asked.

"Cindy is out at the moment. Somewhere in Africa, I think. But I got her associate, Conner on speed dial."

"Perfect. He's good enough. Call him in."

Conner was Therese's brother, and a very cultured man. He'd spent many years beside Cinderella as an apprentice, and was just recently set up as an extra spy for Fabletown. Cindy needed a load taken off of her, and he provided that shift of weight.

Conner arrived in a meager five minutes. He stepped in through the wide open apartment door, a bit of confusion mixed with anxiousness on his face. "You find anything knew about Tessie?" He asked. He was a bit shorter than Reynard, and had a very 'pretty boy' look to himself. Far too pampered, Reynard thought.

"She's on her way to Ireland, if not already there. We assume she's going to the Homelands through that gate."

Conner nodded. "I can get you there in 6 hours."

"Really?" Mary asked, fiddling with the extra buttons on the back of her camera. "Oh, shit! I deleted some of the pictures! Eh...give me a moment." She walked away, leaving Reynard and Adam alone with Conner.

"To answer Mary's question," Conner continued. "Yes, really. I have some contacts, I can get a jet straight from the airport to Dublin."

"Get it," Reynard said. "Three tickets."

"Three? Who's going other than you and Mary?"

"My buddy Adam, here," Reynard said, a little too friendly. He glared at Adam, who shrunk back and looked away.

"Right. I can do it. But I need payment."

"Really?" Reynard said. "This is your sister we're talking about!"

"I know! And you can go! But as soon as she's safe and home, I need a nice shiny golden egg from Mrs. Duck down in the Well."

Reynard grumbled. "Fine. That's fine. Whatever. Just....When is the next flight?"

"An hour. Get packing, Fox."

Mary was less than pleased as she passed through customs along side Reynard and Adam. They packed much lighter, but she was a woman and had much higher standards to look good. Even if she didn't give a damn most of the time. She dragged her bag behind her, tossing it on the luggage carousel, and nearly sprinted to catch up to her companions.

Her unamusment subsided as they boarded the jet. It was small, meant for extremely rich people to rent for personal use. So it was just them and the pilot. Who just so happened to be Grimble.

"Since when do you fly planes?" Reynard said, his head poking in to the cockpit.

"Since I was a bird for fifteen months. No matter how you learn, it tends to stick. I took flight lessons shortly after....It's fun. Never flew a jet though. Conner knows a lot of people."

"Yeah, I bet he does. Ready for take off?"

"More ready than ever," Grimble replied. "Go buckle up and we'll get this show on the road!"

Reynard sat alone in the back row. Adam was in the front row, a few seats away from Mary who was practically bouncing up and down in her seat.

"Can you believe I've never been on a plane?" She talked out loud to no one in particular, her head peaking out the tiny windows as the plane drove down the runway. "In all these years, never one goddamn time! Boats, trains, mirrors, cars. But not planes. Funny, huh?"

Adam murmured nothing of interest. Reynard gripped the arms of his seat tight as the plane lifted off. All he could think of was Therese.

Therese, with her blond hair and brown eyes.

He shuddered to think what she might be experiencing at the moment.

Another chapter! Super late because I was gone all day :L Sorry! Hope you like it, more tomorrow! Any questions, you know what to do <3

• edited December 2014

(So, this is my Christmas Challenge. The story itself, will be a reply.) *Character: Rick Pentaghast. *Bit of Background: Rick is Twenty Five years old. He is a weak fable, who was forgotten. He has two kids Kevin and Lee. He forgot his wife's name, after she died. He stays in the shadows, until one good day. He came out of the shadows, on Christmas day. (Story is coming up soon.)
    *Edit: Only Chapter one will be a Reply.

• edited December 2014

You certainly delivered! Part of my family is from Ireland! I had to chuckle when Mary said we need to document all the things XD Hopefully Therese will be rescued if not unscathed hopefully not much harm. Good job EMMYPESS!

"Ireland." Reynard said, his finger tracing the drawn route on the map. "They're going to goddamn Ireland." The entire day was spent sear

• Welcome to the thread. :) I like it so far: suspense, questions and PLENTY of mystery. WHY did her forget his wife's name and what happened to Rick on Christmas day!? :) Looking forward to more.

Again, welcome

RhysAndLee posted: »

(So, this is my Christmas Challenge. The story itself, will be a reply.) *Character: Rick Pentaghast. *Bit of Background: Rick is Twenty Fiv

• You're probably viewing it on your mobile phone, right? View the picture on your desktop and it should play properly. :P

LupineNoir posted: »

The gif is stuck on 'THAT'. Unless you wanted to say just 'that'? <(o.O)>

• edited December 2014

Welcome, welcome, it's always nice to see a new face (username) around here! Can't wait to see your story if you follow through on it.

(So, this is my Christmas Challenge. The story itself, will be a reply.) *Character: Rick Pentaghast. *Bit of Background: Rick is Twenty Fiv

• I'm sorry, I just need to say this:

Yowza! Those are quite the MASSIVE thighs you got there, Emily!

(don't send Bloody Mary after me)

Looks at phone I have twenty more minutes! On my lunch break and I'm in a VERY festive mood. Huh...seems like Emily is ready for Christmas, too. Part 3 coming soon. Also, new Porgie Clan pages up soon, too.

• Christmas Challenge

"BLOODY FOOKIN' 'ELL!"

Georgie sucked on his thumb, as Katie did her best to hold back the laughter. Peter, however, could ot acomplish this, as he was rolling on the floor with laughter.

Lyla walked into the Den and watched as Georgie stomped his feet and continue to suck his thumb.

"Troubles, dear? "

Katie points and giggles. "Daddy said a no no..."

"I heard him."

"MY THUMB!" Georgie holds out a very red thumb. "The bloody Hammer missed and hit the nail!"

"And it's the Hammer's fault or is it your clumsy hands, Georgie?"

Georgie glares at his wife; she cocks her hip to the side, as she plants her right hand gently against it. He wanted to say something smart but sadly, Georgie knew she was right. He was indeed clumsy and even his children could see it; Katie tried to hold her laughing back but didn't quite succeed and poor Peter couldn't contain it any longer.

Georgie mumbles, as he climbs down the ladder. "Ya' Bells and such are up, Lyla..."

Lyla kisses Georgie, as she pats his back. "It looks beautiful. Why don't you take a break and come have a cookie..."

Katie and Peter look up. "Can WE have one?"

"Go ahead you two."

Katie and Peter run past their parents, as they head to the kitchen counter. The others sit at the table, as they grab their cookies. Emily has three on her plate; Katie looks over and counts the remaining cookies.

"HEY! You have a lot, Emily! Share!"

Crumbles on her face, Emily looks up. "Nuh uh! These be my cookies!"

Ethan sips from his glass of Milk. "Mom said TWO cookies, Emily. You already had two-"

Emily sticks out her tongue. "Ya' just be mad 'cause I got them first-"

Junior leans over and grabs them. "Seriously, Emily. Leave some! You had your cookies."

"WHY Junior-ya' gunna give some ta' ya' GIRLFRIEND, the lady in the mirror?"

"Knock it off, Emily!" Junior's cheeks are red. "Just put those back-"

Emily chomps down on one of the Gingerbread Man's head. "No."

Before Junior could react to his sister's taunting, their uncle Gren walks in from the back. Snow is piled onto his shoulders, as he takes off his jacket and shakes the Snow off. He notices the commotion in the kitchen; Gren swoopes in, grabs Junior in one arm and takes the cookies with his free hand.

"HEY!" Emily looks up. "Uncle Gren! Those are mine!"

"Hm. Seems like you already HAD your cookies, Emily. Save some for everyone else, too."

Huffing, Emily slinks back into the chair. "No fair, Uncle Gren....ya' supposed to be on MY side."

Gren opens the fridge and takes out the Milk. "Well, looks like I'm on Team Uncle Gren today."

As he pours himself a cup of Milk and sits with the kids, Georgie enters the kitchen. He was surprised to see Gren back so soon.

"Ya' be early, Grendel."

Gren takes a bite. "Yeah, well, we actually found the PERFECT tree this time! And with no problems!"

Georgie chuckles. "Well, take a minute or two ta' enjoy some of them cookies."

Gren holds a half eaten one up. "Already there, Georgie Porgie."

There is silence only for a few seconds before Junior speaks; he is too anxious to know what his Uncle Gren can tell about the man with a white beard and red suit. Gren notices Junior lean in closer. He smiles.

"YES, Junior-"

"Will you tell me 'bout Santa, Uncle Gren?"

"Ugh, Junior-again!" Katie grabs her second cookie. "Get over it..."

Georgie glares at Katie. "Katherine, what did I tell ya'-"

"Nah, Georgie. I can tell you all 'bout Mr. Santa Clause."

All but Katie scoot closer; even Emily finds herself trying to get a glimpse about the mysterious man in red.

"Tell us, Uncle Gren." Penny climbs in Gren's lap. "Tell us the story about Santa."

"Story? Nah, Penny-Santa ain't no story. He's real. He has his magical flying Reindeer, Elves working in a toy shop with him and a list THIS long of all the names of good boys and girls."

"And he visits ALL the houses, Uncle Gren?"

"That's right, Junior. He likes to give the Fables a nice little treat when he leaves presents."

"Like the Wolf plushies we got one year!?" Peter nearly leaps from the table. "I still have mine on my bed!"

"There ya' go, kiddo. JUST like those little Wolf dolls."

"Whatever." Katie jumps down from her chair and heads to the Den. Georgie, leaning against the doorway, watches as she walks back, plops on the couch and turns on the television. In her hand, she holds the remote and flips through the various shows.

"Did I say something?"

Georgie scratches his forehead. "Katie, uh, does not think Santa is real..."

Junior looks up at Gren. "I was hopin' your stories would convince her...."

"Well-" Gren looks over at Georgie. "PERHAPS we can show her, Georgie."

All the kids' eyes light up like the lights dangling on the tree; Georgie began shaking his head, as he took Katie's empty seat.

"No, no, no. Gren. We can't bloody do that-"

"C'mon, Porgie. We have time."

Georgie looks at his children's faces. A sea of smiles. "Yeah, but-"

"What's the deal? You and I BOTH know how to get that ol' portal workin'."

Junior claps. "OH! Can we daddy? PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!"

Georgie sighs. "We gunna need ta' find a smokestack for this ta' work-"

"Smith Manor."

Georgie looks back; Lyla accompanies Katie while they watch a cartoon with a dancing Monkey. He sighs. Georgie knew every child had the right to express their opinions and be heard but a piece of him was crushed when he heard Katie say those words.

"Fine. BUT....we have ta' do it tomorrow morning. We have more decorating ta' do tonight..."

Gren smiles. "Terrific. I'll call John later. In the mean time, this little guy here has been giving me the Evil eye since I walked in through that door."

Emily chuckles, as she watches Gren take a bite from his head.

"Not so cheery NOW, are ya' cookie boy?"

Emily joins in. "Ya' gotta dunk it in Milk-like this."

As the two feast on cookies, something was bothering Georgie.

"Gren-"

"Yes, Georgie?"

"Did ya' bloody just WALK into my house?"

Gren dunks the cookie. "Your point is, Porgie?"

Georgie chuckles. "Nothin' Grendel. Nothin' at all."

'Rockin' around the Christmas Tree' played on the stereo near the fridge, as the group finished off the cookies. Junior managed to sneak two, as he headed up the stairs. His excuse: the bathroom. Junior ran to his room, closed the door and called Mary.

After the fifth time, she appeared. Junior held out the cookies; one looked like him while the other seemed very familiar. Mary examined the girl cookie.

"She looks like me."

"It is you. That's me right there."

"Cute, Porgie. Thank you." Mary bites down on her cookie self's head. "Mmmm. Man, your mom CAN bake a good cookie."

Junior smiles. "Told ya'. HEY! Guess what, Mary?"

Mary finishes off one of the cookies. "What kiddo?"

"We get to see SANTA! My Uncle Gren is gunna take us!"

Mary smiles. "Well, look at you guys. I hope you have fun, Porgie."

Junior hugs Mary. "I'll have him bring you something EXTRA special this year."

Mary pats Junior's head. "You don't have to do that, Porgie."

"But I WILL, Mary!"

Junior leans up, plants a kiss on Mary's cheek and heads to the door.

"I gotta' go but I'll be back later."

Mary waves the Junior cookie. "I'll be here."

Junior runs down the stairs, just as everyone was helping to decorate around the tree.

Any questions, let me know. :)

• Georgie likes his girls will a little extra cushion. ;) (If NO ONE has noticed) xD

I'm sorry, I just need to say this: Yowza! Those are quite the MASSIVE thighs you got there, Emily! (don't send Bloody Mary after me)

• Porgie Clan pages 8, 9 and 10. And of course run out of ink to finish the first page. :( It's all good, folks. :)

Enjoy.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Sorry for the s*** quality. Stupid phone xD

• Them Porgie genes, I'm tellin' ya! XD XD

And I hope that means Bloody Mary won't come after me. ^==^

Georgie likes his girls will a little extra cushion. (If NO ONE has noticed) xD

• Bloody Mary in her original form, brings back memories...

Porgie Clan pages 8, 9 and 10. And of course run out of ink to finish the first page. It's all good, folks. Enjoy. Sorry for the s*** quality. Stupid phone xD

• And I hope that means Bloody Mary won't come after me. ^==^

Alt text

XD I had to!

Them Porgie genes, I'm tellin' ya! XD XD And I hope that means Bloody Mary won't come after me. ^==^

• Georgie likes his girls will a little extra cushion

Alt text

Gren agrees with you, Pie...XD

Georgie likes his girls will a little extra cushion. (If NO ONE has noticed) xD

• Shit! Run Junior! xD And you STILL went for the psycho chick in the end. XD

I LOVE these. Junior in the corner -holds out hand-

Porgie Clan pages 8, 9 and 10. And of course run out of ink to finish the first page. It's all good, folks. Enjoy. Sorry for the s*** quality. Stupid phone xD

• Alt text

JJwolf posted: »

And I hope that means Bloody Mary won't come after me. ^==^ XD I had to!

• The way we were

7 years ago

Robert sat in his truck, eating a Turkey sandwich. Alan Jackson played in his radio, as he opened up the bag of chips. Robert was on break from work; it was slow today and the majority of his time had been spent making paper footballs and playing with his coworkers.

That was the onny bad thing about construction; bad weather usually meant slow to no work weeks, sometimes months at a time. Last year, Robert didn't work from November up until the middle of February due to the heavy Snow storm. Thankfully, he was handy and was able to do side jobs just to keep the lights on.

As Robert took another handful of chips, he noticed a young lady in a pink shirt, shorts and black high tops running in his direction. Her brown hair was short and a side pinned against her ear with a clip. Robert watched as she ran towards his truck. When she noticed he was sitting in the driver's seat, she ran to his window.

"You gotta help me!" Panting, the girl looked back. "They are going to get me and-"

"Whoa, whoa, little lady. WHO is going to get you?"

Robert's ears suddenly picked up the barking of Dogs and the shriel cries of several men.

"You in some kind of danger?"

The girl looked up. "These mundy Police Officers NEVER can catch the ACTUAL crooks but they see me smoking in the alley....OH BOY! Let's do our jobs now."

"Cause you are smoking?"

"Well...." The girl looked back. "I MAY have refused to cooperate, called one of the cops a Pig and MAY or MAY NOT have tried to bite another."

Robert cocks his eyesbrow. "You're kidding, right?"

The girl huffs. "He was TRYING to look in my purse! It's none of your damn business what I have in MY purse!"

The men and Dogs grew louder. Robert noticed the girl begin to tremble.

"So, you going to help me or not, man?"

Robert leaned to the side and unlocked the passenger door. "Hurry up before they see you."

The girl thanked him. "Thank you so much!"

She ran to the side, opened the door and crawled to the back. Thankfully Robert's truck was wide enough for her to slide under the back seat. Just as she found a comfortable spot, she heard one of the Cops approach Robert's window.

"Good afternoon, Officers. Lovely afternoon, isn't it?"

"Indeed." The Officer takes off his sunglasses. "We have a few questions we'd like to ask you..."

"Okay."

"We are in pursuit of a young lady; perhaps in her late teens early twenties; pink shirt, shorts, brown hair about to here. Earlier today, she refused to cooperate with an Officer and she attacked one of the backups. Have you seen a young woman in this description head this direction?"

"No, sir. I have not."

The Officer exchanged glances with the other two behind him. "We calculated her to have run at LEAST in this general direction. Again, sir, have you SEEN this woman?"

Again, Robert shakes his head. "No sir. Never saw a woman you are describing head this way..."

One of the dogs began barking beside Robert's truck. The Officer holding the leash walked beside the German Shepard; it pawed at the passenger seat and continued to bark. The other Officer looked in.

"You have something in your Truck, sir?"

In the back, the girl began to panic. Robert, however, kept calm as he held up his sandwich.

"Dogs LOVE Turkey, right Officer?"

"Sir, step out of the car."

The Officers pull out their guns; Robert smiles, as he obeys the Officer's commands. He steps out, still smiling, as an Offiver reaches for his cuffs. The Dog continues to bark at Robert's Truck.

"Put your hands behind your head, sir! You have the right to remain silent-"

Robert laughs. "OH you mundies and your 'rights' speech..."

"Excuse me, sir!?" The Officer pins Robert to the Truck. "You being smart with me, boy?"

Robert continues to laugh; these mundies had no idea that they were trying to arrest a Grendel. With a single push, Robert causes the Officer behind him to lose his balance. The Officer tumbles, as the others cock their guns. Robert, however, begins to change; he KNEW it was against the rules but a moment like this needed a dash of spice.

The Officers were still, as the man they tried arresting became a massive monster. Robert cracked his neck, as he lowered his head to face the mundy Officers. All three, including the Dogs, could not move their feet.

"Boo...."

The Officers tried shooting Robert; the bullets pierced his skin but like Mosquito bites to a mundy, all it felt like was a pinch. Robert pushed th other Officer down, as the Dogs scurried off, tails in between their legs. Robert managed to swing his arm, as the three Officers flew into the Truck. Knocked out, Robert returns to his human form. The girl, peeking out, watched as Robert took a bottle, opened it and poured it onto their faces.

He moved the bodies to the side and walked back to his truck. As he turned the engine on, as the girl steps out and sits in the front.

"Whoa..." She peered over at Robert. "What ARE you?"

"A Grendel. You're not a mundy, so, I'm guessing a, um...Fairy?"

"Psh, nah! We used to EAT those for dinner. Wolf. Well, at least half..."

Robert pulls away from the Officers. "Wolf, huh? Okay. I see it."

"Oh yeah...how?"

Robert looks over. "Your eyes...they are a VERY pretty Amber color. Your agility is wonderful AND you have very keen senses."

"Not bad, Grendel..." The girl looked back. "Soooo....you going to explain THAT back there-"

"Memory erasing spell. VERY exspensive but I like to have a bottle for such occasions."

"Neat. Uh...thanks for back there, man. Name is Lyla Smith."

Robert parks behind a Cab. "Smith? Your dad John?"

"Yes...."

"Huh. Small world."

"Why?"

"My brother is seeing your sister. Carla, think her name is-"

"OH shit! GREN is your brother?!"

Robert laughs. "Yeah. That's him alright."

Lyla opens up her purse and takes out a pack of smokes. "So, does the mysterious Grendel of 7th street have a name?"

Robert laughs. "Yeah...I'm, uh, Robert. Robert Grendel."

"Well, thanks again, Robert."

Robert looks at the time; he had twenty minutes left for his lunch break. And to be honest, with it AS slow as it had been, he was in no hurry.

"You hungry, Lyla?"

"Kinda..."

"Wanna grab a Burger or something?"

"Hm. What's the catch, Grendel?"

"Nothing, Wolf. Can't someone be nice?"

Lyla smiles. "Alright. A Bacon Cheeseburger sounds good."

Robert chuckles. "You Wolves and your meat."

We are going back in TIME for a bit. See how it all started. :) Any questions, ask away!! :D

• I LOVE Gren! I LOVE this little Xmas story and georgie is too cute when he hurts himself and randomly starts cussing! xD

And Junior with Mary. <3

Alt text

Can't wait for more and the Porgie Clan's epic journey to find Santa! C'mon, KATIE....

Christmas Challenge "BLOODY FOOKIN' 'ELL!" Georgie sucked on his thumb, as Katie did her best to hold back the laughter. Peter, howeve

• I was at first, but I replied on my laptop, I think. Either way, I'm replying on my laptop now and it's still stuck. :/

You're probably viewing it on your mobile phone, right? View the picture on your desktop and it should play properly. :P

• I'll leave the picture the way it is, too late to change the picture now in my opinion. :)

I was at first, but I replied on my laptop, I think. Either way, I'm replying on my laptop now and it's still stuck.

• Yeah, that's fine. :) What did it say, though? I'm curious. :P

I'll leave the picture the way it is, too late to change the picture now in my opinion.

• Part of this reminds me of the song 'Santa Baby', and the other part a song by the band AC/DC. It's a confusing, yet oddly pleasing mix. xD I love the details of the tattoos - especially Nick!

• edited December 2014

Ireland! Are you tempted to put in leprechauns? Anyway, I would not like to make a journey across the Atlantic in a crate by myself, let alone with someone else, but hopefully Therese and Franklin are made of more patient stuff. :) This is a race against time though, and a lot's at stake! A bit of an odd question: are the events happening in an afternoon at the moment?

Also, at least Adam is trying to cooperate. It's that conflicting thing where you don't like him because he's a traitor, yet it's much more complicated than he just decided to let William take Therese, because of the spells and so forth.

"Ireland." Reynard said, his finger tracing the drawn route on the map. "They're going to goddamn Ireland." The entire day was spent sear

• Hey, I'm part Irish! My middle name is Patrick. :P Is that part of your family from north or south?

Tetra posted: »

You certainly delivered! Part of my family is from Ireland! I had to chuckle when Mary said we need to document all the things XD Hopefully Therese will be rescued if not unscathed hopefully not much harm. Good job EMMYPESS!

• Welcome! :) Rick sure does sound in need of Christmas cheer; well, he sounds in need of a bit more than that, so it'll be interesting to see what you have in store for him!

• Emily really must be a young trouble causer if she answers to any random shouting! After reading so much about Mary she loses a little (just a little) of her terror, because you see many sides to her. This restores all that terror!

• To think, if it wasn't for those meddling Mundy officers, Robert and Lyla never would have met! I like going back in time and reading things like this, and it should put Robert's love for Lyla into better perspective for what's happening in the present!

The way we were 7 years ago Robert sat in his truck, eating a Turkey sandwich. Alan Jackson played in his radio, as he opened up the b

• Christmas Challenge: Tragic Tuesday

Bigby and Clara stood at the crime scene.

"So what do you think Clara?" Bigby asked

"Well..." She began to look over the room, there was a fully decorated tree with a star on top and presents on the underneath. It was fairly cold in the room as ice hung outside the door with snow outside. She then took a look at the body it had very clean cuts on some limbs but very bad cuts on the other two as it was just a torso under the tree, it was cold, pale and also painted in the original candy cane fashion. She continued.

"First off the body was placed here and was drained of all the blood, the killer then cut the limbs off of the body and coated the torso in a candy cane like pattern." She said

"Well you work quick." Bigby said

She nodded and smiled "Why thank you wolf."

She knelt down and touched the body to see if her theory was correct. Time froze as she closed her eyes, when she opened her eyes she was in the perspective of the killer. He must know of her power as he covered the face with a bag. The killer liked to watch blood flow because he only slit the victims throat and watched the blood flow for what seemed like hours. After the blood stopped flowing, he took out an axe and would cut two limbs and used a butchers knife on the others. After that she opened her eyes, how did the killer keep the body cold? She thought.

"Alright Bigby, I'm done here." Clara said she had a headache after that.

"Did you figure anything out?" Bigby said

"I'll write them down and give you a report tomorrow." She said

Bigby stomped on his cigarette "You better Clara, I'll kick you out of the woodlands quicker than you can run fox."

"Well then you're just going to have to trust me now aren't ya?" Clara said

Bigby started to get angry but took a deep breathe and said "Look just have it on my desk by tomorrow. I'll contact Fly to have him clean this up."

"Alright I'm leaving. See ya around wolf." She said

Bigby looked shocked as she left.

In Claras apartment.

Clara spent most of the night writing Bigbys report and unpacking the little clothes she brought. She pondered the thought of who the killer was he used an axe and a butcher knife so who could the killer be? After finishing up Bigbys report she went to bed.

The next day, she woke up to a banging door.

"Clara! Lets go! We got another crime scene!." It must be Bigby

She sighed and started getting dressed and headed to the scene with Bigby. This time it was in a mall, you could hear jingle bells playing when you walked into the mall. When they looked in they saw a stuffed polar bear with human arms and legs.

Bigby sighed "So this is going to be an ongoing thing huh?" He and Clara both started to analyze the scene.

That's it! Any questions or comments let me know! :D

• They are from the north. :)

Hey, I'm part Irish! My middle name is Patrick. :P Is that part of your family from north or south?

• Emily was indeed a handful as a child; you'll see why as we get further into the pages. :) And its true with what you said; between me and Emmy I kind of lost the idea of Mary being such a, umm....blood thirsty person. But drawing her original form brings it all back again. xD

Emily really must be a young trouble causer if she answers to any random shouting! After reading so much about Mary she loses a little (just a little) of her terror, because you see many sides to her. This restores all that terror!

• Clara seems tough! And a very useful ally. Whoever's decided to go around murdering people, they've sure picked a time of year to ruin!

The Christmas challenge: Massacre Monday A year after the Crooked Man incident. A woman who was average height with long dark red hair st

• I'm glad you are doing the whole bit with explaining how these two got together. You gave Lyla that typical teenager behavior and Robert was so chill during the entire scene with the cops. :)

Lyla opens up her purse and takes out a pack of smokes. "So, does the mysterious Grendel of 7th street have a name?"

This bit made me laugh and say DAAWWW at the same time. Looking forward t learning more about their past. Collaborating with you, JJ, has been a blast. :D

The way we were 7 years ago Robert sat in his truck, eating a Turkey sandwich. Alan Jackson played in his radio, as he opened up the b

• The events happen in chronological order, though I guess it doesn't much matter what time of day. At this point that they're getting on the plane, Therese could very well be off the boat, or nearly arriving. I plan on going back and forth between the groups, and I would have made this chapter from Therese's POV, but I wanted to elaborate on how they were going to figure things out.

Adam is a complicated person to write. He has his loyalties with William, but they are growing ever so weak as he continues to help out and such. He just wants things back to the way they were before he messed it all up, and he really feels bad for doing so. He wants to make things right. You'll see more later on. Also, I like your avatar! Colored it in, I see!

Ireland! Are you tempted to put in leprechauns? Anyway, I would not like to make a journey across the Atlantic in a crate by myself, let alo

• You can yell at me if I get things wrong about Ireland then XD I'm a stupid American, though I do tend to write only what I know about places, to avoid getting facts wrong and such ^-^ That's cool that your family is from there. My great-great grandmother immigrated from Ireland, had my great-grandma in America (I believe) and I wish she were still alive so I could ask her questions about that kind of stuff.

Therese will be rescued, however if she is unscathed or not is a big question. You'll see! Thank you!

• Sweet! Can't wait to see what else you have to offer! Glad you joined! I like his last name, very unique. Also, I TOO am wondering why he forgot his wife's name. Surely that will be answered in one of your chapters :)

• I've noticed that you tend to capitalize the word Snow even when it has nothing to do with Snow the person XD It's not necessarily a proper noun, but you know what? Who cares! You capitalize your Snows, I won't judge! I'll capitalize MY Snows too! Actually, I'll probably forget to unless I'm talking about Snow the person, but it's all good XD

After that random altercation... Love the picture! It's too cute <3

So this is AFTER Junior's confrontation about Mary, correct? They already know he's now talking with her, and they're also letting him keep the mirror (Obviously, Georgie didn't want the same thing to happen to his son that happened to him and Lyla.) Just making sure, sometimes I screw this stuff up lol XD

"Well, they are poo poo heads. I'll bring you one later."

Oh Junior XD That's exactly what I expect from you, even when you are an adult with 80 billion children XD

Also how old is Junior? He seems young in this, but again, I screw myself up with information sometimes. Sorry >.<

Mary is so adorable! She acts tough and yet lets her softer sides show with Junior <3 It's too sweet!

Junior pats the decoration, as he runs into the kitchen. "Sorry dad! BYE dad! Tell Baby Jesus sorry for me!"

Again, I expect nothing less from this kid XD My Grandma had a beautiful glass Nativity scene and everything was white. I vaguely remember it as a child, and I think my aunt got it when she passed, but it's been a while since I've seen it. I used to carefully play with it, afraid I would break it and my favorite part was the baby Jesus because I've been obsessed with babies since I was old enough to comprehend what a baby was. Glad Georgie took the time with John to replace Lyla's, that's so sweet of him <3

So Robert has custody of RJ, right? Lyla takes him for certain Holidays and on set days, I assume. I don't read JJ's story too often (I really SHOULD, it's SUPER good!) but yeah. I like RJ, he's so cute! All of Lyla's boys are cutie pies!

wrestle up the other brats

Sounds about right XD

"He IS, dad! A Christmas Jedi!"

I want to see what a Christmas Jedi looks like XD Starwars is awesome! Is there any drawings of RJ and his siblings and family? I'd like to see one, though if you can't or don't want to do any that's fine. I want to see how he resembles his mother and father <3

I want to see Carla's Christmas fit XD I bet it's hilarious. I can imagine her throwing shit at Gren who's like "What did I do to deserve this from you?" And the kids just sitting on the stairs or something like "Oh no, not this again!" It would be great XD

Alright, after a LONG post (Sorry >.>) I thought this was an AWESOME introduction to the Christmas Challenge! Can't wait to read more (That you've probably ALREADY posted.) It was awesome! I know absolutely NO synonyms for AWESOME! -Goes to Thesaurus.com-

Magnificent! Brilliant! Outstanding!

Alright, I'm done for now XD

Christmas Challenge Junior's fingers were numb from the Snow. He excused himself from the others, walked back to the house and up the sta

Sign in to comment in this discussion.