Favourite Character? (so far)

Comments

• I'm almost positive it'll be either Asher or Malcom, but currently, Gared.

• 'Oh'

EarthRocker posted: »

Ethan, simply because he reminds me of Quentyn from the books.

• I liked Gared. I thought the opening was pretty awesome.

• 'Oh'

haha....ah. That remains one of the few points of the book I burst out laughing, Just the matter of fact description. Maybe it was a bit messed up but still

DutchBagel posted: »

'Oh'

• Yeah, sadly, the flaying scene was meant to prepare players but they missed the subtext.

Which was, "Ramsay Bolton is a psychopath. Reason will not avail you."

Ethan, as a young boy suddenly swept into adulthood, and forced to grow up, I felt we had more opportunities to define and mold his characte

• Gared is awesome.

I think he's tougher than Asher.

:-)

2DLee posted: »

I liked Gared. I thought the opening was pretty awesome.

• I liked Gared.
    Although, something tells me Asher is going to be my favorite.

• The Dead One :(

• I think Telltale did a great job at creating his character without leaning too far to the "kid who's in over his head" or "kid who doesn't want to be a leader" categories. Props to them.

I didnt realise how much I liked Ethan until he died... still he kind of was just me so he dosnt really count. Talia and her mother Ellisa were pretty cool too

• Gared.

Gared or Gareth?

• Gared is my favorite so far but I am really looking forward to playing as Asher. He sounds like the Trevor Phillips of the GoT universe.

• Gregor? Bowen? Frey soldier #14?

Gamalil posted: »

The Dead One

• Frey Soldier #14 was my second favourite. Man, what an awesome guy.

Pipas posted: »

Gregor? Bowen? Frey soldier #14?

• And unfortunately, there is in no posibility of countering the Whitehills through brute force, and winning: their army is small and their forces weak (as competitors by Ramasy),their suffering from food shortages( as Duncan shares when you ask about the food in the Ironrath hub) and their people think of desertion, they have lost half their wood (their whole economy), and they are less favored than their competitors. One man storming into the issue will not change the outcome. In order to defeat the much more powerful enemy they must not only outsmart them but stay one step ahead-they must play the game.Besides Mira, there is no other playable characters left that really allows you to do this.Oh well, maybe episode 2?

Yeah, sadly, the flaying scene was meant to prepare players but they missed the subtext. Which was, "Ramsay Bolton is a psychopath. Reason will not avail you."

• Ethan. Manly tears bruh, manly tears.

• Goddamnit.

Green613 posted: »

Gared.

• Gared. He's a lot more charming to me. Oh and Lord Whitehill. That guy is hilarious.

• Ethan and Talia. I also kinda ship Talia with Gared :)

• You guys are mean!

Seriously though, it was kind of funny.

'Oh' haha....ah. That remains one of the few points of the book I burst out laughing, Just the matter of fact description. Maybe it was a bit messed up but still

• So far I'm really liking Gared. I connected with him immediately, I want to see him exact his revenge upon the Whitehills/Boltons, as well as prove he has what it takes to be the soldier that Lord Forrester believed he could be.

• Ethan,

Alive: Hmm, maybe Gared

• I like Mira She's really cool.^^

• edited December 2014

(lol I kinda do too tbh) It did seem like she liked Gared when she gave him her necklace. Sort of like a lady giving a token to her knight to protect him when he goes off to war.

Ethan and Talia. I also kinda ship Talia with Gared

• I like Gared, but knowing Game of Thrones he will probably die...

• Ethan's scenes were definitely the most mentally challenging. I suppose there was no way to avoid his demise..

• edited December 2014

It was ethan i loved him then he..... :(
    it was a damn shocking moment as i wasn't expecting at all :( i thought it was because of what i choose but it seemes that he will die no matter what i did :(
    I didnt believe that :( an i kept thinking that they will heal him or something like that until the episode finished :(
    I also like mira ,their little brother , ethans twin sister ...... Short : all this family

• I personally love him <3

• Ser Royland is my favourite, he is the tough guy you need in a pinch...but you wouldnt really have a use for him in peace time.

• I like Gared Tuttle. He will be an honorable brother of the nights watch. :)

Alt text

• I loved this scenes ( with his sister an brother )too ,
    and that sad ending made me sad all the time an all my family an friends have noticeed this on me :(

This is Game of Thrones, those who are favorites have a strong possibility of dying. But my favorite was Ethan too. I love the scenes wit

• I agree with you , lol

Wyatt#1 posted: »

fuck you...

• I dont like his sad face , its not suitable to him

WalkerHH93 posted: »

I like Gared Tuttle. He will be an honorable brother of the nights watch.

• And also when Gared came back to Ironrath, Talia seemed to be worried for him and she even held his hands and asked what happened. C'mon, there has to be something between them!

Tinni posted: »

(lol I kinda do too tbh) It did seem like she liked Gared when she gave him her necklace. Sort of like a lady giving a token to her knight to protect him when he goes off to war.

• Didn't expect it but I've come to like Ethan a lot. It was really fun and immersive playing as him. Sad that he died, though. :'(

And I love playing as Mira, and looking forward to playing her again. Maybe cuz we are the same gender so I can somewhat relate to her character more, and it's refreshing not having to play as male characters all the time in all Telltale games. I love how her character is about intrigues and how she has to achieve something with little power or resources to rely on. Also, King's Landing has a lot of cool cameos like Cersei, Tyrion, and Margaery. :) Can't wait to see more of Mira.

The character I enjoy playing the least would be Gared. Not that he's a bad character but I just really can't relate to his character as much as others. He just gives me too much of the stereotypical farm-boy-turns-hero vibe (lol). I know this is Game of Thrones after all so the writing should be realistic, and hopefully we wouldn't have to endure the cheesy fantasy trope, but I still have to wait and see.

• Needs some more Hyperion face in there.

Alt text

WalkerHH93 posted: »

I like Gared Tuttle. He will be an honorable brother of the nights watch.

• Oh she did, I almost forgot about that. Maybe they'l have a lil' something something later in the game.~;)

And also when Gared came back to Ironrath, Talia seemed to be worried for him and she even held his hands and asked what happened. C'mon, there has to be something between them!

• So far, I like all the playable characters. Being a pain-in-the-butt to Cersei as Mira was pretty cool. I was diggin' Ethan the most, but that probably should have been a red flag. Other than that, I still hate Cersei and Ramsay, and still admire Tyrion and Margaery (although the latter is currently in the penalty box for not being able to save Ethan).

• edited February 2015

I would say Gared.

• I really liked Ethan, Mira and Talia. My list is now one person shorter.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.