Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Clem can (determinantly) hold hands with the last character to die in both seasons as they die.

• When does she hold hands with Jane if she dies?

Clem can (determinantly) hold hands with the last character to die in both seasons as they die.

• He said determinantly, so he meant she can only do that with Kenny.

When does she hold hands with Jane if she dies?

• Good point, never mind.

dojo32161 posted: »

He said determinantly, so he meant she can only do that with Kenny.

• Lee starts his journey handcuffed in the back of a police car. By the end of the game, he can find himself in handcuffs again, but this time, he isn't guilty of a crime. When he has the handcuffs on at the end, it is as a changed and redeemed man. To summarize: Lee starts the game handcuffed, and can end the game handcuffed.

• Lee can end up cutting his arm off, get bit a couple of times in the horde, get shot in the gut by the Stranger, handcuff his one remaining hand to a radiator, and have Clem blow his brains out.

He's definitely not coming back.

UCAAV29784 posted: »

Lee starts his journey handcuffed in the back of a police car. By the end of the game, he can find himself in handcuffs again, but this time

• I know. But he can die handcuffed.

Bokor posted: »

Lee can end up cutting his arm off, get bit a couple of times in the horde, get shot in the gut by the Stranger, handcuff his one remaining hand to a radiator, and have Clem blow his brains out. He's definitely not coming back.

• I know I'm late but that's me.

It's like one mess up with Luke? Restart.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I heard about that. I don't know if I could ever actually watch that. ;_; He rarely gets angry with her. I guess it was just one of those mo

• Too soon, man.

He did meet Lee... sniff.

• edited December 2014

Yeah but it was supposed to be in the next episode because then shit hits the fan and the actual action happend that was described.

( i wasn't talking about episode 2, but yes you're right it's episode 3 )

( i'm not talking about the Arvo / Jane thing which happend in episode 5 )

That was the credit song for Episode 3.

• Yup. Just pointing out how redundant it is to have him handcuffed AND THEN shot.

I know. But he can die handcuffed.

• edited December 2014

Pipas posted: »

Anyone have a vid of Ben saving Lee? I want to see it!

• And she can obviously swim in S2 E5 if she falls in the water.

It is implied that Clementine knows how to swim. In Long Road Ahead on the train, picking the option to tell Clem to hold her breath before

• edited December 2014

I know, I thought he'd appreciate it, but Luke just looked at Clem all "thanks a lot!" I was like 'dude I just trying to help you be more honest and open with people! It's not like I let Bonnie know you said she had a fat ass!'

Did you know you can give Luke the pills as well if you didn't with Rebecca? How mean is that anyway? Clem's just sitting there looking all like 'toughen up lady, women give birth all the time! I'm not giving up my pills for you!' it's so cruel XD

P.S I missed you and your avatar, never change it T.T

I know I'm late but that's me. It's like one mess up with Luke? Restart.

• I usually handcuff him, then let Clem herself decide what to do.

Bokor posted: »

Yup. Just pointing out how redundant it is to have him handcuffed AND THEN shot.

• A quirky Doug dialogue (that should be a thing) in Episode 3 is when you're free to explore the Motor Inn, searching for the stolen supplies. If you ask him about the pink chalk X, he gives you a fact that you didn't know about school chalk. I laughed so hard when I found this. You guys (and girls) should find this.

• edited December 2014

Lee: Doug I need some chalk you got any

Doug: No, dont the kids have some? You know a piece of charcoal is a suitable alternative depending on your marking surface. While we're on the subject, did you know that instead of chalk stuff in classroom is actually made of gypson due to favourable domestic mining conditions?

Lee: ........Doug I did not know that

Doug: {smirks} happy to be of service.

He also has funny dialogue with the light

Lee: "Can you tell me anything about this flashlight"

Doug: .. WELL. I could tell you....

Lee: "Woah wai wai wait, I know you know everything about this flashlight I'm asking if you know how it got busted Lilly found it a dumster"

A quirky Doug dialogue (that should be a thing) in Episode 3 is when you're free to explore the Motor Inn, searching for the stolen supplies

• edited December 2014

Not sure if this has been mentioned but...

AJ is modeled to have a peni*....

You can import his body texture into 3DS Max to see, I myself got pictures but I don't know if I'm allowed to post "those kind" of pictures here.

• Alt text

CarL_J posted: »

Not sure if this has been mentioned but... AJ is modeled to have a peni*.... You can import his body texture into 3DS Max to see, I myself got pictures but I don't know if I'm allowed to post "those kind" of pictures here.

• Alt text

(?) Clementine chose not to remember that.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but... AJ is modeled to have a peni*.... You can import his body texture into 3DS Max to see, I myself got pictures but I don't know if I'm allowed to post "those kind" of pictures here.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited December 2014

Alt text

• I guess it is not excess nudity, anyway I'm so sorry if I violated any rule but

1.2 Don't post gross stuff. That covers images containing excess nudity or violence, and other material that could be considered offensive or NSFW.

http://i.imgur.com/Y2wQB8G.png

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited December 2014

So, not only do they make a full-body model for AJ (which we never see), they go the full mile and model his member as well (which we also never see)

Priorities = 110% Straight

• Actually you do see it, when A.J is born. Go to the first ever moment you see A.J after he's been born when Kenny is holding him.

It took me three replays of Episode 4 to realize all of it was not an umbilical cord.

Deltino posted: »

So, not only do they make a full-body model for AJ (which we never see), they go the full mile and model his member as well (which we also never see) Priorities = 110% Straight

• edited December 2014

[Fun Fact] Although Bonnie gives Clementine the bottle of hydrogen peroxide stuff to help clean Kenny's wound with, Bonnie doesn't once use the peroxide on Luke's leg before bandaging it up to prevent infection. Also while Kenny gets nice white clean bandges, poor Luke and Mike get given some used blue hankies, and Mike's arm only gets bandaged off screen as in the next scene after it's suddenly fixed up..also I don't think Mike got the magical bottle too.

Bonnie we need to talk.

• Wow, I now have a reason to hate Bonnie. Kenny always gets the better resources. :P

[Fun Fact] Although Bonnie gives Clementine the bottle of hydrogen peroxide stuff to help clean Kenny's wound with, Bonnie doesn't once use

• Oh, her betraying the group a second time and leaving you to die wasn't reason enough.

Kateis posted: »

Wow, I now have a reason to hate Bonnie. Kenny always gets the better resources. :P

• edited December 2014

So do all the other males have dicks on their models too?

I'm asking the important questions here.

Deltino posted: »

So, not only do they make a full-body model for AJ (which we never see), they go the full mile and model his member as well (which we also never see) Priorities = 110% Straight

• I can't really count her first "betrayal" as she's not part of our group so why the Hell should she trust us. The secod time is certainly a betrayal, but I understand why she did it, and I wish my Clem could have gone with them.

Oh, her betraying the group a second time and leaving you to die wasn't reason enough.

• Nah, they're all clothed in every scene they're in, so it would be useless to do that.

So do all the other males have dicks on their models too? I'm asking the important questions here.

• I do because she knew Luke and the other members of the cabin group and she helped Carver by ratting out their location. She betrayed Luke and the others by doing that.

I can't really count her first "betrayal" as she's not part of our group so why the Hell should she trust us. The secod time is certainly a betrayal, but I understand why she did it, and I wish my Clem could have gone with them.

• Pretty sure this was adding butttt...

• Lee and Clementine both received bruises on the side of their cheeks on during both episode 3's. Whats interesting is that both involve Kenny in some manner. If the player fails a QTE, Kenny will punch Lee in the face during the train fight. And Clem will be hit by Troy with the butt of his AK while she was trying to help Kenny from Carver. However, Clem's bruise will heal after the nine day time skip.

• Although viewed by some as being unrealistic, Clem appears to have surprisingly strong physically built for her age.

Shes able to lift her own body mass when climbing a ruined dock during All that Remains, and climbing the bridge during the walker fight.

Her ability to run for a extended amount of time during A House Divide when heading for the Cabin after the the Nick/Pete prologue.

Shes able hold back Winston with her legs during the forest fight during All that Remains.

Shes able to hammer a walkers head in during the shed fight in All that Remains, and during the bridge fight, and can jam a pipe inside walkers during the bridge fight.

Can be able to lift walkers off of her on many occasions.

Has the strength to kick down doors.

She can kick Sam when he was attacking her.

And, withstand hypothermia during No Going Back.

It could be believed that the Wasteland had slowly condition her body over the years.Giving enough time, shes able to preform many task that will be difficult for most per-teens. Its going to be interesting what kind of abilities she can offer next season.

• It is an umbilical cord

Actually you do see it, when A.J is born. Go to the first ever moment you see A.J after he's been born when Kenny is holding him. It took me three replays of Episode 4 to realize all of it was not an umbilical cord.

• edited December 2014

I was kidding, I hate her for betraying the group, I dislike her for giving Mike and Luke bad bandages and not cleaning their wounds.

Oh, her betraying the group a second time and leaving you to die wasn't reason enough.

• Nope,

Only the pink thing is the umbilical cord, and that thing near his hand is not his other leg.

Poogers555 posted: »

It is an umbilical cord

• I think that's just bad writing by Kenny fanboys (Season 2's writers) rather than a sign that she's uncaring. After all, she runs away WITH Mike and had a crush on Luke.

Kateis posted: »

I was kidding, I hate her for betraying the group, I dislike her for giving Mike and Luke bad bandages and not cleaning their wounds.

• Players might cry foul because she's still a pretty skinny kid.

JustinCage posted: »

Pretty sure this was adding butttt... * Lee and Clementine both received bruises on the side of their cheeks on during both episode 3

• Indeed; I like Doug's dialogue much more than Carley's. He got all the funnier lines.

Lee: Doug I need some chalk you got any Doug: No, dont the kids have some? You know a piece of charcoal is a suitable alternative dependi

• edited December 2014

(?) Jane disagrees with you.

Nah, they're all clothed in every scene they're in, so it would be useless to do that.

• And yet, Clem had trouble lifting a branch to brain her first zombie in S2. Seems like pulling oneself up would necessitate more strength than that.

JustinCage posted: »

Pretty sure this was adding butttt... * Lee and Clementine both received bruises on the side of their cheeks on during both episode 3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.