Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac, PS3/4 NA Feb 3 - XBox One/360 PS3/4 EU Feb 4 - iOS Feb 5

Comments

• So who are our "lost lords"?
    Asher and Ryon?
    or is there another?

• No idea. But I suppose the episode will mainly focus on Gared at the wall and Asher at Essos. I've tried to think what could that name possibly refer to but can't really figure out anything.

beguiler posted: »

So who are our "lost lords"? Asher and Ryon? or is there another?

• Well, I guess there are multiple lost Lords.

Asher and Ryon. King Joffrey might die in this Episode. Mormont's death has big repercussions at Castle Black.

• edited December 2014

cough Rodrik cough

• edited December 2014

Care to list the achievements for us?

EDIT: NVM I just read the article...

WalkerHH93 posted: »

I guess the Playstation version had them somewhere in their database. Even the achievements for episode 2 are there.

• It's kinda cool if they have come up with names that refer to many things in the same episode like in the show. You know, "Kissed by fire": Ygritte and Jon scene but also The Hound fighting against Beric, "The Climb": Jon climbs the wall with the wildlings and in the KL Littlefinger gives his ladder of chaos speech, "Two Swords": The two new valyrian steel swords of Lannisters, the Stark sword Ice is lost forever but Arya finds the Needle again. And so on.

Well, I guess there are multiple lost Lords. Asher and Ryon. King Joffrey might die in this Episode. Mormont's death has big repercussions at Castle Black.

• And you complain about Kenny being alive :P

That1Guy posted: »

cough Rodrik cough

• Sure, I find Kenny's return to not make much sense, but, since TTG brought him back either way, I choose to believe that Rodrik may have a chance to come back as well.

And you complain about Kenny being alive :P

• Ok, I'll admit there's a chance. But it would be not a wise move in my opinion.

One could argue that would be no different for Kenny, and he wouldn't be wrong.

That1Guy posted: »

Sure, I find Kenny's return to not make much sense, but, since TTG brought him back either way, I choose to believe that Rodrik may have a chance to come back as well.

• Man, episode 2 looks epic! Its gonna be interesting when Asher finds out what happened.

• I bet at some point there will be a time gap. Like one of the episodes will take place a few months later. Could we have a time jump to start episode 2?

• That would be weird imo. I think that after something as shocking as Ethan's death, we need to see Ironrath dealing with it immediately after. Having it take place a few months later wouldn't be realistic and not ideal to the Forrester's growth in this game.

I bet at some point there will be a time gap. Like one of the episodes will take place a few months later. Could we have a time jump to start episode 2?

• I don't think so. It would make sense to see House Forrester ruined after E****'s death so maybe there can be one or two days time skip, but definitely not few months

I bet at some point there will be a time gap. Like one of the episodes will take place a few months later. Could we have a time jump to start episode 2?

• i just hope this game has a proper release .. not like TWAU or TWD2 , where there were problems and an episode was released 3 in 3 mounths or so.. if it goes well , im expecting this late january or early february.. hope im right :D

• fair enough! Probably best to see how everyone scrambles to find a leader, but I bet at some point there will have to be a time jump to get us to the beginning of season 5 by episode 6

Crips posted: »

I don't think so. It would make sense to see House Forrester ruined after E****'s death so maybe there can be one or two days time skip, but definitely not few months

• Episode 2 is already on the SteamDB.

• How do you see this?

Episode 2 is already on the SteamDB.

• Hi m a new member an i want to ask you if lord eathan must die or it depends on what i choose i wasnt know any thing about game of thrones since yesterday an i liked it so much

• Aaaand it just had it's daily timed update

Alt text

So yes, this is definitely episode 2

• Whaaa, are episodes normally put on so soon after the previous one was released?

• He dies no matter what you choose, unfortunately.

Mira eathan posted: »

Hi m a new member an i want to ask you if lord eathan must die or it depends on what i choose i wasnt know any thing about game of thrones since yesterday an i liked it so much

• According to SteamDB the 1.84 GB are there since 2 days.

Aaaand it just had it's daily timed update So yes, this is definitely episode 2

• Ooooh.

According to SteamDB the 1.84 GB are there since 2 days.

• I'm going with Feb 24th, taking into account that TTG probably have 2 weeks off for Christmas/New Year's.

• edited December 2014

You do know that we would wait 3 months if it would come out on the 24th of february. I guess we will get those episodes earlier than we think.

Alt text

HAVE SOME FAITH IN TELLTALE!

JakeSt123 posted: »

I'm going with Feb 24th, taking into account that TTG probably have 2 weeks off for Christmas/New Year's.

• Faith? LOL. People who had been waiting for TWAU EP2 have long given up faith! :)

You do know that we would wait 3 months if it would come out on the 24th of february. I guess we will get those episodes earlier than we think. HAVE SOME FAITH IN TELLTALE!

• Ugh dont remind me of those times.

Alt text

himmatsj posted: »

Faith? LOL. People who had been waiting for TWAU EP2 have long given up faith!

• Better to expect it late and avoid disappointment.

Kinda lost most of my faith in TTG after seeing how TWD2 and TWAU turned out. I hope they don't do the same with this, though.

You do know that we would wait 3 months if it would come out on the 24th of february. I guess we will get those episodes earlier than we think. HAVE SOME FAITH IN TELLTALE!

• Not at all, IIRC back for TWAU and TWD S2 usually they would come on the steam DB a few weeks before release.

notbitten posted: »

Whaaa, are episodes normally put on so soon after the previous one was released?

• I've learned not to get my hopes up.

• Thank you for answering I realy loved eathan its so sad to lose him
    and what about his little brother will they take him even if you met ramsey at the gate?

He dies no matter what you choose, unfortunately.

• It won't change too much, you will still go to the Great Hall with Ramsay and Whitehill and everything is the same from then.

Thank you for answering I realy loved eathan its so sad to lose him and what about his little brother will they take him even if you met ramsey at the gate?

• Yeah, Ryon is still taken no matter what too.

Thank you for answering I realy loved eathan its so sad to lose him and what about his little brother will they take him even if you met ramsey at the gate?

• What a sad story......Thanks guys

Yeah, Ryon is still taken no matter what too.

• Whats the difference between a choise and another?what our choises could do?

Golthar posted: »

It won't change too much, you will still go to the Great Hall with Ramsay and Whitehill and everything is the same from then.

• I don't really understand your question. Your choices can lead to different events happening in the game, but this doesn't necessarily mean they drastically change the story.

Whats the difference between a choise and another?what our choises could do?

• i am loking forward to episode 2 (this is my thought on episode 1) it was amazing but i hated that eithen died but this was because the story made you know him and when he died it made you angry (at least me) but annyway good luck whit the rest of the episodes

• I hope that this time Telltale does actually switch Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones with each month, that way we don't have long weeks with nothing >_<

• When it comes to GOT, I don't trust that anyone is dead unless I see their corpse...

Ok, I'll admit there's a chance. But it would be not a wise move in my opinion. One could argue that would be no different for Kenny, and he wouldn't be wrong.

• I just get upset with TTG sometimes, trust me, I know that it is in no way "easy" to create any game, let alone with a small team, but for the life of me I cannot figure out why they would drop TWO games at the SAME TIME. Why?? It has taken months and months to get even a single new episode out for one game. Now you're going to deal with people complaining that it's taking way too long for new episodes to come out. Well maybe I'm wrong, but a focused group of individuals work better than a divided one. I'm not saying that it takes too long, I've been here since TWD season 1 and I'm going to continue to come back, because TTG makes a game unlike anything I've played before, so I know what it feels like to wait and wait for a game, but the wait is ALWAYS worth it. I just don't want TTG's sales overall to get hurt because they are trying to push more than one game at a time like this. Anyways I fucking love GoT, TWD, and TWAU. Haven't played TftBL yet but i hope to soon.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.