Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac, PS3/4 NA Feb 3 - XBox One/360 PS3/4 EU Feb 4 - iOS Feb 5

Comments

• WHAT??!?!?!?!? ALREADY? TELLTALE STOP, PLEASE!

Alt text

• Telltale hold it the fuck up!

We need TFTBL first!

Green613 posted: »

WHAT??!?!?!?!? ALREADY? TELLTALE STOP, PLEASE!

• I dunno, I'd rather GoT come first, but who knows right now :P

Telltale hold it the fuck up! We need TFTBL first!

• I think Tales should come out first since you know...It came out first and since we have to wait longer for that... But... I guess I could use some GoT...

Honestly I feel like they're rushing this, Tales has already sunk in and i'm waiting for the next one but GoT hasn't...

I dunno, I'd rather GoT come first, but who knows right now :P

• Be still my heart.

• Why? How did those turn out, in your opinion?

JakeSt123 posted: »

Better to expect it late and avoid disappointment. Kinda lost most of my faith in TTG after seeing how TWD2 and TWAU turned out. I hope they don't do the same with this, though.

• Exactly how long do you need for it to sink in?

I'm not following you, really. They took too long with TWAU ep2, now they a rushing it.
    It really is great to get pumped up during those weeks, but the sooner the better.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not putting quantity over quality, it's just weird.

I think Tales should come out first since you know...It came out first and since we have to wait longer for that... But... I guess I could u

• A few weeks at least...

TWAU E2 took fucking months while this is taking a few weeks...I don't like it, the sooner is not better. I would rather Telltale work on this and think well before just releasing it to get more money or something. I would rather they keep with the interswitching, Tales then Game then Tales then Game...It gives a sort of order to things, giving them enough time to work out everything.

Karaj posted: »

Exactly how long do you need for it to sink in? I'm not following you, really. They took too long with TWAU ep2, now they a rushing it.

• Alt text

• edited December 2014

Job's teased playing episode 2.

http://i.imgur.com/SBnJYk8.jpg

Edit: Oh nevermind. I'd checked the original post, thinking any updates would go in there. So, sorry I've posted something that already has been.

• As excited as I am for the next episode, I would rather have Telltale take their time and make the episode fucking perfect so it gets the reviews it deserves and needs unlike ep.1, as well as builds the hype for it

Also, its only logicial TFTB gets the next episode first IMO

• Information gathers, and now our watch begins. It shall not end until we play. We shall ignore our wives, neglect our lands, abandon our children. We will receive no praise and achieve no encouragement. We shall live and die in this thread. We are the digitized in the net. We are the watchers of the forum. We are the slanders that annoy, we are the fanboys that always cheer on, the reporters that awakens the distracted, the shield that guards against the mundane. I pledge my life and oath to Game of Thrones Telltale Game, for this episode and all the episodes to come.

• I sadly gave my oath and life to all of Telltale, not just GoT.

Alex1939 posted: »

Information gathers, and now our watch begins. It shall not end until we play. We shall ignore our wives, neglect our lands, abandon our c

• I was the first one to retweet that I feel so proud :)

...and then sad, because I feel proud for retweeting something first.

• Exactly. I hope Game of Thrones and Tales from the Borderlands can be a new leaf for Telltale Fans where we can stop bickering and just enjoy the games, no matter which one we prefer. Most Walking Dead game fans fail to understand that concept and I hope it can end soon.

May as well wish for Half Life 3 to release tomorrow, but hey, it doesn't hurt to dream.

I sadly gave my oath and life to all of Telltale, not just GoT.

• Let us rejoice in a new age!

An age of acceptance and love in all...I'm sorry...I'm laughing to hard...

The sad truth is that no one will stop bickering as long as opinions exist...

But we can always pray to GabeN for HL3 while we give our money to CS:Go.

Exactly. I hope Game of Thrones and Tales from the Borderlands can be a new leaf for Telltale Fans where we can stop bickering and just enjo

• Yes they will...And sadly people won't respect them. :/

Dreams...Foiled by reality.

Opinions will always exist, I just wish people could learn to accept them. It pisses me off when people don't. What seems to be happening wi

• Opinions will always exist, I just wish people could learn to accept them. It pisses me off when people don't. What seems to be happening with Walking Dead vs every other game (the fact most of Twd TTG's community fails to respect opinions) shouldn't happen to the rest of the games by Telltale.

Dreamings always nice.

Let us rejoice in a new age! An age of acceptance and love in all...I'm sorry...I'm laughing to hard... The sad truth is that no one w

• TWD2 started off okay and then went up with the second episode, but when the third rolled round there was -personally- a steady decline in interest and excitement because of the drop in quality. With character deaths like Nick, Sarah and Luke along with the illusion of choice getting even worse like Arvo's medicine, holding the baby and covering/helping Luke, all of which ended with the same result, it seemed like TTG just stopped caring and tried to half-ass it.

TWAU was better, but that suffered from some short episodes and illusion of choice, albeit to a lesser extent.

Considering Job J Stauffer is already teasing GOT episode 2 it seems like TTG has started making episodes in advance. I hope that's not just to shorten the wait and they're giving themselves more time to improve the quality and make the choices have more impact.

Why? How did those turn out, in your opinion?

• edited December 2014

..... Nevermind. I'm an idiot... xD

• Walking Dead was a milestone for TTG, but after season 1 I didn't really get attached to season 2.
    I even would go as far to say that the new series are better. TWAU was a new experience, I got to know of the Fables comic series, while Borderlands and Game of Thrones are just awesome.
    Telltale is doing it right, imo.

Opinions will always exist

In Soviet Russia, no they dont.

Opinions will always exist, I just wish people could learn to accept them. It pisses me off when people don't. What seems to be happening wi

• Telltale be like

Alt text

• Cant wait to see Kit Harington as Jon Snow in the game. Wanna pet Ghost too. Hope he wont bite my hand off. <3

Alt text

• i think you can keep him alive if you stay quiet more often, he did die for me though and i haven't tested the theory.

• I don't know if Ghost has been found by Jon yet. He might still be trapped at Craster's Keep.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Cant wait to see Kit Harington as Jon Snow in the game. Wanna pet Ghost too. Hope he wont bite my hand off.

• Oh you are right. I hope we can see him before he is trapped. Wanna see a badass direwolf in telltale style.

JakeSt123 posted: »

I don't know if Ghost has been found by Jon yet. He might still be trapped at Craster's Keep.

• TheLostLords? Episode 2 title anyone?

• I hope Gared takes part in the battle against the Wildlings at the Wall. That'd be so cool to see.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Oh you are right. I hope we can see him before he is trapped. Wanna see a badass direwolf in telltale style.

• It well be good no matter the wait I would wait a year if they asked me that just means it well be better than ever.

• they have stated that it usually takes 4-6 weeks for it to come out.

• In Soviet Russia You exist to opinions.

Walking Dead was a milestone for TTG, but after season 1 I didn't really get attached to season 2. I even would go as far to say that the n

• Episode 1: Iron From Ice

• Episode 2: The Lost Lords

• Episode 3: The Sword in the Darkness

• Episode 4: Sons of Winter

• Episode 5: A Nest of Vipers

• Episode 6: The Ice Dragon

Those have been out for a while.

SivD1 posted: »

TheLostLords? Episode 2 title anyone?

• They said the same for TWD S2 and TWAU.

Yet, on average the Episodes for Season 2 released after 9 weeks.

11 weeks for Episode 2, 10 weeks for Episode 3, 10 weeks for Episode 4 and 5 weeks for Episode 5.

It was even longer for TWAU due to the really late release of Episode 2 (it was a mistake, and Telltale said it'll never happen again, but it still did).

they have stated that it usually takes 4-6 weeks for it to come out.

• I reckon it'll be one a month. That means episode 6 will come out in May, just before Season 5 goes to air.

• Nope, Ethan always dies.

• Wonder if GoT 2 will be earlier than TFTB 2. I think TFTB should be first, but whatever, I'll be happy when whatever comes out ;P

• Nah, I reckon S5 of the show and this season of the game will be wrapping up around the same time.

ClemRanger posted: »

I reckon it'll be one a month. That means episode 6 will come out in May, just before Season 5 goes to air.

• I doubt they'll be too far apart no matter which comes out first.

Crips posted: »

Wonder if GoT 2 will be earlier than TFTB 2. I think TFTB should be first, but whatever, I'll be happy when whatever comes out ;P

• I wasn't aware, thank you for that (waiting for Steam Christmas sale before I get Borderlands and Game Of Thrones). Also, I don't think it's much of a spoiler, they're just the episode titles.

• Still, some people might not want to know and keep it a surprise to them.

SivD1 posted: »

I wasn't aware, thank you for that (waiting for Steam Christmas sale before I get Borderlands and Game Of Thrones). Also, I don't think it's much of a spoiler, they're just the episode titles.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.