EVERYONE APPRECIATION THREAD

Comments

• Thanks a lot man, fixed it :)

That's the problem: The earth icon is a link. If you post it using that, it automatically posts a video if it is one.

• edited June 2014

No problem, Batman. Superman is always here to fix things and clean up after you. ;)

Sorry, I like Superman better.

Rafoli posted: »

Thanks a lot man, fixed it

• Sckhrump.

Plump

• Thump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I7Ue2wX6iQ

• Flumph

Pell3t posted: »

Thump

• Slump

Talimancer posted: »

Flumph

• I just discovered this song, and I want to learn it on piano so badly! Why did I not hear this one sooner?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04PYH70FGVA

• Alt text

LIVE THREAD PLS LIVE :'(

• Alt text
    Hey remember me?That guy from page 11 with the facebook account hacked?
    No :c
    Well,while I'm here I have to say...

• I've never seen you before :/

But this thread is dead :P

Hey remember me?That guy from page 11 with the facebook account hacked? No :c Well,while I'm here I have to say...

• Let it go Mark, this thread has run it's course...

Markd4547 posted: »

LIVE THREAD PLS LIVE

• RIP this thread... reely...

• Alt text

Never :D

Deceptio posted: »

Let it go Mark, this thread has run it's course...

• Long time no see Ibrahim! :D

Hey remember me?That guy from page 11 with the facebook account hacked? No :c Well,while I'm here I have to say...

• Well, well... this brings backs fond memories. :3

• Let's bring this thread back to life!
    Calling all Avengers...

• Been a long time since anything happened, 'ere.

• Alt text

CRIKEY! THIS PLACE IS LIKE... ANCIENT!

• Wow, the memories... This sure was a good place.

Alt text

• Things have changed...maybe for the better...

Wow, the memories... This sure was a good place.

• Changed for the better? I doubt that, brotha.

Gengar posted: »

Things have changed...maybe for the better...

• Alt text

XD We are the only survivors

CRIKEY! THIS PLACE IS LIKE... ANCIENT!

• I... Never saw this thread.... Until now...

AZLYNNNNNNN Y U DO DIS 2 ME.

COME BACKKK!!!!

• I miss this place dearly.

• Alt text

Batman we miss you why you always gone :'(

I miss this place dearly.

• I've been to a place where darkness is LIGHT.

I'm probably just taking a break, for a long time, but some people convinced me to take a look at what's happening over here.

Batman we miss you why you always gone

• http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/1618000#Comment_1618000

alright This is the only good place at the forum bro if your ever online :'/

I've been to a place where darkness is LIGHT. I'm probably just taking a break, for a long time, but some people convinced me to take a look at what's happening over here.

• Yeah, I noticed. Thanks man, but I don't know.

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/1618000#Comment_1618000 alright This is the only good place at the forum bro if your ever online :'/

• pls bertmen pls just give it a go if you want :D

Yeah, I noticed. Thanks man, but I don't know.

• Bump.

Someone bumped an old thread made by Azlyn and when I clicked it I was listening to this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGKfrgqWcv0&index=25&list=RDsENM2wA_FTg

Alt text

I didn't know her much, but she was a really cool user. Just her making this thread makes me even sadder knowing that she was nice enough to make a thread like this. Her and so many others gone. Maybe this is just how life is on the forum. I got too attached to everybody and I'm paying the consequences. I've been here for almost a year now and so much has happened. It felt like just yesterday that the Azlyn trolls were posting, when the gang wars happened, when season 2 hadn't even released yet, the dawning of the fan fiction age... Where did the time go... I just want to say that I love all of you, really.

This forum is the best thing that's ever happened to me. It's brought me up when I was down, and it's had it's ups and down but in the end it's had a really positive affect on me as a person. Even in real life apparently I've changed and I like to think that was because of you guys. I don't know many of you too much, and I don't have many friends here, heck all I can talk about is these games. I'm a very shy, lonerish person in real life and just being here is awesome. I'm so glad that I decided to join this forum, and I want to give a big thank you to Telltale games for making their games and this forum. I'm really appreciative.

I'd just like you, the reader to know that you've been a part of a great place. Thank you so much.

• Wow, this thread is worse than a graveyard. That's a real shame.

Loved posting in this with the guys and gals that I met along the way :(

• Who bumped this thread? Whoever did started another feels tsunami. I just looked at the history of this thread. Amazing times, amazing times...

• I appreciate it Gustav, even though we haven't talked much and that probably isn't towards me very much, but to be part of the community and make all of us laugh and have a good time made you one of the most loved people here. I can relate to you on some parts as well. Thank you for being part of the forum in general. You've made this place a lot more lively and upbeat, that's for sure :)

Bump. Someone bumped an old thread made by Azlyn and when I clicked it I was listening to this song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r

• edited December 2014

A lot of people, but I'm the most recent.

Who bumped this thread? Whoever did started another feels tsunami. I just looked at the history of this thread. Amazing times, amazing times...

• I'm not Gustav? XD

I appreciate it Gustav, even though we haven't talked much and that probably isn't towards me very much, but to be part of the community and

• The fuck. I thought you were Gustav. Time to jump off a cliff.

I'm not Gustav? XD

• DON'T!

@Gustav_Kenny

There I tagged him so he'll see it.

The fuck. I thought you were Gustav. Time to jump off a cliff.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.