The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• It's 12/13/14 The date's fucking with our minds............ That's why everyone is so Salty Wait... IT'S WHEN THE MEGA BAN HAPPENS CAUSE WE'RE CONSIDERED TROLLS!!! RUN MARK!!! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Markd4547 posted: »

XD Things are getting pretty salty it's true it's christmas no more fighting :'D

• Alt text

DON'T GO BRO there are certain people who hold grudges who will try to make you the bad guy

We need you here and the rest of the lounge needs you and your opinion matters to me and everyone else in this particular argument there is a lot which goes on behind closed doors so any rational statement will never be good enough when they don't want to listen or want to believe anything else beside their points

You know what, earlier today I came back because I thought people needed my opinion but fuck it apparently defending my friends and trying to give people nice shit means I'm the bad guy... Fuck it, see you people at Christmas or not.

• Just because they're your friend it doesn't make them always right and that you always need to take their side. Even if they are wrong.

You know what, earlier today I came back because I thought people needed my opinion but fuck it apparently defending my friends and trying to give people nice shit means I'm the bad guy... Fuck it, see you people at Christmas or not.

• Nope, fuck it.

DON'T GO BRO there are certain people who hold grudges who will try to make you the bad guy We need you here and the rest of the lounge n

• there are certain people who hold grudges who will try to make you the bad guy

Like You Mr. Joker? (xD, jk)

but @GoldenPaladin take time if you need but people are just pissed off today, It's not your fault.

DON'T GO BRO there are certain people who hold grudges who will try to make you the bad guy We need you here and the rest of the lounge n

• Alt text

I'm trying :'(

Saltlick123 posted: »

It's 12/13/14 The date's fucking with our minds............ That's why everyone is so Salty Wait... IT'S WHEN THE MEGA BAN HAPPENS CAUSE WE'RE CONSIDERED TROLLS!!! RUN MARK!!! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

• edited December 2014

Exactly nor does personal vendettas against someone make them always wrong to you either

Just because they're your friend it doesn't make them always right and that you always need to take their side. Even if they are wrong.

• You're a really shitty friend choosing the girl you like that will never like back over a good friend.

I'm gonna have to be with Rachelle and Rachel on this one.

• edited December 2014

XD GODDAM BATMAN I am the hero his the villain >:(

Saltlick123 posted: »

there are certain people who hold grudges who will try to make you the bad guy Like You Mr. Joker? (xD, jk) but @GoldenPaladin take time if you need but people are just pissed off today, It's not your fault.

• edited December 2014

Okay I don't really see a purpose anymore. I'm leaving the thread. Thank you guys for the good times I had on here with you all, its been a pleasure.

In a while maybe I will post in other places, but I'm done for with The Mega Thread. See ya.

• Fuck. Keep in touch homie.

Okay I don't really see a purpose anymore. I'm leaving the thread. Thank you guys for the good times I had on here with you all, its been a pleasure. In a while maybe I will post in other places, but I'm done for with The Mega Thread. See ya.

• Alt text

Don't go Rachel please :'(

Okay I don't really see a purpose anymore. I'm leaving the thread. Thank you guys for the good times I had on here with you all, its been a pleasure. In a while maybe I will post in other places, but I'm done for with The Mega Thread. See ya.

• Yeah... me too.

• Alt text

RACHELLE please no :'(

Yeah... me too.

• WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• :c okay... lets go girl.

Alt text

Yeah... me too.

papai46 posted: »

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• yea it just isn't the same anymore :( cya around

• Sorry to hear that, See ya around (Hopefully)

• You're always welcome here.... If you ever decide to come back.

• edited December 2014

[removed]

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Whatever is this, it depresses me btw i don't have second account.

• edited December 2014

Just shut the fuck up and get over it

Alt text

You shut the fuck up and don't speak to Golden like that everytime there drama you immediately dropby getting involved with nasty statements I don't mind unnecessary debate but don't talk to my friend with that bad language in something which has nothing to do with you like always

• edited December 2014

We need happy feels

sheet ignore I can't find the full spam

• Alt text

SO Who's still here?

• me...

SO Who's still here?

• The Mega Ban is happening but it's being kept quiet, We found a old chat used back in the gang war where we can trust each other there... http://us19.chatzy.com/86655007182736

SO Who's still here?

• -looks at who wrote comment-

Alt text

OMF you can't say this kinda shit!

• What happened?

MoS Bye.

• edited December 2014

@GoldenPaladin @Markd4547 @AWESOMEO @Dont_Look_Back

Alright, this shit is getting way out of hand.

Cut it all out, now.

No one should be telling someone to leave the forums regardless of whether they asked or not. No one should be belittled for standing up for a different person.

If you all disagree on something, you handle it civilly. Irony is kicking me in my non-existent balls for saying that, but I'm serious.

Cut all of the shit out, and just let go of it.

Tumblr Mob vs Plebcomics GODDAMIT stop doxxing people just because something offends you this is disgraceful and illegal I read l

• Thank you for tagging me and repeating what I already have done civily :P this argument is over by tagging people you are bringing all these users back to this spot a really bad idea to stir it up again but thank you

@GoldenPaladin @Markd4547 @AWESOMEO @Dont_Look_Back Alright, this shit is getting way out of hand. Cut it all out, now. No one shou

Sign in to comment in this discussion.