The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Sorry for cutting in...But...Mark...Why do you not have your Joker Profile pic?

Markd4547 posted: »

There is no one innocent here we all made mistakes I've done much worse then anything they done to these members who are seen as bad and the

• Maybe he's admitting that I've beaten him in the Murican/Irish Forum Wars? xD

Sorry for cutting in...But...Mark...Why do you not have your Joker Profile pic?

• Your right I'll bring christmas Joker back :D

Sorry for cutting in...But...Mark...Why do you not have your Joker Profile pic?

• Whiteflag has been drawn!

Saltlick123 posted: »

Maybe he's admitting that I've beaten him in the Murican/Irish Forum Wars? xD

• Yay!

Festive!

Your right I'll bring christmas Joker back

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited December 2014

There is no one innocent here we all made mistakes I've done much worse then anything they done to these members who are seen as bad and they forgave me so they earned my respect

No one's saying they can't be forgiven. However, they deserve some scrutiny for their actions like all of us have gotten based on past questionable decisions. Remember when you "Got your friends banned?" Or when I went off on a certain user? We both received plenty of hate and you even complained about it multiple times, so you're probably just over it. BUT, that doesn't mean you can forget it.

None of us are blinded by nostalgia we know these users well from skype and telltale I talk to them daily not just judging from individual mistakes to condemn did they make mistakes YES and I did to but talking to them daily they are nice and fantastic people if you get to know them well enough you'll agree :D

Mark..........You do realize I was twice as close to some of these people than you ever were, right? It went as far as us calling each other sister and brother and it wasn't an empty worded, poor handled attempt at being nice like most people use those words for. We actually MEANT it. While 80% of the other posters just throw those words around like bricks.

Perception is reality based on personal knowledge and judgement so reality to us will always be based on our point of view and that is mine

That's just what YOU want to believe, and it's fine. But if you know the true definition of reality, you know what you just said is a shot in the dark. Based on your point, a murderer sees a rapist as a good person. It's HIS own view, but it is laughably incorrect? Yessir.

So from my own experience I'd never hold a mistake against anyone here it would be ignorant of myself when I'm the worst they are more important to me then an argument and they helped make this place the great place it is today :D

Well, they held them against me for half a year, so I'm just letting them know how it feels.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but I felt it was about time someone said these things. No matter how wrong I think you are, I'll never forget what you've done for me.

There is no one innocent here we all made mistakes I've done much worse then anything they done to these members who are seen as bad and the

• Hi ^_^

fallandir posted: »

Hello.

• Goodbye?

Hello.

edited December 2014

The word for me was "Antagonist."

Look below, I'm antagonizing already, lol.

Thanks. XD During a recent argument the person called me a white knight, i said something like this: "White Knight? I perfer Golden Paladin...To be fair it's the same thing. "

• lol KH isn't underrated. You know how many side games came out after KH xD.

joshua007 posted: »

Most underated game I everplayed is Kingdom Hearts 2 A game I want to see a sequel... Well I see last days there are sequels for every

• Alt text

This is the definition of an underrated game, a game where not enough money was earned for a sequel. A fun shooter with interesting mechanics. What other game can you shoot a guy in the dick, kick a hotdog stand of gravity defying shit, tie a bomb around someone's neck and kick them into a sniper above all in the same fight. What game. This game.

If you could have a sequel to any game what would it be and why? Most underrated game I ever played just the best First game I ever completed I loved the story You?

• XD Sorry.

I didn't know if we were playing the opposite game.

• edited December 2014

No one's saying they can't be forgiven. However, they deserve some scrutiny for their actions like all of us have gotten based on pSt questionable decisions. Remember when you "Got your friends banned?" Or when I went off on a certain user? We both received plenty of hate and you even complained about multiple times, so you're peobably just over it. BUT, that doesn't mean you can forget it.

But that was none of the people in question I got that hate from I try not to hold grudges but saying that again our experiences probably differed so I can't judge and of course based on personal experience with someone you shouldn't

Mark..........You do realize I was twice as close to some of these people than you ever were, right? It went as far as us calling each other sister and brother and it wasn't an empty worded, poor handled attempt at being nice like most people use those words for. We actually MEANT it. While 80% of the other posters just throw those words around like bricks.

So you actually mean't brother and sister and you were so close yet you describe them as blockheads and rabid dogs that sounds like pretty empty words to me I mean it that's why I forgive them

That's just what YOU want to believe, and it's fine. But if you know the true definition of reality, you know what you just said is a shot in the dark. Based on your point, a murderer sees a rapist as a good person. It's HIS own view, but it is laughably incorrect? Yessir.

No that's a psychology fact ask hundreds different witnesses to describe the scene of a crime and you will get hundred different answers but I'm uneasy comparing rapist and murderers to this XD not a big deal at all

Lastly that's fair enough

I'm not asking you to change your opinion we both have our own personal experiences with these people and they differ that's ok

Alt text

SaltLick305 posted: »

• (!) Saltlick123 will remember that.....

XD Sorry. I didn't know if we were playing the opposite game.

• XD Mark is a good guy and he doesn't want to see everyone or anybody hurt...Sadly that isn't how it works.

I think White Knight is funny to call me, as it's kinda of a synonym for my actual name.

The word for me was "Antagonist." Look below, I'm antagonizing already, lol.

• And you thought so because I greeted politely. Nice logic, Golden. :)

XD Sorry. I didn't know if we were playing the opposite game.

• I hope i'm not included.

Wow. Just went back a few pages to see what I had missed and all I'm gonna say is... Never would I have imagined that this place was so full

• :P

Logic is my favorite puzzle.

And you thought so because I greeted politely. Nice logic, Golden.

• XD sounds great :D

Talimancer posted: »

This is the definition of an underrated game, a game where not enough money was earned for a sequel. A fun shooter with interesting mechanic

• Has anyone seen the last Hobbit movie yet? I'm wondering does it worth going to the cinema.

• Go on steam.

XD sounds great

edited December 2014

But that was none of the people in question I got that hate from I try not to hold grudges but saying that again our experiences probably differed so I can't judge and of course based on personal experience with someone you shouldn't

That's the funny part, though... YOU ARE judging, because you don't even know what happened. Yet, you felt the need to jump at your buddies' defence having no clue whatsoever as to what situation I'm referring to. That's the equivalent of suicide when it comes to these "arguments" or whatever.

So you actually mean't brother and sister and you were so close yet you describe them as blockheads and rabid dogs that sounds like pretty empty words to me I mean it that's why I forgive them

The hell does that even mean? Are you listening to yourself, Joker? I didn't break our relationship into pieces, they did. Why wouldn't the words that were said to me change my opinion on them? I'm I a 3 years old children incapable of changing ideals, etc? Honestly, I don't know what you're aiming for here. That was a blatant attempt at making me look bad. Classy. Talk about empty words with no meaning behind them, lol. I can't be that naive, it's not in me.

No that's a psychology fact ask hundreds different witnesses to describe the scene of a crime and you will get hundred different answers but I'm uneasy comparing rapist and murderers to this XD not a big deal at all

I don't care about a bunch of random Psychologists. I asked you to prove my example wrong, and you couldn't. This part of the conversation is over as far as I'm concerned.

No one's saying they can't be forgiven. However, they deserve some scrutiny for their actions like all of us have gotten based on pSt questi

• It's days like this that really...beat you up.

• What happened?

ComingSoon posted: »

It's days like this that really...beat you up.

• I'm emailing every studio ever.

• Funeral.

What happened?

• edited December 2014

That's the funny part, though... YOU ARE judging, because you don't even know what happened. Yet, you felt the jeed to jump at your buddies' defence having no clue whatsoever as to what situation I'm referring to. That's the equivalent of suicide when it comes to these "arguments" or whatever.

There is no argument we each both our judging based on our own experiences of these people

The hell does that even mean? Are you listening to yourself, Joker? I didn't break our relationship into pieces, they did. Why wouldn't the words that were said to me change my opinion on them? I'm I a 3 years old children uncapable of changing ideals, etc? Honestly, I don't know what you're aiming for here. That was a blatant attempt at making me look bad. Classy. Talk about empty words with no meaning behind them, lol. I can't be that naive, it's not in me.

I'm just saying based on my own experience with these people them words for me are rarely used unless they proved themselves to me and I would look to forgive and sort the situation not criticize them with harsh words I'd try a different approach

This part of the concersation is over as far as I'm concerned

It's not a competition to win I'm just basing my ideas based off my experiences with them as are you

Plus rapist and murderers are unforgivable acts so they don't compare to the situation

I just think our opinions differ based off personal experience and I respect you btw Salt :)

I think their fantastic people based on my experience with them and I think you are to based on my experiences

But that was none of the people in question I got that hate from I try not to hold grudges but saying that again our experiences probably di

• If you think that's ironic, look at what they call me and then my avatar, lmao.

XD Mark is a good guy and he doesn't want to see everyone or anybody hurt...Sadly that isn't how it works. I think White Knight is funny to call me, as it's kinda of a synonym for my actual name.

• I think they're really going to overdo it... from the looks of it. I'm definitely going to go see it anyway.

Has anyone seen the last Hobbit movie yet? I'm wondering does it worth going to the cinema.

• Damn...Someone close to you?

Funeral.

• edited December 2014

Well, it's the last Middle Earth movie for Peter Jackson, so I guess he wants to go off with a bang.

Belan posted: »

I think they're really going to overdo it... from the looks of it. I'm definitely going to go see it anyway.

• :P

You'll Carver them soon.

Bad pun...

If you think that's ironic, look at what they call me and then my avatar, lmao.

• Yes; cousin.

Damn...Someone close to you?

• Sorry for your loss buddy.

Yes; cousin.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.