The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• O ello gov'nor.

Uh... good morning? If anyone's here that is.

• Dissapointed at the fact they used a woman, nice joke.

• RETURN TO YOUR QUEEN.

I was going to wait a week but...I really don't want to... Do you guys want me back or to leave for a bit more?

• Work on the hand and it should be just fine. I am actually kinda jelous of you, I wish I could draw this well.

JonGon posted: »

More "progress". I still have a hard time rendering things to look good. Maybe if I actually studied and practiced more lol.

• MORNING

• Good morning :3

• Alt text

Lately, all I've been seeing is conflict among the users here in this very thread. Both between the old members and the new ones. The conflict has grew to the point where everyone is too uncertain to post a comment with the fear of fights and to the point where we have people leaving. Everything went down hill. This place is no longer how it once was, when it was a peaceful place where everyone can relax and get along, accepting new people in the process. Now this place has become the opposite of that... And that's why I am here today! I still hold the ideal hope that we can make this place flourish once more, and rebuild the home it once was!

Alt text

Fellow users of this thread and of the Skype lounge, for so long we have been at each others throats. The new members may have their issues, but so does the old. Not only the ones have changed, but so has the old. Both sides are at fault of this redundant conflict. I've been around for both eras now, and what I see is strong, capable people but misguided in the wrong path, the path of hatred. These conflicts were arisen by many things, the ridiculous school arguments, the idea of feminism and more are what torn this place apart and its people. Differences and conflict are what drives people away from each other. That is why the term "united we stand, divided we fall" exists. Right now we are divided, but starting today we all can make things right. I can't do it myself, for I am only a single person, but with all of us together, we can make this work. Many of us have lived a life of loneliness, and hiding in the dark will only make things worse on each other. I've been there for all my life, and I don't anyone else to feel more any more lonely than they already are!

Alt text

It doesn't have to be the way it is now. Fighting and separating constantly is a step backwards to how we all met each other. This place is something special, if it wasn't for this place and the games we loved here none of us would've met the ones we love in the first place! ...I made a promise to certain person, I promised I will find the path of happiness for her. I want to show her there's still hope in this cruel world. And I want to show all of you the same hope. So please! Please! Let us start anew, not a "Golden Age", but a "Platinum Age'! We all have suffered, and we used that against each other. But instead of that, let's share our pain, our happiness, and our cooperation with each other. We can let go of it all, and no needs to go and feel like an outcast! And let's rebuild what we have lost and make a difference here! I have faith in all of you, but I need your faith in me as well with all of this! Believe me when I say we can fix ALL OF THIS and that there is HOPE! And if I fail you, you can resent me, cast me out, hate me, and I will accept it all! I know it may take a while! But let's try to make things right! Please! Please! Please!!

Alt text

• I'll stand by you.

Lately, all I've been seeing is conflict among the users here in this very thread. Both between the old members and the new ones. The confli

• edited December 2014
    • ANIME FRIENDS. :)
    • Alt text
  • Scott Porter in Lego Batman 3. He voices aquaman who can breath underwater... Coincidence? I think not!

• I'm so happy it isn't next gen only!

CodPatrol posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDd3pTE8UsQ Coming... soon!

• Alt text

CodPatrol posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDd3pTE8UsQ Coming... soon!

• Alt text

Goddam just perfection :'D

JonGon posted: »

More "progress". I still have a hard time rendering things to look good. Maybe if I actually studied and practiced more lol.

• Alt text

Wanna save this place that's exactly the posts you need make this a place worth coming to and posts like that would inspire anyone

Lately, all I've been seeing is conflict among the users here in this very thread. Both between the old members and the new ones. The confli

• edited December 2014

This spam made my day XD

Alt text

• Alt text

• Whenever lol

TheFurryOne posted: »

Should I start therapy now or after the nightmares come?

• edited December 2014

Alt text

Everyone always talk about GOT and I never seen it so I feel left out in the convo I need details to make it look like I watched and can contribute any advice on what you need to know about GOT

Things I do know

They are all after a throne hence Got with fighting, dragons, weiners and sexual relations

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

This guy makes the most badass quotes I ever heard ^

4 season 10 episodes 30 minutes each

Alt text

Dragon gurl hawt but seen as useless

Alt text

Everyone loves weird smile lady she is talked about alot who is she I need as much info on her character as possible :O

Alt text

Jon Snow you know nothing I think? is that a quote

Alt text

Gustav told me all I need to know about Loras Tyrell is his majestic hair

That's about it what else do I need to know?

• Too long didn't read!

• Actually each episode is about an hour long each, and I might be mistaken but I think that girls name is Margaery.

Markd4547 posted: »

Everyone always talk about GOT and I never seen it so I feel left out in the convo I need details to make it look like I watched and can con

• Alright thanks :D

Green613 posted: »

Actually each episode is about an hour long each, and I might be mistaken but I think that girls name is Margaery.

• edited December 2014

You're welcome :3

Alright thanks

• Markd4547 posted: »

Everyone always talk about GOT and I never seen it so I feel left out in the convo I need details to make it look like I watched and can con

• Most of the episodes suck except the ones Daenerys shows up naked.

• Alt text

XDD fair enough

papai46 posted: »

Most of the episodes suck except the ones Daenerys shows up naked.

• edited December 2014

If you could have a sequel to any game what would it be and why?

Alt text

Most underrated game I ever played just the best

Alt text

First game I ever completed I loved the story

You?

• Most underated game I everplayed is Kingdom Hearts 2
    Alt text

A game I want to see a sequel... Well I see last days there are sequels for every game, book or movie and sometimes they aren't compared to the first one

Ubisoft 100% honest: We fired the creator of AC2 because he wanted to end the series but we don't want that we want to milk this series for everything it has... Ubisoft one step forward eight staps back

Credits!

Ubisoft: Don't give us the fault we downgraded Watch Dogs if you want to play it on 4k or 8k or 60fps or whatever

Ubisoft shows a big smile: Than you have to buy a pc of $5000 or $10000

If you could have a sequel to any game what would it be and why? Most underrated game I ever played just the best First game I ever completed I loved the story You?

• I have to agree with Bully, that game is amazing.

If you could have a sequel to any game what would it be and why? Most underrated game I ever played just the best First game I ever completed I loved the story You?

• Alt text

I think I know how the school staff feels in assemblies now.

papai46 posted: »

Too long didn't read!

• Lately, all I've been seeing is conflict among the users here in this very thread. Both between the old members and the new ones. The confli

• Alt text

@NoHopeLeft @WhatToWriteHere @Markd4547 @blueneon @and everyone else who listened

• I can get along with the most of the people here, it's just the constant arguing between them that keeps me away. And overall, I've just been drifting away from this place throughout the last several months.

• I would love for everyone to return and be happy...It just doesn't work like that. As the old members keep saying..."Too many old grudges."

I think it's time for the Skype gang to move on if they want. If this place isn't what they love anymore than they can leave if they want, no reason to stay around and be sad about it.

• That last comment. XD

Not funni

• I need to stop falling asleep in last period.

Ecology is so boring.

• Wow. Just went back a few pages to see what I had missed and all I'm gonna say is... Never would I have imagined that this place was so full of egocentric simpletons. And to think some of these hypocrites once had the audacity to call me out on "not being nice" or making them feel like shit. Blockheads. To whoever is left here, enjoy your thread. You're better off with five pleasant people you can positively interact with than a bunch of rabid dogs.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.