The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Who's the best villain in a TV show ever and why?

Alt text

Though a hero to some he adapted to the ZA and kept his community alive and safe with a kill or be killed attitude always calm and collected a great leader who was willing to make the sacrifices needed for his community and a badass

you?

• XD that is the best

I'm still on my break but I found this cool and wanted to share it with you guys, my friends. Artix Entertainment

• KanekiKaneki Banned
    edited December 2014

Alt text

• Square enix be like

Alt text

• Should I start therapy now or after the nightmares come?

• Alt text

I love him though.

Markd4547 posted: »

Who's the best villain in a TV show ever and why? Though a hero to some he adapted to the ZA and kept his community alive and safe wi

• Alt text

How I feel right now. urgh 3.3

• :/

I was going to wait a week but...I really don't want to... Do you guys want me back or to leave for a bit more?

• I'm going to let the community decide if they want me here or not.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I'd love for you to come back, but it's your choice.

• I'd love for you to come back, but it's your choice.

I was going to wait a week but...I really don't want to... Do you guys want me back or to leave for a bit more?

• I would say he takes the cake pretty easily. I'm not sure that he really has any competition.

Who's the best villain in a TV show ever and why? Though a hero to some he adapted to the ZA and kept his community alive and safe wi

• Your Choice :)

• edited December 2014

If this place is so bad yet you still come here even check your comment history you come back everyday I can tell you still know this place isn't over deep down :)

I come back to look at the other threads, and I get notifications from this thread. And I'm not saying TWOYM thread is over, it isn't. I'm saying what we had before (the Lounge Family, and what it was like back then) is over, at least here. Almost all the actual original members agree with that. There is something new here now, this thread isn't the Lounge.

It really isn't the majority. When I do come here, I mostly see new faces. And concerning the people you listed, that's a matter of opinion. Someone you think is awesome and you get along with doesn't mean that I will think the same of them. In fact, there's someone in there I can't stand. So "just as good" doesn't work for me.

Between the whining, arguing, and depressing comments, it's an easy choice, sad to say. I also get freedom of speech without worrying about a mod breathing down my neck, so there's that. I mostly come here to look at the GOT/Borderlands/other Telltale talk threads.

I've been on skype a bit I try not to compare the two as my experience is both offer unique and fantastic opportunities to talk to every

• Salt123s Movie of the Day.....Previously: Jurassic Park 3 Today 21 Jump Street Alt text

• me on Wednesday:

Alt text

• edited December 2014
  • The problem is that when you say the "Original" members think this place is dead...It's dumb. You all (Not you specifically) treated this like Facebook or something. I hate to say it but where some people blamed the drama on others it was really them starting it. The sad thing is that "The Lounge Family" treated this as their hangout, a place where others couldn't talk or be in arguments. It was a lot of spam and you all having fun.

You may disagree with that list of people but to us, that's the people who are nice here. The people that welcome newcomers and don't exclude them or make them feel bad. I'm going to use Awesomeo here...Awesomeo was going trough problems, like really bad problems and yes I know we all are...However he got into a fight with one member on here and your family jumped on him like rabid raccoons, hell even for posting this I might get shit on but I don't care. This thread isn't just for your family, people can post of here their problems or events and you all can't tell them no. (Again, not you specifically but your family)

You can have freedom of speech but you can't fucking abuse other members, DLB straight up told Awesomeo that he should fuck off or follow her rules. It's sickening, you all can leave and go to Skype, this isn't Facebook, this is the Mega Thread. The Mods are here for the public and to keep things calm, you don't know how many times I wish I could say what I truly want to but I don't...Is it a good thing? Yes. The Mods are like the angel on my shoulder, they keep me from saying things that will hurt other's feelings.

Like this post or not I don't care. So much stuff has happened over the last few days and I'm tired of seeing this shit, the hypocrisy in the fights amaze me...The rudeness and the blatant disregard for the other people make me disgraced and disappointed in this community as a whole. I found this thread because of Awesomeo, he welcomed me here when I know most of you wouldn't, he deserves to be here more than most of you.

I have said my peace and I'm fucking glad I did.

If this place is so bad yet you still come here even check your comment history you come back everyday I can tell you still know this place

• Well I'm back, like I keep saying sometimes these Forums need to have another opinion or the majority group of friend's opinions take over.

• I don't know if it was smart to return but after seeing and responding to ATR's comment I want to be here.

Welcome back.

• Welcome back. :)

Well I'm back, like I keep saying sometimes these Forums need to have another opinion or the majority group of friend's opinions take over.

• :)

Well I'm back, like I keep saying sometimes these Forums need to have another opinion or the majority group of friend's opinions take over.

• Hahahaha

Hornswoggle. IRISH pride intensifies

• The villain I like most is the same guy, dude! :)

David Morrisey rocked that role!

• "The Lounge Family" treated this as their hangout, a place where others couldn't talk or be in arguments. It was a lot of spam and you all having fun.

First of, I'm not sure why you consider yourself knowing of everything that when on. Were you there since May?

Others could talk. We let others in. People like Brent and Simon and many others came and we treated them the same. Fuck, I remember Lord coming in here and commenting on how accepting everyone was. We did become a little cautious after a troll kept harassing WtW and coming in here on different accounts. We did have our own spats of course, and I'm not sure why you consider "arguing" a positive. This thread had a different atmosphere. It was a Lounge, which was what the title at that time said. A place to have fun and chill. This is now a thread for, literally, whatever's on a person's mind. I could go into specifics about the merge and how that didn't fit (the Lounge was originally created as a place for people in Pro's story to talk without cluttering the pages) but I don't think you were there and it would be too long anyway.

I never said this is a place for my "family", I'm not even asking for that. Why would I, when they are somewhere else? I wrote that comment to remind him that this place isn't what the Lounge was. That's all. You also seem to not know our history. I don't even want to get into the Awesomeo thing because it is irrelevant and frankly, none of my business, but there is some pretty bad history between him and some members. I don't want to call him out, but there is. No one is innocent here. And again, I don't want this thread.

Again, DLB has reason to be mad at Awesomeo, but It's not my place or yours to discuss it. I like both of them, and I don't want to speak bad of either one. But Awesomeo did the exact same thing to someone else. None of us are innocent.

Again, you weren't there, but the having no mods things is good for certain people. If it helps you, that's great, but others want a place without it, and that's fine too.

Golden, I have seriously tried to sympathize with you. You have your problems, and like I said on the thread you made, I have many of them myself. I don't want to argue with you or curse at you or antagonize you like you are doing to me. You need to calm down, realize no one is truly innocent, and that my comment was only to remind Mark that he is barely on Skype and that the Lounge was a very different place than the WOYM thread. Can you see that?

The problem is that when you say the "Original" members think this place is dead...It's dumb. You all (Not you specifically) treated this li

• First of, I'm not sure why you consider yourself knowing of everything that when on. Were you there since May?

Stories are passed around friend, you can look back through the Thread, not that hard to see the past of this place.

Others could talk. We let others in. People like Brent and Simon and many others came and we treated them the same. Fuck, I remember Lord coming in here and commenting on how accepting everyone was. We did become a little cautious after a troll kept harassing WtW and coming in here on different accounts. We did have our own spats of course, and I'm not sure why you consider "arguing" a positive.

Yes during the "Golden Age" as you keep talking about. After one troll you all got cautious and less caring? Arguing is a type of discussion, some debates lead into arguments and it isn't right to just deny someone else their freedom of speech by telling them to shut up.

It was a Lounge, which was what the title at that time said. A place to have fun and chill. This is now a thread for, literally, whatever's on a person's mind. I could go into specifics about the merge and how that didn't fit (the Lounge was originally created as a place for people in Pro's story to talk without cluttering the pages) but I don't think you were there and it would be too long anyway.

It did say that at one point and quite frankly it doesn't anymore, that time is dead. The merge happened and I came in some time after it, it doesn't seem bad. Times change, places die, just because this thread was something once doesn't mean it can stay that way forever. It got merged, it wasn't a place for you all to chat and talk about one person's stories, it's now a thread where everyone can come and speak their mind.

I never said this is a place for my "family", I'm not even asking for that. Why would I, when they are somewhere else? I wrote that comment to remind him that this place isn't what the Lounge was. That's all. You also seem to not know our history.

You seem to be missing the point of your own posts. This place isn't what it was, it isn't a place for Your family anymore. Your history is a sad one, I spent an entire day going through it, watching and looking at the past.

I don't even want to get into the Awesomeo thing because it is irrelevant and frankly, none of my business, but there is some pretty bad history between him and some members. I don't want to call him out, but there is. No one is innocent here. And again, I don't want this thread.

"Bad history"...The bad part of this is that he is a Forum member like any other, I don't care what the hell happened in the past. To tell a fellow member that he should fuck off and make him feel bad is only holding a damn grudge, shutting him up which goes against this precious freedom of speech you don't want the mods around to stop you from.

Again, DLB has reason to be mad at Awesomeo, but It's not my place or yours to discuss it. I like both of them, and I don't want to speak bad of either one. But Awesomeo did the exact same thing to someone else. None of us are innocent.

DLB might have a reason but is it her place to attack him in public about it? I like Awesomeo, DLB might have tried to help me but honestly before she supported a hate thread against me because the OP was her friend and didn't do anything to her.

Again, you weren't there, but the having no mods things is good for certain people. If it helps you, that's great, but others want a place without it, and that's fine too.

Yes, good for the people who want to meaninglessly insult other members. Listen, if you don't want to stay here then go to your friends. Mark tries to liven up the mood and you coldly shut him down to try and remind him that it isn't the place it used to be and the place you all want.

Golden, I have seriously tried to sympathize with you. You have your problems, and like I said on the thread you made, I have many of them myself.

We all have problems, yet a few members like to forget that when holding grudges and attacking other members. You can sympathize me with all your might but I stand up for what I think is right, I don't give a shit about loyalty, I care about the right thing.

I don't want to argue with you or curse at you or antagonize you like you are doing to me. You need to calm down, realize no one is truly innocent, and that my comment was only to remind Mark that he is barely on Skype and that the Lounge was a very different place than the WOYM thread. Can you see that?

I'm not antagonizing you, I'm merely stating the truth of the situation. You and your friends live in the past and it's made this thread into a hate one for a while now. I'm calm as can be sweetie, What i'm doing is pointing out the flaws in you and your friend's arguments. No one is innocent but there are more guilty members apart of this.

"The Lounge Family" treated this as their hangout, a place where others couldn't talk or be in arguments. It was a lot of spam and you all h

• Alt text

Look you don't understand what I'm saying I am not comparing members I'm saying both places have great people and we can visit both anytime we want to talk to any of them it's great we have the best of both worlds and we can easily go to either at anytime to talk to anyone they are all fantastic we don't need to compare them because we can see them all at anytime just a click away :D

I took the opportunity with my responses to compliment both skype and telltale with a less bias approach while you are just complaining about telltale and it's members imagine if I went to the skype lounge with that mentality and I said

here's someone in there I can't stand. So "just as good" doesn't work for me.
    Between the whining, arguing, and depressing comments, it's an easy choice, sad to say

What would the reaction be if I said I'm going back to the telltale forum now instead and said this ^ very disrespectful to the members there right? and I didn't just say that but I shot down someone who was trying to be positive Ironic?

What doesn't work for you only concerns you it works great for me I think the people are awesome here and on skype to :)

If this place is so bad yet you still come here even check your comment history you come back everyday I can tell you still know this place

• I feel.

tfw you nicely planned out a fanfic and everything would go perfect if you were actually good at writing... "The plan was good, the execution was the messy part." Jane quotes come to mind right now.

• What is Sting doing? xD

If that's all you've seen then you should check out the rest of the forum, it's just as bad at times. cough *Kenny/Jane War *cough

• If this is one of the arguments you so love to have , consider yourself to have "won". You're not listening to me. I don't want to argue, I want to be friends. You're acting like you know everything, that you're some type of White Knight hero, calling out what you don't even understand.

I've been on these forums since 2012, on an old account. I've made friends here, people who mean a lot to me. I've seen horrible fights and I've seen beautiful friendships form. I've heard people tell me their life stories, and I've opened up about my own. But after all I'm seeing, all this fucking useless hate and arguing, I'm done. I know that means chickenshit to you, but you're acting like I want to kick you out of a place you're goddamn accepted into. Most of my friends blindly walked into this thread and were accepted.

It's pointless to argue with you. Be a white knight and call out people whenever you like. It's not like there's other sides to a story.

You call other people "toxic", well this place is toxic. I'm leaving. And unlike you, I'm not going to come back commenting a few hours later.

And lastly: Don't call me sweetie.

First of, I'm not sure why you consider yourself knowing of everything that when on. Were you there since May? Stories are passed ar

• These arguments are the ones I love to see because it truly points out how people act when shown the truth. Oh yes I'm a white knight hero for defending my friends and taking the right side. Don't call me a white knight...Call me a Golden Paladin...Or a white knight, all the same to me. You say I don't understand this but the thing is that I understand all of this, I have proven that in my posts, yet YOU don't want to listen.

Stating your history on here doesn't make up for the shit happening the last few days, like it or not your family was in the wrong. A member leaving is the saddest thing that could ever happen here...Except when you run off to your new lounge. Have fun, honestly, we will have fun here.

There are different sides to the story but does those sides allow any type of verbal harassment to a man already upset then being insulted and told to fuck off by his so called friends over a grudge.

This place is indeed toxic with arguments like this sparking because you have to take a nice post and turn it bad. I return so quickly because it's hard for me to see people being insulted, I was honestly going to wait a few more days but I saw your post.

Bye sweetie, enjoy your Skype lounge, I know my horrible acts and words said to you will make it onto there and I will be hated upon all of your friends grand return.

Bye.

If this is one of the arguments you so love to have , consider yourself to have "won". You're not listening to me. I don't want to argue, I

• God Dammit, It's almost Christmas, Can't people just relax? But this place is different than it used to be.....

If this is one of the arguments you so love to have , consider yourself to have "won". You're not listening to me. I don't want to argue, I

• Hi golden im glad to see SOMEONE is still active today

Where is this Forum going? That's right back on top baby!

• Oh yes, I am back.

Honestly I don't care, I'm here to stay...Depression, anxiety, or anger...Not anymore.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Hi golden im glad to see SOMEONE is still active today

• Always.

Well at least i know ill always have a friend here

• Well at least i know ill always have a friend here :)

Oh yes, I am back. Honestly I don't care, I'm here to stay...Depression, anxiety, or anger...Not anymore.

• Can i be your friend too? :D

Well at least i know ill always have a friend here

• Hey here at forum were all friends ( well most of us) so .... YEAH :)

Hey are you new? ( ive only seen you recently...... I think)

Can i be your friend too?

• I'm kind of a lurker, most of the time. :P

Hey here at forum were all friends ( well most of us) so .... YEAH Hey are you new? ( ive only seen you recently...... I think)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.