The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yeah, me too. Probably. All I've seen was a little movie scrap about Tauriel and I just hate her character, therefore it didn't appealed to me. Oh, and I saw an interview with Smaug. It was funny.

Belan posted: »

I think they're really going to overdo it... from the looks of it. I'm definitely going to go see it anyway.

• Sorry for your loss. Hope you're feeling alright.

ComingSoon posted: »

Yes; cousin.

• My condolences, we're here for you.

Yes; cousin.

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited December 2014

There is no argument we each both our judging based on our own experiences of these people

What is it then? Certainly not a catching-up-in-Christmas conversation, either.

I'm just saying based on my own experience with these people them words for me are rarely used unless they proved themselves to me and I would look to forgive and sort the situation not criticize them with harsh words I'd try a different approach

But YOU were the one trying to change my mind. This statement is hilariouslg self-contradictory.

It's not a competition to win I'm just basing my ideas based off my experiences with them as are you

I don't know how you can say that after passionately trying to counter-argue every single one of my points and even posting those funny pictures in the process.

Plus rapist and murderers are unforgivable acts so they don't compare to the situation

RIGHT HERE. You're going against your own ideology just for the sake of getting a point here. Wouldn't that be up to someone's point of view, as I explained? Plus, making peole feel like they're not welcomed at a place where they spent the majority of this year can hit folks pretty hard, too.

This is fruitless.

Markd4547 posted: »

That's the funny part, though... YOU ARE judging, because you don't even know what happened. Yet, you felt the jeed to jump at your buddies'

• http://youtu.be/2a9t1qKxT5k

http://youtu.be/wYCpWblDKok

http://youtu.be/nfWlot6h_JM

These songs helped me sitting my sad days...for some reason. I know, Taylor Swift and all, but it helped me...so yeah.

• It got closed :(

There's a thread on here with sprocket saying he's gonna kill himself.

• Sorry for you loss,my condolences.

Yes; cousin.

• edited December 2014

I agree it is fruitless I'm trying to be constructive and your just mocking my points so why waste anymore of my time this is going nowhere we made our own points and you didn't add anything so it's over I respect your opinion :)

SaltLick305 posted: »

There is no argument we each both our judging based on our own experiences of these people What is it then? Certainly not a catching

• Hello random forum users.

• You are new, Welcome!

Hello random forum users.

• Hello, How are you?

• Hello!

• fallandir wtf are doing in this thread?

fallandir posted: »

Hello.

• New guy already coming in and his first comment is calling me ignorant, tonight's gonna be fun.

• edited December 2014

Greetings random forum user.

• YOU SAID YOU THINK SHOULD BE SHOT AND DOESN'T WANT TO BE DISRESPECTED?

New guy already coming in and his first comment is calling me ignorant, tonight's gonna be fun.

• What...

papai46 posted: »

YOU SAID YOU THINK SHOULD BE SHOT AND DOESN'T WANT TO BE DISRESPECTED?

• edited December 2014

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Sorry for bad grammar but:

leebigby:
    I'm guessing you're one of those people that think Michael Brown deserved to get shot too, right?

GoldenPaladin:
    Why turn this racial?

Were you that rapper guy who came on here and promoted his song that one time?

But to answer your question, yes.

What...

• Oh that.

Well, I don't really want to get into this but I might as well explain.

I think Michael Brown was a thug and he attacked an armed police officer for his weapon and car. I don't care what his damn race was but when someone does that then the officer has all the right to defend himself. The reactions of the public, destroying property and harming others isn't helping my sympathy for this murder. Although I think the cop did get overzealous with all those shots.

Now, the murder in NYC by cops I think should be addressed as the man was not a thug nor attacking the police officers. It was an accidental murder but I think the officers in question should be punished correctly.

For a thug that attacked a officer- No respect...A man who (As I think was just protesting or something) and was killed by a chokehold- Respect and I think deserves justice.

Sorry for bad grammar but: leebigby: I'm guessing you're one of those people that think Michael Brown deserved to get shot too, right?

• Oh ok, i don't know about this story so i won't discuss further. Sorry.

Oh that. Well, I don't really want to get into this but I might as well explain. I think Michael Brown was a thug and he attacked an a

• It's always okay to ask.

Oh ok, i don't know about this story so i won't discuss further. Sorry.

• Let's play Finish The Lyrics!

Here's how we play: I'll give you a few lyrics and you must guess the next line or two. I will give the author.

Duran Duran

"Strut on a line it's discord and rhyme I howl and I whine I'm after you. Mouth is alive all running inside and i'm ____________."

• Its ok keep on pretending that you aren't racist.

Oh that. Well, I don't really want to get into this but I might as well explain. I think Michael Brown was a thug and he attacked an a

• K kid.

leebigby posted: »

Its ok keep on pretending that you aren't racist.

• edited December 2014

gonna drop a donnie darko reference in my essay now I know I'll get an A for sure my english teacher fucking loves that movie (I also love it)

• DURAN DURAN I LOVE THEM

HUNGRY LIKE THE WOOOOOOOOOOLF

Let's play Finish The Lyrics! Here's how we play: I'll give you a few lyrics and you must guess the next line or two. I will give the aut

• Can't say I was a fan of her either.

fallandir posted: »

Yeah, me too. Probably. All I've seen was a little movie scrap about Tauriel and I just hate her character, therefore it didn't appealed to me. Oh, and I saw an interview with Smaug. It was funny.

• edited December 2014

Guys i need your help!!!!!!!

I have recently become addicted to an anime (Fairy tail) and i CAN'T STOP WATCHING ....its become a problem.

Ive never been into an anime THIS MUCH before........but i CAN'T STOP even when i really really want to and im afraid im starting to dislike it since i've watched so many and i seriously dont want to stop liking it.

So you got any advice?.....

• ...Keep watching it? :P

Lord_EAA posted: »

Guys i need your help!!!!!!! I have recently become addicted to an anime (Fairy tail) and i CAN'T STOP WATCHING ....its become a problem.

• We got our winner today!

DURAN DURAN I LOVE THEM HUNGRY LIKE THE WOOOOOOOOOOLF

• thats not the prob

im just looking for advice on how to CONTROL watching it so i don't get anime fatigue or burn outs ..

...Keep watching it? :P

• most definitely fuck this shit with two flaming cacti i am so done

• ...Drugs. :P

thats not the prob im just looking for advice on how to CONTROL watching it so i don't get anime fatigue or burn outs ..

• edited December 2014

I am about to fuck this shit with two flaming cacti because i am so done (Translation; I'm tired, I should be writing an essay but I'm being a dumbass and procrastinating, I want winter break right now this fucking minute, I'm dissatisfied with the direction of my life, I'm out of orange juice and hope and I gotta piss but I'm too lazy to get up.)

....Um....What?

• ....Um....What?

most definitely fuck this shit with two flaming cacti i am so done

• edited December 2014

Jerk-ish sarcasam coming up i apologyze in advanced

WOW thanks golden that comment not only relates to my question but it also solves it perfectly. You are being such a good friend right now :p

...Drugs. :P

• Extremely happy and caring voice coming up.

No problem! I love helping out my friends! ^-^

Jerk-ish sarcasam coming up i apologyze in advanced WOW thanks golden that comment not only relates to my question but it also solves it perfectly. You are being such a good friend right now

Sign in to comment in this discussion.