The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Neither have you LISTEN we both have different experiences so we both are from each other standpoint if your going to make negative claims about people I will respond with my own experiences to give a less biased view of these users it's not an argument pff

SaltLick305 posted: »

Now I'm mocking your points? Yeah, you should definitely stay in the shadows if you don't have any other "argument" to throw at me. You do r

• Haven't I? I'd make a joke about how terrible your vision is, but you're not a random user I met three days ago. Can you please actually read my replies? At least you admit you haven't adressed a jack of what I said. I never mentioned any names. I simply expressed my delight with the seemingly departure of some people I absolutely despise. I know you're good guy Mark that everything forgives and forgets, and I never tried to change that, YOU TRIED TO CHANGE MY IDEOLOGY. And then you have the audacity to get salty when I support my stand. Come back to me when you have something to offer.

Markd4547 posted: »

Neither have you LISTEN we both have different experiences so we both are from each other standpoint if your going to make negative claims a

• Look I can see people agree after 13 thumbs judging them based off that comment with no idea the butthurt which caused saltlick to make that towards them a lot went on behind the scenes but I have to much respect for to him and everyone to reveal it believe me what he did was a drop in the ocean compared to it so it's ignorance to even say such things about them

Alt text

I still think everyone is awesome though despite this I stand by that but following blindly in hate without knowing the true motive against people like that I can't stay they are my friends and would no ever say the same about people in this lounge this is for everyone I think the new lounge still has a future best of luck I think I did my best for everyone here to promote respect for everyone yet the hate just grows without foundation this place is better of without me but I believe in the people here I hope one day they see this is nonsense hate against nice people because of a grudge.

I respect your opinions tho just think about it anyway best of luck and thank you for the good times :)

Guys please, we just had enough arguments. Sigh

• Almost every gamer I ever spoke with and didn't play KH threats it like shit sorry but it's just true and also

Sora: Only one me

LIES

Talimancer posted: »

lol KH isn't underrated. You know how many side games came out after KH xD.

• edited December 2014

Dogs in my country this happened a few hours ago a cute little labrador has been killed by six little dogs!
    Alt text

Mother was letting her dog out and had a little child with her... Than six dogs appeared running around with no boss and attacked the labrador in TWD style WTF!!! a cop did warning shoots but no! the dogs stopped doing what they did when the officer shot on a dog and came out alive... The labrador didn't survived, the mother is crying and a child traumatized!

Now the goverment police or whatever is are talking about killing those dogs

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited December 2014

People agree because they are tired of "The Mains of the Lounge", the ones who should supposedly serve as role models, being so egocentric, selfish, and unnecessarily impolite. But you want to know the worst part? They have to hide behind an upvote button and wait for someone else to say these things because they are terrorized of what could happen if they go against you guys. Is that the way you want this place to be? Because you talk about wanting it to "go back to normal", but you're doing nothing but blindly support what's wrong. No one's asking you to throw your friend under the bus, but the least you can do is avoid yourself headaches like this one and let it all fall together by itself. You're not a white knight. And despite what you or anyone might think, I ain't one of the villains either. This place was supposed to be of equals, not people fearing 100 on 1 attacks if they say the wrong thing. That's my two cents on this.

Markd4547 posted: »

Look I can see people agree after 13 thumbs judging them based off that comment with no idea the butthurt which caused saltlick to make that

• Alt text

Job is teasing something big on Twitter...

• Wolf Among Us Pinball! ;)

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Let's hope it's the Wolf Among Us season 2! if it's a pinball game...I will not be happy...

• Let's hope it's the Wolf Among Us season 2!

if it's a pinball game...I will not be happy...

Job is teasing something big on Twitter...

• edited December 2014

R.I.P your reply. @579801

Wolf Among Us Pinball! ;)

...Please...No...

Let's hope it's the Wolf Among Us season 2! if it's a pinball game...I will not be happy...

• Whatever it is, it seems to potentially be big going off of how they are teasing it - and Job also mentions how it isn't related to anything they previously worked on this year.

R.I.P your reply. @579801 Wolf Among Us Pinball! ...Please...No...

• Hmm...Well, I'm still gonna hope it's TWAU S2...

-Tear runs down cheek-

Whatever it is, it seems to potentially be big going off of how they are teasing it - and Job also mentions how it isn't related to anything they previously worked on this year.

• Me too. :'c

Hmm...Well, I'm still gonna hope it's TWAU S2... -Tear runs down cheek-

• -Stops crying-

:'<

-Cries some more-

blueneon posted: »

Me too. :'c

• Oh moriarity, How is it somehow change every dramatic situation into a joke? ( actually when you really think about it he is Reverse Sherlock so he should have the same power)

Sherlock Holmes

• @MetallicaRules ok that makes sense.

@GoldenPaladin don't worry I am not commenting you comments, future replies are going to get a ignored from me. I am not going to piss you off, in fact I am going to stay away for good.

Smosh Games does the Honest Trailers for video games, they just get the same guy (Jon Bailey) to voice them.

• edited December 2014

oh awesome thanks for for posting this

torkahn808 posted: »

blink-182 Blast from the past

• edited December 2014

Scars are pretty cool, but don't give yourself a scar.

And no, it's not weird to want a cool scar. (At least i don't think it's weird)

• I have 20 cuts that are scars from fencing on my left arm. But hey, scars make you cooler...no?

(chances are that those cuts on my left arm from 10 months ago won't go away for 5 years, I got sliced pretty deep)

• Kenny, and the fact that in "Starved for Help" he managed to survive a .45 magnum bullet from a Winchester Model 70 without medical treatment. But if you shoot him with a 9mm Glock in "No Going Back" in the chest he dies... That confuses me.

• Ummmm Urban? STFU Your exposing the fact that the stache might be more powerful than the beard....CONSPIRACY!!!

Kenny, and the fact that in "Starved for Help" he managed to survive a .45 magnum bullet from a Winchester Model 70 without medical treatment. But if you shoot him with a 9mm Glock in "No Going Back" in the chest he dies... That confuses me.

• Well...Looks like people in real life and people on the Internet can't take opinions without calling me racist...

• Yup I bring out Trayvon Martian and Michael Brown without siding with them and I'm a fucking racists...I got punched a lot.

• I have a scar on my leg.

• edited December 2014

Take a hint... (Just kidding!)

Well...Looks like people in real life and people on the Internet can't take opinions without calling me racist...

• What?

papai46 posted: »

Take a hint... (Just kidding!)

• If people call you racist... take a hint!

What?

• Dance like no one is watching you guys.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• I'm not racist Papai, it's people not willing to accept that just because they're black that doesn't mean they are innocent. There's that other case in NYC and I'm on the victim's side since he wasn't a thug, he didn't attack anybody, he was yelling for help and for them to stop but now he's dead. The other two people were however, it has nothing to do with race it's who was right.

Now, I don't appreciate you calling me racist as I am not, I have no hatred against another race nor do I find one race superior over another. I judge people for who they are and nothing else, that's me, I could call you...Um...A jew hater (Not saying you are one, just as an example buddy.), would you just accept that you are because people are telling you that?

papai46 posted: »

If people call you racist... take a hint!

• Im doing good guys the surgery went well

• That's awesome!

Are you sore from it?

Im doing good guys the surgery went well

• "scars are way cooler than stumps." Yeah I just got an incision in my leg. Sure as hell it'll leave a scar

• Good Alt text

• I don't know if I can, dude. I can't help but lose interest here. I had tons of fun here before I went to the Dominican Republic last summer, but it just doesn't feel the same for me anymore.

See that's exactly what I meant, fear of arguments. Joe, you can still come here. I know things haven't exactly been "normal" lately, but I'

• yeah and I can't piss

That's awesome! Are you sore from it?

• That fucking sucks...I would be so upset....I can feel the phantom pain.

Well, I hope you recover fast.

yeah and I can't piss

• kimi no hajimari no hi e kimi no hajimari no hi he kimi no hajimari no hi he kaeru hi ni.

• I'm honestly concerned about you. :P

kimi no hajimari no hi e kimi no hajimari no hi he kimi no hajimari no hi he kaeru hi ni.

• Don't be, I'm in a natural mind, it'll all be fine within some time I'm hoping.

I'm honestly concerned about you. :P

• Nice! :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.