German PS3-Release

Comments

• Look in "Action / Adventure" games. Set it to "Sort By: Newest Releases" and then scroll down a few. If it's the same as my one, there will be a trial demo in there.

PARATUX posted: »

in germany there isn't even a demo in the psn.. but thanks for the try and enjoy the game

• Just checked it. No demo for me, unfortunately. Just found the (useless) Season Pass. I don't know if people at the PlayStation Store care about the star ranking for a game, but GoT gets only ** 1/3 out of ***** stars (113 people voted) and maybe just because of that nonsense. At the end not the best sales promotion.

Look in "Action / Adventure" games. Set it to "Sort By: Newest Releases" and then scroll down a few. If it's the same as my one, there will be a trial demo in there.

• Did you check the action & adventure section?

The demo was in there for me but I couuldnt search for it and it wasnt linked to the game page.

In downloading the demo, everything worked fine for me.

foxinthebox posted: »

Just checked it. No demo for me, unfortunately. Just found the (useless) Season Pass. I don't know if people at the PlayStation Store care a

• i already spend more time in in searching for this problem than i would have spend in playing the game.
    That's not my understanding of amusement, PLEASE fix it or at least give us our money back!

• checked too.. no demo..

Did you check the action & adventure section? The demo was in there for me but I couuldnt search for it and it wasnt linked to the game page. In downloading the demo, everything worked fine for me.

• edited December 2014

Alt text

So, the PlayStation Store team is aware of the problem and is working on it, or so the team claims. But after all, it does not sound like a proper and soon solution :(

• yeah they know about this since last week.. that should've been enough time.. remember TWAU? episode was missing, telltale contacted sony (some communication issues were the reason) and the episode was there 2 days later on friday.. shows they can fix it quick if they want to..

I'm tired of this bs.. I dont even blame telltale.. just would like to hear what sony told them..

if its not there wednesday, we're not getting it this year.. next wednesday christmas starts, then new year..and as far as I know the store doesnt update on holidays..and I'm not waiting another 3 weeks.. thats ridiculous.. I got so many damn spoilers already just being on here and while doin research on this problem..

So, the PlayStation Store team is aware of the problem and is working on it, or so the team claims. But after all, it does not sound like a proper and soon solution

• i'm tired too... i spend more time for this problem than i would have spend in playing the game :(
    i want my money back

iLLone posted: »

yeah they know about this since last week.. that should've been enough time.. remember TWAU? episode was missing, telltale contacted sony (s

• I'm tired of it aswell and kind of feel sorry for the lads behind the game. Fairly disappointed situation. I'm less confident about a quick fix and it would be really interesting to hear what Sony report to telltale because, just like you, I'm far away from blaming telltale.Looks like Sony is a bit dozy here and can't admit it. :(

For me it would kind of suck to miss the game over the holidays and I've got the feeling that we will receive the game when the SP is already on sale or Ep.2 is already released...

yeah they know about this since last week.. that should've been enough time.. remember TWAU? episode was missing, telltale contacted sony (s

• mittwoch leute.. ich bezweifel das wir vorher was hören werden..können nur abwarten und hoffen.. regt mich wirklich auf das ganze..

I'm tired of it aswell and kind of feel sorry for the lads behind the game. Fairly disappointed situation. I'm less confident about a quick

• edited December 2014

It's somehow funny how they (SCEE) still trying to blame Telltale for this mess. Because it's available in most(if not all except Germany) European PSN Stores which means that TT delivered the Episodes(Borderlands&GoT) and that both passed SCEE's quality testing process and they released it and just didn't put it in the German Store.

Let's just hope they add it on Wednesday.

So, the PlayStation Store team is aware of the problem and is working on it, or so the team claims. But after all, it does not sound like a proper and soon solution

• where is my money
    thats how i feel about

It's somehow funny how they (SCEE) still trying to blame Telltale for this mess. Because it's available in most(if not all except Germany) E

• edited December 2014

Worst store team on the planet! Big time!
    In addition, I asked on the blog website if there is a possibility to download the Episode directly from TT. Put it on a harddrive and install it from there on your Ps3. Does anyone know if that is possible?

• I know man.. why is sony making a big deal out of this?? they could've uploaded it to the store by now.. now we gotta wait and hope again that its there tommorow.. and I got a feeling it wont be there once again..

It's somehow funny how they (SCEE) still trying to blame Telltale for this mess. Because it's available in most(if not all except Germany) E

• wont work as far as I know.. telltale only offers pc and mac on their store.. I mean why should they offer ps3 , thats sony's job.. lol

its really messed up.. I just did the math.. 117 people bought and rated the GOT season pass on the german store.. 117 x 25 euro is almost 3000 euro.. thats crazy..

I might do the same now.. hey guys, I'm offering a season pass too, just send me money and you'll never get anything in return..sounds fair, right?? hahaha..

Johnson83 posted: »

Worst store team on the planet! Big time! In addition, I asked on the blog website if there is a possibility to download the Episode directly from TT. Put it on a harddrive and install it from there on your Ps3. Does anyone know if that is possible?

• edited December 2014

Still nothing, eh?

• store hasnt updated yet.. checked 20 minutes ago.. they better put it up..

• That is truly sad!!! Good that I did not buy the season pass!!! F*** telltale F*** PSN

• Well just try to start the demo and there was a update...

Still nothing, eh?

• The store is updated... The new games are there like Cosmophony, Resogun or MGS4 Guns of Patriots.

store hasnt updated yet.. checked 20 minutes ago.. they better put it up..

• edited December 2014

really ? when I checked they weren't there yet.. man thats messed up.. so again nothing? WTF

edit: just checked again.. MGS ,etc.. still isnt there for me..just some dlc's are slowly added..

edit edit: ok MGS ,etc.. is there now.. yeah still no GOT or TFTBL.. this has to be a joke.. wtf is sony doing?!

The store is updated... The new games are there like Cosmophony, Resogun or MGS4 Guns of Patriots.

• demo? update? germany?

Well just try to start the demo and there was a update...

• I didnt buy them yet either cause I want the single episodes.. I cant afford the season passes..but this is really a slap in the face for all people who bought them..

KyleButler posted: »

That is truly sad!!! Good that I did not buy the season pass!!! F*** telltale F*** PSN

• I download the Austrian demo just to find a possible workaround. And after starting the demo, there was a update. But well, I still was not able to play past the demo or download anything. There was still the "no-dlc-available"-message (was connected with the German store).

demo? update? germany?

• Indeed, it is. I just feel like some second-class citizen because I still use the PS3 and Sony is past caring about such a "small detail". I mean, who cares about the money I spend on my season pass and the money from all of the other users. Oh dear... :(

I didnt buy them yet either cause I want the single episodes.. I cant afford the season passes..but this is really a slap in the face for all people who bought them..

• thats the main problem.. yeah I'm really pissed cause its still not there.. but they took money from you guys.. wtf.. they already made over 3000 euro from the season passes for both games..

and I really think its time for telltale to step in and help us.. I know its not their fault but they're the publisher and we did all that we can.. contacting sony and support multiple times.. and this again shows that the customers arent worth anything, but maybe when the publisher starts to pressure sony they finally fix this..

been a week now since telltale support said they contacted sony and are working on it..havent heard anything new from them since then..

Indeed, it is. I just feel like some second-class citizen because I still use the PS3 and Sony is past caring about such a "small detail". I

• Still nothing WTF, luckily i haven't bought the Season Pass but it's still very annoying especially for those who allready bought the Pass.

But i guess i just realized what probably there problem is both PS3 Versions(BL/GoT) require the download of a free Demo/Trial (the PS4 Versions don't offer/require a free Demo/Trial) and as far as i know they don't (can't) offer Free Demos for Games that are USK 18 (Rated Mature) in the German Store which means they probably need TT to give them a Version that doesn't require a free Demo to release it in the German Store.

• edited December 2014

I doubt it.. there never were demos on ps3 for telltale games..

it was always that there is the single episode for 4.99 and the season pass.. if you buy the season pass you can download that episode for free..its the same on ps4, my friend got one.. they offer the single episode for 4.99 and the season pass ..

the problem is simply that sony didnt upload the episode or its the same as with TWAU a while ago.. sony was waiting for an email from telltale (rating or something, sony europe is really nitpicky).. telltale forgot to send it, then they noticed, send it and the episode was uploaded 2 days later on friday..

and btw..GOT is rated 16.. only TFTBL is 18.. but nice idea though, that could've been an issue, maybe we should work as support..

Still nothing WTF, luckily i haven't bought the Season Pass but it's still very annoying especially for those who allready bought the Pass.

• The PS3 Version in the UK offers a Demo and the add to the Basket file size is only 1,2 MB so i guess you need to download that free Demo.
    https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/game-of-thrones-season-1-ep1-iron-from-ice/cid=EP2026-NPEB02183_00-GOT000000000GAME

I doubt it.. there never were demos on ps3 for telltale games.. it was always that there is the single episode for 4.99 and the season pa

• edited December 2014

and btw..GOT is rated 16.. only TFTBL is 18.. but nice idea though, that could've been an issue, maybe we should work as support..

the Season Pass is usk 16 but the PS4 Episode* Iron from Ice* is usk 18 ¯(°_o)/¯ that Store is a total mess

I doubt it.. there never were demos on ps3 for telltale games.. it was always that there is the single episode for 4.99 and the season pa

• Well, it does not work with the Austrian Demo so I guess it does not work with the UK either... :-/
    But maybe someone give it a try and share his experiences

The PS3 Version in the UK offers a Demo and the add to the Basket file size is only 1,2 MB so i guess you need to download that free Demo.

• I guess you also need that 1,2 MB activation download which you only get if you bought the Episode or the Season Pass in the same Store (AT/UK) so swiching to the UK Store doesn't help either.

Well, it does not work with the Austrian Demo so I guess it does not work with the UK either... :-/ But maybe someone give it a try and share his experiences

• I guess I got this download today (at least there was an update - not quite sure how big it was at the end, but 1,2 MB could work) but it does not worked. The whole situation is a total mess and it looks like we are all alone with it...

I guess you also need that 1,2 MB activation download which you only get if you bought the Episode or the Season Pass in the same Store (AT/UK) so swiching to the UK Store doesn't help either.

• edited December 2014

oh ok my bad.. I dont get it, why do they offer demos now? and why in uk, austria,etc. but the german ps4 store doesnt need one? thats just nonsense.. gonna write the next part in German cause its hard to translate and here are mostly Germans..

habt ihr bemerkt das einige fehler im store sind?
    wenn man auf schnäppchen und angebote geht steht rechts oben deals and angebbieden (so ähnlich)..ist das niederländisch ? und wenn man auf neuerscheinungen geht und ganz nach rechts scrollt steht da spieles und nicht spiele.. häh??
    irgendwie sehr seltsam das ganze..und so ist das schon seit 2 wochen..

and btw..GOT is rated 16.. only TFTBL is 18.. but nice idea though, that could've been an issue, maybe we should work as support.. the Season Pass is usk 16 but the PS4 Episode* Iron from Ice* is usk 18 ¯(°_o)/¯ that Store is a total mess

• Denke mal eher das das nur ein Patch war. Wurde der automatisch nach dem starten runtergeladen? falls ja dann war es nur n Patch den 1,2 MB großen Download muss man im Store machen und das sollte man nur können wenn man es auch in diesem Land mit diesem Account gekauft hat.

I guess I got this download today (at least there was an update - not quite sure how big it was at the end, but 1,2 MB could work) but it does not worked. The whole situation is a total mess and it looks like we are all alone with it...

• Am Ende stehen wir also alle mit genau Nichts da - großes Kino.

Denke mal eher das das nur ein Patch war. Wurde der automatisch nach dem starten runtergeladen? falls ja dann war es nur n Patch den 1,2 MB

• edited December 2014

I think they just don't created a Demo for the PS4 because the UK Store doesn't offer one too.

Naja das oben ist ja auch nur ne Vermutung von mir aber da sich das jetzt schon so lange zieht habe ich irgendwie zweifel daran das Sie es "nur" im deutschen Store vergessen haben aber falls Sie wirklich noch ne extra Version (ein kompletter Download ohne Demo) für den deutschen Store machen müssten könnte das wohl noch dauern.

Eventuell ist es ja auch ein Problem das Sie den Season Pass ab 16 freigegeben haben und die Episode nun doch ab 18 ist kein Plan.

oh ok my bad.. I dont get it, why do they offer demos now? and why in uk, austria,etc. but the german ps4 store doesnt need one? thats just

• ganz genau und wir tun mehr als der support.. ist wirklich eine frechheit, ganz besonders das wir so alleine gelassen werden..

Am Ende stehen wir also alle mit genau Nichts da - großes Kino.

• ich hab auch kein plan mehr.. langsam auch keine lust mehr zu spekulieren.. ist halt nicht unser job..

ich finde es ist einfach ne frechheit von beiden seiten.. telltale sagt nur sie wären mit sony in kontakt, geben uns aber nichtmal ansatzweise ein update nach einer woche..und sony reagiert auch nicht im geringsten..

deine vermutung macht auch sinn und kann wirklich so sein.. aber es scheint wirklich nur deutschland zu sein, ansonsten wäre das forum hier voll mit beschwerden.. alle europäer die am anfang das problem hatten mussten nur die demo suchen weil sie wohl nicht direkt angezeigt wurde und es war erledigt..

ich verstehe halt einfach nicht den sinn einer demo..besonders eine für ps3 aber ps4 braucht keine.. sollen sie es doch wie immer machen, 5 euro einzel episode, 20/25 season pass.. wer den season pass kauft kann die einzel episode umsonst laden..hat doch immer funktioniert..

I think they just don't created a Demo for the PS4 because the UK Store doesn't offer one too. Naja das oben ist ja auch nur ne Vermutung

• Der store lief noch nie richtig... Alle Folgen von Walking Dead zb waren kaum zu finden. Die Suche ergibt meist nichts. Man muss schon die Sparten abklappern. Extrem wurde es in Staffel 2. Dazu die eben erwähnten Schreibfehler etc.
    Hoffentlich wird es ab 2015 besser aber ich vermute eher das es noch schlechter wird. Ich kann nur nochmals darauf hinweisen das eine Veröffentlichung dieser Probleme via twitter oder facebook zieht. Es gibt in anderen Bereichen ganze Abteilungen die Alarmstufe Rot haben wenn auch nur ein solcher post erscheint.
    Ich schiebe jetzt einfach mal die ganze Misere auf die Feiertage und stelle mir verlassene Büros vor wo ein armer Kerl drin sitzt und sporadisch antwortet.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.