Brave/Bold/Wise (SPOILERS EP:1)

K0t0K0t0 Banned
edited October 2017 in Game Of Thrones

What does Ramsey say as the justification for killing Ethan for each of the three thingies?

I got Ethan the Brave so he said "Brave is dangerous, hard to control brave".
How about Bold and Wise?

Also in the next episode sneak peak thingy is Ethan's monicre dependent on that as well?

Comments

• edited December 2014

I dunno, it's weird sometimes. I got Ramsay saying something like: "what a bold little lord, [stab] but I don't want a bold lord!", which later resulted in Lady Forrester (or Talia?) saying "...he will be remembered as Ethan the Brave."

• yeah i got the same thing. he called me a Bold lord, yet talia says ''ethan the brave''

ChocoHallic posted: »

I dunno, it's weird sometimes. I got Ramsay saying something like: "what a bold little lord, [stab] but I don't want a bold lord!", which later resulted in Lady Forrester (or Talia?) saying "...he will be remembered as Ethan the Brave."

• In what possibility can Ramsay say Wise lord?? I never replayed the episode so I only remember the Bold lord thing, which ended up in Ethan's posthumous title of Ethan the Brave. So I guess you're a brave boy if you were a bold one, as if it didn't had any different between one and the other :P

• I think to get bold (called ethan the bold) you have to fight, not kneel, meet him outisde and grab talia etc. Literally oppose ramsey and be ruthless, maybe even what you do with the thief to boot.

For brave its literally just saving or saying something with talia at the end (pretty much what everyone got)

For wise you have to stay silent when ramsey grabs talia, the scene makes next to no sense honestly.

In what possibility can Ramsay say Wise lord?? I never replayed the episode so I only remember the Bold lord thing, which ended up in Ethan'

• Its weird because in my first save file Ramsey said "brave little lord" and thats what I got. In my second save file I got "bold little lord" and yet Talia said in "next time on... Ethan the Brave"

• That's what I got (didn't fight though?), I didn't kneel, I met him at the gate and I grabbed Talia yet I got Ramsay saying he was bold and Talia calling him Ethan the Brave.

I think to get bold (called ethan the bold) you have to fight, not kneel, meet him outisde and grab talia etc. Literally oppose ramsey and b

• Yeah I think this is exactly what happened to me.

Its weird because in my first save file Ramsey said "brave little lord" and thats what I got. In my second save file I got "bold little lord" and yet Talia said in "next time on... Ethan the Brave"

• Maybe the "Next Time On" has been automatically set to say "Ethan the Brave" though that would be stupid since it has changed according to choices on previous Telltale games. Maybe in the next episode during Ethan's funeral or something "Ethan the Bold" or "Ethan the Wise" will show.

ChocoHallic posted: »

Yeah I think this is exactly what happened to me.

• Oh, you have quite researched the game, right? No, seriously, I haven't really made that connection between those choices as you did. It's really creative from the writer's part to make even the posthuomous title a lord gets changeable. The wise thing is, exemplifying, as Duncan, who, by being wise and truthful, prefers to act in silence or absence rather than make a wrong move. I have not seen that scene, so Im merely guessing, you see. But I supose Ramsay "thought" (I know, I know, he never does) that way.

I think to get bold (called ethan the bold) you have to fight, not kneel, meet him outisde and grab talia etc. Literally oppose ramsey and b

• It says Ethan the Wise if you remain silent. So it's Brave or Wise

Maybe the "Next Time On" has been automatically set to say "Ethan the Brave" though that would be stupid since it has changed according to c

• I sacrificed myself for Talia and I still got Ethan the Wise, so I don't think you be silent...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.