Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac, PS3/4 NA Feb 3 - XBox One/360 PS3/4 EU Feb 4 - iOS Feb 5

Comments

• I don't think you can get "Ethan the Bold". In my first save file Ramsey called me a brave lord and I got "Ethan the Brave" but in my second he called me a bold lord but I still got "Ethan the Brave."

dojo32161 posted: »

Nope, he always ends up with a knife in his throat, only your lordly title change. * Ethan the Brave * Ethan the Bold * Ethan the Wise

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited January 2015

A few people have said they got Ethan the bold, I just guess it could be an odd glitch, or it's supposed to be rare to get the title Bold or the people were lying/getting their facts wrong.

I don't think you can get "Ethan the Bold". In my first save file Ramsey called me a brave lord and I got "Ethan the Brave" but in my second he called me a bold lord but I still got "Ethan the Brave."

• Just finished the first episode and man the game blew me away, I really felt like I was in the world of Westeros. I know the game takes place around the Red Wedding but do you think the Forresters will be on the television series. I kind of want to see them on the show now.

Also is there anyway to persuade Joffrey to help out the family or is that going to be a no since the house of Forresters were loyal to the Starks?

Also is there a way to not have Ryon get taken away?

• I actually seen a preview for Episode 2 on Youtube and in this video Ethan was called bold.

A few people have said they got Ethan the bold, I just guess it could be an odd glitch, or it's supposed to be rare to get the title Bold or the people were lying/getting their facts wrong.

• To answer your first question, there are some who say that Mira Forrester actually appears during episode 2 of Season 4. There is an extra that is dressed almost like her.

Sorry, Joffery won't help out even if you ask for Magerary's assistance.

And sadly no, you can't prevent Ryon from get taken away.

• That's because she isn't actually saying "So adorable."

Go to bed, K0t0, you're even drunker now.

K0t0 posted: »

Im trying so hard to see her mouth So adorable.

• Im trying so hard to see her mouth So adorable.

You can buy the episodes separately or buy the season pass and get all of them as they are released at a discount. Did you really think you would get all six episodes for $4.99?

• There was already a Forrestor the Bold, poor Ethan.

I actually seen a preview for Episode 2 on Youtube and in this video Ethan was called bold.

• Am I tripping or are my posts actually disappearing right now?

One of the mods is trolling so hard.

K0t0 posted: »

Im trying so hard to see her mouth So adorable.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It's not a mod trolling :P

Sometimes the forum eats posts for some reason, i can see your original post in my feed as i created the thread.

That's because she isn't actually saying "So adorable."

Go to bed, K0t0, you're even drunker now.

Am I tripping or are my posts actually disappearing right now? One of the mods is trolling so hard.

• [removed]

OzzyUK posted: »

It's not a mod trolling :P Sometimes the forum eats posts for some reason, i can see your original post in my feed as i created the threa

• edited January 2015

Ohhhhhh!

Alt text

Your move, Ozzy.

Grabs popcorn.

• I got Ethan the Bold second time around.

I don't think you can get "Ethan the Bold". In my first save file Ramsey called me a brave lord and I got "Ethan the Brave" but in my second he called me a bold lord but I still got "Ethan the Brave."

• edited January 2015

Really? That's weird, maybe its something wrong with my game (hopefully not) or that I just wasn't paying attention.

fallandir posted: »

I got Ethan the Bold second time around.

• I think it's a bit of a glitch, I've seen playthroughs where Ramsay says Bold, but the "Next Time" segment says Brave.

Really? That's weird, maybe its something wrong with my game (hopefully not) or that I just wasn't paying attention.

• Oh thats good, that's mean there is nothing wrong specifically with my game. Hope Telltale fixes it or something

I think it's a bit of a glitch, I've seen playthroughs where Ramsay says Bold, but the "Next Time" segment says Brave.

• The longer the wait the better the game is all wait a year or two if need be.

• I don't mind 6-8 weeks wait either. I'll get a bit irritated but at least I'll feel reassured they are doing a good job with it. I'm hoping your are overexaggerating about the 1-2 year wait :p

Nocti's posted: »

The longer the wait the better the game is all wait a year or two if need be.

• Better than the wait for the books....

I don't mind 6-8 weeks wait either. I'll get a bit irritated but at least I'll feel reassured they are doing a good job with it. I'm hoping your are overexaggerating about the 1-2 year wait

• I remember them both saying "Bold" in my game though.

I think it's a bit of a glitch, I've seen playthroughs where Ramsay says Bold, but the "Next Time" segment says Brave.

• The Winds of Winter has a decent chance of coming out sometime this year, but George R. R. Martin likes to take his time and be a tad lazy, so who knows.

Better than the wait for the books....

• edited January 2015

waiting

Alt text

so that tweet pretty much confirmed kit harington will in the next episode.

• Ooh, I like to see the link. :)

waiting so that tweet pretty much confirmed kit harington will in the next episode.

• link to what/? the tweet?

Ooh, I like to see the link.

• hmm guess it also means we'll see Dany..she was in Yunkai around that time

• That's a pretty old tweet, I thought you meant something new from Kit Harrington himself. Anyway, I hope Kit actually does come to voice his role, that would be sweet.

https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/542469885570609152

• If not in Ep.2 we will probably see her in later episodes guessing from the episode slides.

Upshaw posted: »

hmm guess it also means we'll see Dany..she was in Yunkai around that time

• Scroll down for the voice cast list. It kinda gives an idea of what to expect. May contain possible spoilers for Episodes 2 - 6. I think it is a reliable source but is still in the making. Hope this helps. Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series - Game of Thrones Wiki

Yay I was waiting for this thread . Anyways it appears based off the trailer for next on game of Thrones that we will be meeting Jon Snow. I wonder/hope they got Kit Harrington to voice him

• Oh, please no.

Upshaw posted: »

hmm guess it also means we'll see Dany..she was in Yunkai around that time

• edited January 2015

He was the trailer of next episode also the episode slides Jon appears. Yes I post odd tweet but if the wall is seen then it makes sense Jon Snow will appear at that location. Kit Harrington doesn't have tweeter account himself, while you will find page that's about him, its been put up there by fans its not personal.

Kit will voice Jon through, its not sure when.

IGN pretty much confermed that cast member of the show will voice themselves in the game.

http://au.ign.com/wikis/game-of-thrones-telltale/Characters

That's a pretty old tweet, I thought you meant something new from Kit Harrington himself. Anyway, I hope Kit actually does come to voice his role, that would be sweet.

• edited January 2015

Why not ?

Oh, please no.

• I hate her. Along with Jon Snow.

Mary5 posted: »

Why not ?

• edited January 2015

How do you hate Jon Snow? That's like hating cats or rainbows and ice cream, and fun stuff like that.

I hate her. Along with Jon Snow.

• edited January 2015

Jon snows always been meh for me, whiny and moody a lot of the time and for the first few books had the same annoying goody goody, im better than you attitude of all the starks (Jamies little story about ned not ever being able to understand the decision with the king was right) Jon got better and I started liking him more but hes still not one of my favourites

Dany is just awful getting worse every book, I think the worse thing is we are clearly supposed to like her and root for her but she is just unlikeable.

Green613 posted: »

How do you hate Jon Snow? That's like hating cats or rainbows and ice cream, and fun stuff like that.

• Actually I hate them too. @_@

Hating Tyrion or Arya would be a crime, hating Daenerys is common and hating Jon Snow is...meh.

• edited January 2015

Oh in the books maybe, but I haven't read them :p

Jon snows always been meh for me, whiny and moody a lot of the time and for the first few books had the same annoying goody goody, im better

• Show Tyrion's a bit to much of a saint. Book tyrion would laugh at what a pansy he is. It's a shame the show has a great actor so I dont know why they have to present tyrion as good all the time hes not supposed to be, he more likeable due to him doing messed up stuff.

For example did they need to make him kill shae in self defence? Most people still wouldnt have cared if hed done it like in the books in pure vengence.

Actually I hate them too. @_@ Hating Tyrion or Arya would be a crime, hating Daenerys is common and hating Jon Snow is...meh.

• So... Catelyn absolutely despises fun stuff like that?

• He knows nothing.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.