The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• What the hell? If he was enjoying it and getting money, isn't that enough of a good job?

It might be something else. Was Monica ever in one of his videos? She was in VERY early videos on the Creature Hub. She hated his job, she wanted him to get a real one.

• At least I'm in track to get my ass kicked, but in the playoffs.

Deceptio posted: »

That would be utter domination. And Gasol is one of our main guys, but I don't know if he's going to want to leave Memphis for New York. But then again, there's Phil. Hey, you can have it much worse. Trust me :I

• Not to her apparently.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

What the hell? If he was enjoying it and getting money, isn't that enough of a good job?

• edited January 2015

I've always had insomnia, but I would say I have more or less out grown it. It doesn't strike me as consistently anymore, but it does happen from time to time. More often than not I can actually knock myself out pretty quickly, if the conditions are right. I think my issue these days is mainly in staying asleep. I'm pretty restless I guess, and wake up often.

I hope he does, but I don't think he knows my suffering lol. I actually came in two hours early for him today as well, and it was totally not necessary :|. I honestly have no clue why he felt the need to have me come in so early. He probably thought he was doing me a favor by giving me extra hours lol. Oh well. I didn't really have a believable excuse to give him for not being able to come in early considering it was so early in the morning and I was otherwise going to be there two hours later anyway :/

Tinni posted: »

Oh, ok.XD That does sound pretty terrible. Do you usually have difficulty getting to sleep? If so, then I'd highly recommend taking melatoni

• Better to get your ass kicked in the playoffs instead of finishing with probably the worst record in the league.

SaltLick305 posted: »

At least I'm in track to get my ass kicked, but in the playoffs.

• Dragon Age: The Last Court is boring as fuck...I couldn't play it, it was unbearable.

• In addition to "Splash Screen" as papai46 said, "Smash Card" is another valid name...

dojo32161 posted: »

Does anyone know what these things things are called? Where they show a character and give a small description of the character, like in D4 and Tales from the Borderlands (or any Borderlands game)?

• Alt text

Definitely fake but a great story many feels :'(

• Me too . u.u

mr.quality posted: »

I feel so stupid right now. We had to give a book report in my English class, I had it all planned out what I was going to say, it was going

• edited January 2015

Alt text

@bueneon cuteness

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Surprisingly good advice.

Markd4547 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDQoMv4WBlc

• Well, I went to bed (and never got to reply to this...)

But I'm really tired now.

Yeah, lol. Nothing much, just really busy with school and such. You?

• edited January 2015

Yeah, that's the thing that makes me uncomfortable about that site. And what's worse is that hackers can use that to their advantage, or have some creep trying to stalk you in real life. There's so many things that can go wrong with all that personal information being shown. Yeah, one moment it's going super slow, then the next it goes super fast. It's hard to keep track of time as it's always ready to surprise you when you're not paying attention to it for a moment.

I know what you mean. I don't even have a Facebook, maybe if I did it would be easier to keep in contact with old school friends. I've never

• I think we know who we are talking about, but I'm not 100% sure.

• Looks like the kind of shampoo I use actually.... Anyway, this is probably just an ecchi and not a hentai.

• Awesome sauce! :D

Good, good. Nice to meet you too

• edited January 2015

Alt text

Alt text

From the comment section ^

Alt text

• edited January 2015

They won't touch a pretty girl on camera a complete stranger they are shy too, a nice little message :) it's a more serious issue then the video represents tho only a certain type of person would hit girls not all guys and that person deserves to be locked up for life

Alt text

But catch them in their natural habitat out in the schoolyard maybe not ^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2OcKQ_mbiQ

• edited January 2015

I said last post about this last time but I found out something awesome

I just found out today Games Of Thrones is filmed in Ireland

http://atriptoireland.com/2013/06/04/where-was-game-of-thrones-filmed/

THAT MEANS

Alt text

Dragon Gurl

and

Alt text

Natalie Dormer

Just lives up the road from me

YES :'D

Alt text

• Ima just... i'll just go... call a mod...

• edited January 2015

Alt text

Don't it's not that bad it's down to interpretation look at the sentence there is nothing wrong "come at me bro" it could be shampoo the person threw it's your dirty mind that makes assumptions so if anyone is offended report yourself s you filled in the gaps using your imagination :P

papai46 posted: »

Ima just... i'll just go... call a mod...

• DOET! GO SEE THEN FILMING!

I said last post about this last time but I found out something awesome I just found out today Games Of Thrones is filmed in Ireland h

• This is great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2OcKQ_mbiQ

• Mark, stop lying to yourself. It's an anime character full of jizz on it's face.

Don't it's not that bad it's down to interpretation look at the sentence there is nothing wrong "come at me bro" it could be shampoo the per

• Alt text

XDDD not sure bro

Mark, stop lying to yourself. It's an anime character full of jizz on it's face.

• edited January 2015

Ecchi sometimes makes it sexually suggestive with lotion or shampoo, or other products that looks like jizz and they put it on a female character to make it look like they actually are covered in the real thing. Some companies use it as an illusion of one's mind. Still that image does push it to that thought.

Mark, stop lying to yourself. It's an anime character full of jizz on it's face.

• I've experienced the same thing. It's funny because when you hear about it, and see it happen in movies and such, you think, "Surely that won't happen with us." Then it does. It's just something that happens to us all, no way around it really.

I can't tell if it bothers me or not when I think about how I don't even speak with the people I used to be good friends with anymore. I sup

• edited January 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiYwoGH9Tng

True know the difference :')

Ecchi sometimes makes it sexually suggestive with lotion or shampoo, or other products that looks like jizz and they put it on a female char

• edited January 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvRh1jHLveA

Alt text

Not sure if impressed someone recorded themselves watching 10 hours of that video non-stop XD

Oh wait I read the description to

I know this looks pretty crazy, but being a talentless person who can't do anything relevant, this is what came into my mind. Having often heard people lasting a couple of hours watching these 10 hours videos, I thought I could last a whole one, so I decided to try. My life has never been easy, I always needed and I still need a lot of power of will to go on, and since yes, I have A LOT of free time, why don't try something crazy, and stupid if you want, like this?
    Many people say that this is a waste of time and life, which is true... though, suffering from deep depression and cronic insomnia, why not use one of the many nights in which I can't sleep doing this? And honestly, no one can tell me what is a waste and what is not... I wasted my whole life, 10 hours are a drop in the ocean...
    Don't think I'm proud because I was able to do this... what is this? It's nothing, and other than showing a bit of power of will, it prooves nothing...
    It is actually sad to see how I was happy at the end of the video, I've barely ever seen myself THAT happy, which tells a lot about me.
    Still, even if I don't see them, I've got hopes and dreams. So, until those hopes and dreams won't be shattered, I'll try to hold on as long as I can.
    Never give up on your dreams, it would mean give up on life. :)

Alt text

Actually yeah I'm impressed it would take some willpower to attempt this successfully :D

• Amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rkl_oLSKQc

Imagine if one of those ^ would be against women, there would be an uproar.

From the comment section ^

• Insomnia sucks, I get that every now and then too. Or I just think to much before bed and can't seem to fall asleep.:/

It sounds like you may have become his go-to-guy if he keeps asking you to come in early/stay late. Both a blessing and a curse. This is probably contradicting my spiel about getting healthy hours of sleep, but caffeine is also your friend and keeps you going for a couple hours lol.

Belan posted: »

I've always had insomnia, but I would say I have more or less out grown it. It doesn't strike me as consistently anymore, but it does happen

• I think the worst thing is that you don't seem to even realize that it's happened until you wonder why you haven't seen that friend in a while.

I've experienced the same thing. It's funny because when you hear about it, and see it happen in movies and such, you think, "Surely that won't happen with us." Then it does. It's just something that happens to us all, no way around it really.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.