Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac, PS3/4 NA Feb 3 - XBox One/360 PS3/4 EU Feb 4 - iOS Feb 5

Comments

• L-O-L Job Stauffer's tweets are always the best. I always remember him stating back in 2013 we will play The Wolf Among Us episode 2 "too-super-soon" and it was the longest waitng in telltale games ever.

Krazy8 posted: »

CAN. NOT. WAIT for everyone to play #TheLostLords then hurry up and release it already damn

• I agree about disliking Daenerys. Her scenes bore the hell out of me

It's funny because I always thought that she had the most epic and powerful scenes in the show.I'm surprised to see so many people hate on her when I thought that she was a very popular character when the show first started. Maybe not all her scenes are great (every character has weaker scenes it's normal) but to me there are other characters that deserve more hate than her, until now she hasn't done anything wrong I think so seeing people hate her is kind of a puzzle for me! xD
    Anyway,we'll see how it goes in the game if they include her.

I agree about disliking Daenerys. Her scenes bore the hell out of me, both in the books and on the show. She's just not an interesting chara

• I see that there are still no news on the possible release date. I wonder which game will come out first, GoT or Borderlands. In any case I imagine that it will take several weeks to have information, as usual with Telltale.
    Alt text

• Monday the 12th? Man that is some bullllllllllllshit.

Prepare to cry more. Telltale employees don't return from Winter vacation until Monday, which means that we won't be getting the new episode any time soon.

• Hopefully when Job comes back we will starting hearing teases for TFTB Ep.2 then it will only be a matter of a week or two before The Lost Lords.

elgardo4 posted: »

Maybe when Job released from the output, the team will have to finish the episode.

• 2 episode GOT already have in the steam database and is updated every day , it seems to me that the 2 episode GOT come earlier than TftB, but I could be wrong :)

Hopefully when Job comes back we will starting hearing teases for TFTB Ep.2 then it will only be a matter of a week or two before The Lost Lords.

• Hopefully not. Don't get me wrong, I would love for GoT Ep.2 to be arriving in the next month or so but at the same time it wouldn't be fair for TFTB to have to wait longer considering that their Ep.1 came out before GoT's. I have a feeling they will be incredibly close, like it was with Ep.1 of both series (one week apart close).

elgardo4 posted: »

2 episode GOT already have in the steam database and is updated every day , it seems to me that the 2 episode GOT come earlier than TftB, but I could be wrong

• I didn't mind her so much in Season 1 and the first book. I think all her dilly-dallying in Yunkai is tiresome though. It's just so disconnected from Westerosi politics that I have a hard time getting into it. I don't hate her, I just find her kind of boring. The dragons are awesome, but I don't find much likeable or interesting about Daenerys, personally. I can't stand Cersei as a person, but I find her character infinitely more interesting than Daenerys. It's not just about liking/disliking a character for me. It's more about whether or not I find their storyline interesting and Dany lost me sometime during Season 2. Just my opinion, obviously. I will say that I am looking forward to her appearance in the game, regardless of my feelings towards the character on the show. I LOVE that we're getting characters from the books/show and that the real actors are voicing them. :-) We only got tiny cameos from the comic/show characters in The Walking Dead Game, so it's great that Telltale is giving us more with Game of Thrones.

Mary5 posted: »

I agree about disliking Daenerys. Her scenes bore the hell out of me It's funny because I always thought that she had the most epic

• mmmmmmm I love waiting 2-4 months for 2-3 hours of gameplay

• I really hope GoT comes before TFTB . It should always be in that order ! So when we get sad(and possibly suicidal :D) after each GoT episode , TFTB can cheer us up !

• edited January 2015

I was thinking the same thing. I don't mind if we get GoT as the main dish. TFTB will be the desert that will cheer us up. :)

Arrowtic posted: »

I really hope GoT comes before TFTB . It should always be in that order ! So when we get sad(and possibly suicidal ) after each GoT episode , TFTB can cheer us up !

• MadManLeeMadManLee Banned
    edited January 2015

Thread: Lost Lords release

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to ask for people's prediction for when The Lost Lords release date will be revealed. I have never played a tell tale game before and they said expect a new episode every one to two months . Next week will be a month and a half away. So do you think it is likely that the release date will be revealed next week? .

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited January 2015

Typically, for Telltale's newer choice based games, the episodes could be anywhere from 1.5 to 2.5 months apart on average. Telltale's older titles had genuine monthly releases, but going off of how I've heard that Telltale has to write longer scripts for their newer choice-based titles, I would say that offers a possible explanation to the longer releases.

MadManLee posted: »

Thread: Lost Lords release Hello Everyone! I just wanted to ask for people's prediction for when The Lost Lords release date will be

• Sarcasm?

Screwby posted: »

mmmmmmm I love waiting 2-4 months for 2-3 hours of gameplay

• It's just the episode slide art like in every other game by Telltale recently. Everyone sees them in the episode selection since the start.

oh well then I will delete it

• Thanks man!

Green613 posted: »

Here, use this :] http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/87462/episode-2-release-date-discussion-no-news-yet

• Haha thats a funny way of looking at it. I'd still prefer Tales from the Borderlands to come first though, mainly because its fair :P

Arrowtic posted: »

I really hope GoT comes before TFTB . It should always be in that order ! So when we get sad(and possibly suicidal ) after each GoT episode , TFTB can cheer us up !

• Ah , okay. I am disappointed to hear that it'll be that long but I understand why . Thanks for the info.

Typically, for Telltale's newer choice based games, the episodes could be anywhere from 1.5 to 2.5 months apart on average. Telltale's older

• It has been a month or so since the last episode.. we'll have to wait one or two more :(

• One more likely, doubt it will be two months.

Drbg posted: »

It has been a month or so since the last episode.. we'll have to wait one or two more

• Does anyone know if everyone in Telltale is on break till Jan 12? I know those tweets from Job seem like they aren't but at the same time Telltale's main Twitter has been really dead.

• They've had some very long wait times before.

One more likely, doubt it will be two months.

• edited January 2015

No need, it's official and not leaked, if you start up your game go through the Episode selection, there you can find the slides for all Episodes.
    The titles for all Episodes also have been found out.

oh well then I will delete it

• Fail xD I thought noone had posted in this thread for weeks and I found it really odd, then I realized the thread wasn't in my followed discussions ^^

Anyway, it looks like January 27 might even happen for TftB. Then I would hope they release back to back again for GoT to be released on Febuary 3.

• The only thing TellTale posts on their Twitter page are "Vote our game for Game of the Year" tweets, reviews for their latest episodes to try to get more people to buy the game, and eventually actual updates on the upcoming episodes.

Does anyone know if everyone in Telltale is on break till Jan 12? I know those tweets from Job seem like they aren't but at the same time Telltale's main Twitter has been really dead.

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

We are not on break.

Does anyone know if everyone in Telltale is on break till Jan 12? I know those tweets from Job seem like they aren't but at the same time Telltale's main Twitter has been really dead.

• Ah OK, thank you for the clarification. Hope to see more news in the coming weeks :D

ArthurV posted: »

We are not on break.

• Yeah, but I figure thats because of rewrites and then needing to rerecord a ton of scenes or something. Lost Lords was already rated by the Australian Classification Board so I'm guessing that the episode is in its final stages.

Drbg posted: »

They've had some very long wait times before.

• Thank you so much for informing us. :)

ArthurV posted: »

We are not on break.

• In their FAQ section, Telltale says that each episode will be available between 4 and 6 weeks apart. 6 weeks has passed on January 15th

• TellTale takes the holidays off.

delin_ posted: »

In their FAQ section, Telltale says that each episode will be available between 4 and 6 weeks apart. 6 weeks has passed on January 15th

• its not coming soon we have been waiting for months now :(

• daym....i hope sooner

NukemDukem posted: »

January 27th or February 3rd 2015 is my guess

• edited January 2015

There are six episodes in this first season of Game of Thrones. Episodes are usually available to download between 4 and 6 weeks apart.

usually does not mean 100%

delin_ posted: »

In their FAQ section, Telltale says that each episode will be available between 4 and 6 weeks apart. 6 weeks has passed on January 15th

• I just finished the first episode, and seeing Ethan die just as i was starting to like him doesn't make it any easier. I want episode 2 NAO

• More then you could imagine

Sarcasm?

• I'm kicking a cat everyday until we get a new episode. Hope your happy telltale...the ball is in your court.....or should I say cat?

• I suppose the wait starvation is just making everyone forgets how to navigate through the game's screen... :)

hayd24 posted: »

It's just the episode slide art like in every other game by Telltale recently. Everyone sees them in the episode selection since the start.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.