Do you think Ramsay Snow will turn out to be the good guy

He won't be killed off but maybe we'll see a lighter side of him

Comments

• Doubtful. Even though I'm not the biggest GOT fan in the world, I know who Ramsay Snow is, and he is probably the most evil guy in the entire show. This is a man who cut off a man's penis, flays people, and just killed Ethan without hesitating, I doubt there's even a lighter side of him.

• Lighter side? Ramsay Snow?

If everyone in Game Of Thrones got reeked then yes.

Alt text

Alt text

• This is a man who cut off a man's penis

HE'S NOT A MAN, HE'S REEK.

Doubtful. Even though I'm not the biggest GOT fan in the world, I know who Ramsay Snow is, and he is probably the most evil guy in the entir

• I had a thread on whether people thought if Handsome Jack was capable of being good. The Borderlands DLC says he is. I think even the most brutal characters have a good side like Mr. Blonde from Reservior Dogs

Doubtful. Even though I'm not the biggest GOT fan in the world, I know who Ramsay Snow is, and he is probably the most evil guy in the entir

• edited January 2015

ramsay snow turn out to be good? HAHAHAHAHAHHA

every game of thrones fans knows that isn't happening anytime soon he is just bat shit crazy

Alt text

• A handsome gent nohomo

Jewfreeus posted: »

ramsay snow turn out to be good? HAHAHAHAHAHHA every game of thrones fans knows that isn't happening anytime soon he is just bat shit crazy

• Ramsay will never be a good guy. He is a sadistic psychopath (I like the character though)

• There is literally nothing he can do to redeem himself in the books/show/game

• That's deffinitely a little bleak. He's not Satan

There is literally nothing he can do to redeem himself in the books/show/game

• Ramsey isn't going to be a good guy, he is the villain. A well written villain yes, you can hate his character all you want don't blame the actor through.

• don't blame the actor through.

Yeah, did you know that Jofferey's actor got all kinds of shit after he died and moved on with his life. He got so much shit that he quit acting...Sad.

Ramsey isn't going to be a good guy, he is the villain. A well written villain yes, you can hate his character all you want don't blame the actor through.

• People take these things too seriously, It's like people hating Gavin hammon for playing Kenny when he's nothing like Kenny.

Yeah I am aware of this, that's why I am saying this. Jack Gleeson got a lot of bad remarks, its not sure if he will come back to acting at

• Yeah I am aware of this, that's why I am saying this. Jack Gleeson got a lot of bad remarks, its not sure if he will come back to acting at a later date of if it is permanent. What he officially said was he was going back to studying in Ireland.

A lot of fans see the actor and character as one person. After Jofferey died on the show Ramsey Snow has become a replacement character, someone the fans love to hate. Iwan Rheon who plays Ramsey is not a psychopath, he is nothing like his character. He is a gifted actor and singer. I just hope the fans realise this before we lose another fine actor.

don't blame the actor through. Yeah, did you know that Jofferey's actor got all kinds of shit after he died and moved on with his life. He got so much shit that he quit acting...Sad.

• People take these things too seriously, It's like people hating Gavin hammon for playing Kenny when he's nothing like Kenny.

Yeah I am aware of this, that's why I am saying this. Jack Gleeson got a lot of bad remarks, its not sure if he will come back to acting at

• Hey, you're back.

Yeah, might have been both.

I actually heard he quit acting because it was becoming too serious for him, but I'm not sure. Shame though, he was a good actor to get so many people to hate him.

• I actually heard he quit acting because it was becoming too serious for him, but I'm not sure. Shame though, he was a good actor to get so many people to hate him.

don't blame the actor through. Yeah, did you know that Jofferey's actor got all kinds of shit after he died and moved on with his life. He got so much shit that he quit acting...Sad.

• I think Robb Stark has a better chance of being revived and winning the war than Ramsay Snow becoming a good guy.

• He did? Aw man. :c Whoever criticized him should be really ashamed, I hate when people do that.

• Yeah they do, and the fact they do is so degrading, these characters come to life only because the actors are so good.

People take these things too seriously, It's like people hating Gavin hammon for playing Kenny when he's nothing like Kenny.

• Ah no. This is what Jack Glasson said on quitting acting:

"The answer isn’t interesting or long-winded. I’ve been acting since age 8. I just stopped enjoying it as much as I used to.

"And now there’s the prospect of doing it for a living, whereas up until now it was always something I did for recreation with my friends, or in the summer for some fun. I enjoyed it. When you make a living from something, it changes your relationship with it. It’s not like I hate it, it’s just not what I want to do."

And for future plans: "I don’t know. Yeah. No idea. I have one year left in college. After that, I might do a post-graduate of some kind, but I don’t know in what."

So yeah he has gone back to study. We just not sure if this perment or taking a break.

I actually heard he quit acting because it was becoming too serious for him, but I'm not sure. Shame though, he was a good actor to get so many people to hate him.

• He will be killed off by Stannis the Mannis.

• Agreed, now Iwan Rheon is getting the same deal, bad feedback from the fans. Lets not make him quit, I can't see how another actor would be able replace him as Ramsey Snow

He did? Aw man. :c Whoever criticized him should be really ashamed, I hate when people do that.

• The Winds of Winter can't come soon enough.

Hrulj posted: »

He will be killed off by Stannis the Mannis.

• I think it's kind of hard to come back from skinning people alive and stabbing children in the neck, but that's just me I guess.

Clemenem posted: »

That's deffinitely a little bleak. He's not Satan

• HAHAHAHA...no.

• He loves his mother. Possibly.

There is literally nothing he can do to redeem himself in the books/show/game

• Pretty sure that Ramsay Snow was created to be as horrific as possible in order to help make Theon look sympathetic by comparison.

• i see you did not read the books.

• edited January 2015

It's GoT. There is no black and white.
    Ofcourse Ramsay is a torturer, a sadist and all in all not a fun fellow to be around. But in the long run he is just a bastard boy looking for his fathers approval by continuing on the flayed mans legacy.

Same with Joffrey, he is all the bad things people call him. But in the end he was just a boy who was told he could do everything he wanted.

• I doubt, Ramsay hates being a bastard and, even if Roose is really the one to blame for it, his mother might in his mind be the reason of him being bastard. It wouldn't really come as a suprise if Ramsay has already killed his mom. I don't remember was it mentioned in the books if she is still alive or not?

He loves his mother. Possibly.

• Then Martin and the Show failed, because Theon looks like a little bitch, like always

Mikejames posted: »

Pretty sure that Ramsay Snow was created to be as horrific as possible in order to help make Theon look sympathetic by comparison.

• already know what's going to happen to him. One day, someone will face him in proper fight. He will shit himself, cry out for his mother, and die like a pig.

Bear in mind that Ramsay Snow never fights. He tortures the helpless, surprises the unsospecting, and generally picks on those who can't fight back. First time he faces a real challenge, he goes down

• Well, if it ever turns out Ramsey is good guy, along these lines, it will definitely also turn out Joffrey isn't dead, Tyrion isn't dwarf and Hodor can speak more then "Hodor".

• edited January 2015

cough cough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVK5KTXvnCI

Edit: The video doesn't play, but he did fought againts Greyjoy men and he's too crazy to shit himself.

Endrik posted: »

already know what's going to happen to him. One day, someone will face him in proper fight. He will shit himself, cry out for his mother, an

• Meh. A woman and three men in a castle full of his followers is not a fair fight.

being Asha, i would've just thrown the axe into his head and be done with it

Golthar posted: »

cough cough https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVK5KTXvnCI Edit: The video doesn't play, but he did fought againts Greyjoy men and he's too crazy to shit himself.

• Oh please, Ramsay obviously is a good guy with plenty of redeeming qualities already. Think about it:

He is calm and polite even while he is forced to fight intruding ironborn or perform dangerous medical operations on Theon or Ethan. Speaking of, his medical knowledge is amazing in a medieval world. He somehow knew that a tracheotomy was exactly what Ethan needed in that moment and I can hardly blame him that this dangerous surgery failed, given the circumstances.

He is an animal-lover who enjoys long walks with his dogs and his good friends and regularly helps young girls improve their fitness by taking them on a hunting trip in the beautiful northern forests.

He believes in second chances and even his enemies aren't directly killed sometimes. He and Theon show us all, that in a world obsessed with vengeance, former enemies can become friends.

He is very empathetic and never judges a book by it's cover. Instead he prefers to look under someones skin and see the true person below it. He also helps other persons to show what they truly have inside them. This process is affectionately called "flaying"

And he can cook a fantastic pork sausage...

Alt text

• ^ No.

Endrik posted: »

Then Martin and the Show failed, because Theon looks like a little bitch, like always

• Alt text

Oh please, Ramsay obviously is a good guy with plenty of redeeming qualities already. Think about it: He is calm and polite even while he

Sign in to comment in this discussion.