Whcih was your Favorite episode?

edited September 2009 in Wallace & Gromit
I know there are probably half a million topics like this, but, just out of curiosity, which did you people like the most? :confused:

Comments

• edited August 2009
    I liked the 4th one most, the 3rd one second most, the 2nd one third most, and the first one least.
  • edited August 2009
    I think Bogey Man was my favourite too.
    Mostly because you are always trying to solve puzzles related to the plot, rather than having to find a checklist of random items.
    But also because I think trying to win the golf competition both quite clever and quite funny ^_^;;
  • edited August 2009
    4-2-3-1
  • edited August 2009
    in order:

The Bogey Man
    Muzzled!
    The Last Resort
    Fright of the Bumblebees
  • edited August 2009
    I see a pattern emerging... I only downloaded the episodes today, so I don't know... But I hope that they are all still pretty good!
  • edited August 2009
    Muzzled
  • edited August 2009
    I thought that "The Last Resort" was the best, followed by "Muzzled", "The Bogey Man" and then "Fright of the Bumblebees", but the biggest laugh of the four episodes came in the first one -
    when Gromit shows the feather to Wallace, only just ahead of Wallace pulling his bed lever, looking across and then declaring that he must already be up.

I must say though, that all four episodes were great, although "Bogey Man" seemed a little rough around the edges, with the occasional glitch.
  • edited August 2009
    I guess it is time to finally play the episodes... man, I have gotten behind in my gaming.
  • edited August 2009
    I think I'll be in the minority, but for some reason I enjoyed Fright of the Bumblebees the most. Last Resort was my least favorite, possibly because so much of the episode was confined to the house that I felt a bit cramped. So far I think my ranking is 1, 3, 4, 2.
  • edited August 2009
    I actually think the quality was pretty much even, even though Bogey-Man was definetly too rushed.
  • edited August 2009
    I thought Muzzled! was the best by a long way. Then Bogey Man, then Fright of the Bumblebees, then Last Resort. I still enjoyed playing all of them.
  • edited August 2009
    Every time I make a list for this, Bogey Man barely nudges out in the lead and everything else feels more or less even.

I think this is a good thing.
  • edited September 2009
    The Bogey Man, of course. It was cracking!
  • edited September 2009
    The Bogey Man. I liked everything in this episode.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.