Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac, PS3/4 NA Feb 3 - XBox One/360 PS3/4 EU Feb 4 - iOS Feb 5

Comments

• It would certainly be a little bit better if TTG Staff kept updating the game's development's progress. Because, for me, what makes the wait harder is surely the lack of info we receive along the waiting seasons... That makes me... isolated. Anyone else sees it that way as well?

• That is some f-ugly jon snow

I just find this, don't know if this picture is official this is the link where I find this image http://www.androidauthority.com/game-of-thrones-telltale-games-573402/

• you don't like his character?

Endrik posted: »

That is some f-ugly jon snow

• edited January 2015

I don't like how he was telltaled. Looks like his face is deformed. I mean the actor doing Jon Snow is not all that beauty by himself, but this version looks like a retard

you don't like his character?

• edited January 2015

Alt text

I see what you mean, the tell-tale version looks more balky but I wouldn't say the tell-tale version is retard

I don't like how he was telltaled. Looks like his face is deformed. I mean the actor doing Jon Snow is not all that beauty by himself, but this version looks like a retard

• This.

It would certainly be a little bit better if TTG Staff kept updating the game's development's progress. Because, for me, what makes the wait

• What would be nice is if they would stagger the releases between GoT and TftB so we'd get a release for SOMETHING every month.

• Part of me dies everytime i see "No news yet"

• I think they did that for TWAU and TWD S2 and I was pretty satisfied with it.

Rayder posted: »

What would be nice is if they would stagger the releases between GoT and TftB so we'd get a release for SOMETHING every month.

• I really hope they episode is out this time next month, but then again I will not mind waiting a bit longer if it means that the episode is at its highest quality. Still though, hope to see some teasing soon :P

• Ramsay looks a little chubby in the cheeks, but yeah.

monkeyman69 posted: »

It really is a nice touch! I play on PS4 and was really impressed with how they actually resembled the actual actors.

• edited January 2015

Looks like Telltale could use something like this on their employees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eoHTyICp3g

• I do, because Arkham Knight is out this time next month, and I'll never have enough money for both games

I really hope they episode is out this time next month, but then again I will not mind waiting a bit longer if it means that the episode is at its highest quality. Still though, hope to see some teasing soon :P

• It'll only be $5, but I still understand if that can be a hassle.

At the same time though, wouldn't you want it to at its highest quality?

I do, because Arkham Knight is out this time next month, and I'll never have enough money for both games

• Arkham Knight is coming out on June 2nd. Could be you mistook the 06/02/2015 as February 6th.

I do, because Arkham Knight is out this time next month, and I'll never have enough money for both games

• Sighs In a way....should be proud that Telltale is following the author's M.O and take their sweet time releasing a new chapter of the story...but at the same time, COME ON ALREADY!!!!!

• "usually" is a still a little dishonest. How many episode have actually fell within that deadline across their last five games? can't be more than a few. Normally only the last one in a series.

It was accurate in their pre TWD days, but i guess these games take a little longer to make.

Jewfreeus posted: »

There are six episodes in this first season of Game of Thrones. Episodes are usually available to download between 4 and 6 weeks apart. usually does not mean 100%

• Telltale waiting + George R R Martin's waiting = Eternity.

Calheb posted: »

Sighs In a way....should be proud that Telltale is following the author's M.O and take their sweet time releasing a new chapter of the story...but at the same time, COME ON ALREADY!!!!!

• edited January 2015

Hah how true.... one would think GoT fans were used to wait by now, but no, it never gets easier.

Calheb posted: »

Sighs In a way....should be proud that Telltale is following the author's M.O and take their sweet time releasing a new chapter of the story...but at the same time, COME ON ALREADY!!!!!

• They've managed to reach that quota 5 times out of across their last three games (TWD1, TWAU, TWD), so they only ever meet their target 41% of the time.

The Fallen posted: »

"usually" is a still a little dishonest. How many episode have actually fell within that deadline across their last five games? can't be mor

• edited January 2015

Just had a new update install for GoT when I signed in on PSN.

Alt text

• It's normal.

Just had a new update install for GoT when I signed in on PSN.

• edited January 2015

I have noticed one change: Go look at the main menu and look at the Rodrik silhouette in the back; it's now moving and has detail. You can actually see the whites of his eyes, too.

No joke.

It's normal.

• I might check that later, I can't wait to see Rodrik's return.

I have noticed one change: Go look at the main menu and look at the Rodrik silhouette in the back; it's now moving and has detail. You can actually see the whites of his eyes, too. No joke.

• Strange, seems like this isn't just a normal update.

Green613 posted: »

So since Winterfellcantgetup informed us (thx n00b) that GoT updated on PSN I decided to check the steam database and it says it updated 14 hours ago with a new thingy that I think is episode 2, I underlined it in red.

• So since Winterfellcantgetup informed us (thx n00b) that GoT updated on PSN I decided to check the steam database and it says it updated 14 hours ago with a new thingy that I think is episode 2, I underlined it in red.

Alt text

• edited January 2015

ur welcum ya knobhed

Pretty sure we just discovered that episode two is being released soon... next week, even. We are the saviors of the people.

Alt text

So since Winterfellcantgetup informed us (thx n00b) that GoT updated on PSN I decided to check the steam database and it says it updated 14 hours ago with a new thingy that I think is episode 2, I underlined it in red.

• Mmmm, probably not next week :p we still need some screenshots and a trailer by this week if it was gonna happen next week. But yes it's probably coming soon.

Hype.

ur welcum ya knobhed Pretty sure we just discovered that episode two is being released soon... next week, even. We are the saviors of the people.

• edited January 2015

Bruh... It's like we have the sight.

Alt text

Mmmm, probably not next week we still need some screenshots and a trailer by this week if it was gonna happen next week. But yes it's probably coming soon. Hype.

• Super excited with this news, need to play GoT!!!!! Hopefully we get screenshots and/or trailer news by this weekend or early next week!

• That's sweet, hopefully we'll get some screenshots next week, followed by release date announcements and trailer the following week, and episode release first week of February.

• place fist here, bro

Places fist on screen

I'm honored to have been able to fist bump you over the internet ;3

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

That has been up for over a month now (From December 5th) with updates almost every day, one thing i know from watching the Steam database with TWD is that their is no chance that it will be released next week as they haven't uploaded the press keys to the packages yet, once you see something like this

Alt text

But with Game of Thrones than you know it will be released soon as they normally uploaded press keys around 5-7 days before release.

• Hello darkness, my old friend...

• But surely an update this late after the release of the first episode means that they're preparing for the release of episode two.

It wasn't a small update, either.

OzzyUK posted: »

That has been up for over a month now (From December 5th) with updates almost every day, one thing i know from watching the Steam database w

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

There is a possibility that they are getting things ready but there won't be a release as soon as next week as they will need to give press keys for reviews and they normally release some screenshots and a trailer from 5-7 days before release.

It's impossible to see what the update might be for as there is no way to see the files on PSN like you can with the Steam database.

But surely an update this late after the release of the first episode means that they're preparing for the release of episode two. It wasn't a small update, either.

• Please make this episode LONGER, please :-)

• Lol, you new to Telltale? The fact we got a 2.5 hour episode is a blessing.

blazeaglory posted: »

Please make this episode LONGER, please :-)

• They are usually shorter?

I cant believe it was 2.5 hours...The time went by so fast!! First time I ever played a game like that but I really liked it

Lol, you new to Telltale? The fact we got a 2.5 hour episode is a blessing.

• I wonder why all FAQ pages (Borderlands, Game of Thrones...) say 4-6 weeks for new episodes. But it seems it never is between 4-6 weeks after release of an episode? :-/

Sign in to comment in this discussion.