The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Always.

Markd4547 posted: »

Thanks sistah

• edited January 2015

Catch ya later, man. Sorry about all this shit storm you had btw.

ComingSoon posted: »

Well, now is as any I suppose... I'm leaving for at least the next week. I have exams coming up, and honestly I don't need the distraction :P So, yeah. See you next Friday!

• If they want to love someone with the same gender as them and want to marry. Then they can go ahead. I don't have a problem with other than actually seeing two guys kissing or.... yeah. But I'm fine with it overall.

papai46 posted: »

Let me start WW3: What do you think about gay marriage?

• Good luck son get the best results I demand it :D

Well, now is as any I suppose... I'm leaving for at least the next week. I have exams coming up, and honestly I don't need the distraction :P So, yeah. See you next Friday!

• why would anyone have a problem with me getting married

• Alt text

WHAT next allow dogs to get marriaged wtf ew NO it's against my religion triggered

XD jk I'm not sure if it's even an issue anymore of course gays should be allowed get marriaged love knows all genders and sexual preference so why not marriage I cannot think of one reason against it

• So, um, I know I have really not been active for the past few days but all I hear about this place is arguments and I am not a big fan of them even though I have been in quite a few myself. All I wanted to say is that I love you all and you mean a lot to me cause you have all really helped me believe or not. So, I honestly thought I would write a really long fucking meassage to say this but, it just feels stupid cause I am just wasting people's time. So... Peace out and I will see you around the forums, hope you miss me. (not really, missing people is terrible and I am on steam and skype everyday anyway, but cause I am a bitch I have to just leave in a dramatic way, fuck me, right?) I am guessing that this is farewell, live your lives as happily as possible and try to forget me for your own good. And who knows, I will maybe even creep out of the shadows now and them. So...... See ya round. <3

Alt text

• edited January 2015

Alt text

Konni there are no arguments that was just something random and stupid it's over don't go please </3

blueneon posted: »

So, um, I know I have really not been active for the past few days but all I hear about this place is arguments and I am not a big fan of th

• OHHHHHHHHHH MISTY EYEEEEEEEEEEEE OF THE MOUTAINNNNNNNNNNN BELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

• <3 thanks Mark :D

Good luck son get the best results I demand it

• <3 thanks Tobi. It's no trouble, it was a bit hard but I'm getting over it.

Catch ya later, man. Sorry about all this shit storm you had btw.

• So you're dropping by to say "hi, love ya, see ya around"?

No

nO

Pls stay

<4

So, um, I know I have really not been active for the past few days but all I hear about this place is arguments and I am not a big fan of th

• I'm scared. ;-;

I'm Iron man spot on @blueneon Konni who is more kawaii Joker or loki?

• You guys are no fun!

WHAT next allow dogs to get marriaged wtf ew NO it's against my religion triggered XD jk I'm not sure if it's even an issue anymore of co

• Neither did nintendo!

PCandWIIUmasterrace

HA! And Steam never went down.#PcMasterrace

• The hobbit ost- The Misty Mountains.

OHHHHHHHHHH MISTY EYEEEEEEEEEEEE OF THE MOUTAINNNNNNNNNNN BELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

• Too many people left in too short notice. Might as well join them.

Konni there are no arguments that was just something random and stupid it's over don't go please </3

• Ed Sheeran- I See Fire

The hobbit ost- The Misty Mountains.

• Yes, basicly, normaly I wouldn't even comment back.

So you're dropping by to say "hi, love ya, see ya around"? No nO Pls stay <4

• It's okay tho :3

huggies

You guys are no fun!

• Kneels please my darling friend don't leave me.

• I am not leaving you. You can find me on steam almost always, and please, be a good boy from now on, let the others see what a nice guy you actually are.

Kneels please my darling friend don't leave me.

• Kicks balls stay away creep.

It's okay tho huggies

• edited January 2015

Ok i will.

I am not leaving you. You can find me on steam almost always, and please, be a good boy from now on, let the others see what a nice guy you actually are.

• Peter Hollens version is better.

Ed Sheeran- I See Fire

• They will be back and so will you I'll talk to you on steam later >:3

Too many people left in too short notice. Might as well join them.

• arent we all friends here

Kicks balls stay away creep.

• edited January 2015

Guitar so wild you gotta' love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qozi7x4h-uw

• .........CRIES ( im NOT joking)....

• Wait you are ONLY leaving the Megathread right?

(I am praying you say yes)

• edited January 2015

Alt text

I'll miss seeing you here kiddo. I know I can't stop you from leaving so... I'll see you on Skype and Steam like always. Hopefully you'll come back when things gets better.

• oh that's interesting thanks for telling me

The second one is said by Andrew Ryan from the first Bioshock.

• Believe me when I say it was hard on me too. What a mess....

thanks Tobi. It's no trouble, it was a bit hard but I'm getting over it.

• Just got done watching Silence of the Lambs for the first time, what an incredible movie.

• It was really great.

Just got done watching Silence of the Lambs for the first time, what an incredible movie.

• Good, this man is a hero, he put his own life on the line to help those people.

@saltlick123

Sign in to comment in this discussion.