Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac, PS3/4 NA Feb 3 - XBox One/360 PS3/4 EU Feb 4 - iOS Feb 5

Comments

• edited January 2015

yeh they took like 15 weeks for wau ep 2

Bl4ckSh33p posted: »

I wonder why all FAQ pages (Borderlands, Game of Thrones...) say 4-6 weeks for new episodes. But it seems it never is between 4-6 weeks after release of an episode? :-/

• edited January 2015

That happened because they basically had to re-write it from the start. I just hope the same thing didn't happen with GoT

yeh they took like 15 weeks for wau ep 2

• I bet it's gonna be the end-of-episode-2 cliffhanger XP

I might check that later, I can't wait to see Rodrik's return.

• Haha yeah, Telltale had around 90 minute episodes for Walking Dead S2 and Wolf Among Us. It seems like with Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones they will be going back to their 2.5-3 hour episodes like they did with Walking Dead S1. So just wish they don't get shorter :P

blazeaglory posted: »

They are usually shorter? I cant believe it was 2.5 hours...The time went by so fast!! First time I ever played a game like that but I really liked it

• edited January 2015

Alright, I can understand that... I guess maybe I should take breaks when I play and let my Xbox cool down

Spoiler alert...They all die at the end..haha ;-)

Haha yeah, Telltale had around 90 minute episodes for Walking Dead S2 and Wolf Among Us. It seems like with Tales from the Borderlands and G

• Yeah, right. 3 of 4 episodes come 8-12 weeks since the previous one. Doesn't sound like usually 4-6 weeks to me.

Jewfreeus posted: »

There are six episodes in this first season of Game of Thrones. Episodes are usually available to download between 4 and 6 weeks apart. usually does not mean 100%

• You gave them your money, so there's no need to rush or hurry, no need to tell you what's happening. Because they already have your money.

It would certainly be a little bit better if TTG Staff kept updating the game's development's progress. Because, for me, what makes the wait

• anyone know if telltale is doing a dlc the walking dead game season 2? they did it for the first season so I was assuming they would however its been awhile since season 2 episode 5 was released

• Why do I have a feeling episode two won't get released until the end of the month or the beginning of next month. Good news for me is the game is now on my kindle so I can keep myself busy on my pc and kindle.

• I think it will be at the start, but who knows with Telltale.

JakeSt123 posted: »

I bet it's gonna be the end-of-episode-2 cliffhanger XP

• Why are you posting it in here... we are waiting for Ep.2 of Game of Thrones, not for more Walking Dead content

Screwby posted: »

anyone know if telltale is doing a dlc the walking dead game season 2? they did it for the first season so I was assuming they would however its been awhile since season 2 episode 5 was released

• Why do I have a feeling episode two won't get released until the end of the month or the beginning of next month.

Because it won't :P

Why do I have a feeling episode two won't get released until the end of the month or the beginning of next month. Good news for me is the game is now on my kindle so I can keep myself busy on my pc and kindle.

• Um... what? I've finished the episode bro, no need to give me a "spoiler"

Alright, I can understand that... I guess maybe I should take breaks when I play and let my Xbox cool down Spoiler alert...They all die at the end..haha ;-)

• R.I.P in Peace Krazy 8.

Krazy8 posted: »

hopefully the next episode comes out before i die of spontaneous heart failure. heres hoping not really holding my breath

• Soon
    adverb, sooner, soonest.
    within a short period after this or that time, event, etc.:
    We shall know soon after he calls.
    before long; in the near future; at an early date:
    Let's leave soon.
    promptly or quickly:
    He came as soon as he could.
    readily or willingly:
    I would as soon walk as ride.
    early in a period of time; before the time specified is much advanced:
    soon at night; soon in the evening.
    Obsolete. immediately; at once; forthwith.

gg ttg false advertising. lol jk

• hopefully the next episode comes out before i die of spontaneous heart failure. heres hoping not really holding my breath

• Rest In Peace in Peace?

R.I.P in Peace Krazy 8.

• That's the joke :P

Golthar posted: »

Rest In Peace in Peace?

• edited January 2015

No, it was a joke...In general, they always seem to die at the end. It is GOT after all...lol

Um... what? I've finished the episode bro, no need to give me a "spoiler"

• Walking Dead/GOT crossover??

Screwby posted: »

anyone know if telltale is doing a dlc the walking dead game season 2? they did it for the first season so I was assuming they would however its been awhile since season 2 episode 5 was released

• LMAO!

Looks like Telltale could use something like this on their employees. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eoHTyICp3g

• yes! Everyone dies, then everyone comes back to life and starts a new story! haha

Walking Dead/GOT crossover??

• It's a joke.

Golthar posted: »

Rest In Peace in Peace?

• I reckon it's gonna open with Asher. Or Gared meeting Jon, then the opening titles roll.

That said, Rodrik's survival could be a good pre-titles sequence.

I think it will be at the start, but who knows with Telltale.

• I think The Mountain might just be walking dead soon...

Sherio88 posted: »

yes! Everyone dies, then everyone comes back to life and starts a new story! haha

• edited January 2015

Oh haha, I see. BTW welcome to the forums, just realized you are new here XD

No, it was a joke...In general, they always seem to die at the end. It is GOT after all...lol

• Ya I realized that after I posted my bad. Just curious is all I've liked and played every game telltale has thrown out so it don't matter to me what game the next episode is coming out on GOT, TFTB, TWD etc

Why are you posting it in here... we are waiting for Ep.2 of Game of Thrones, not for more Walking Dead content

• Thank You. I just found out about TellTale through Xbox. I am a GOT fan, as well as Walking Dead to some extent but GOT is the bee's knees...I play games like Dark Souls, Kings Field (yeah buddy!), Silent Hill, and the occasional MW3 and the new Advanced Warfare.

I just started playing the first episode of GOT again, just to make some different choices. It does seem alot longer the second time through.

Oh haha, I see. BTW welcome to the forums, just realized you are new here XD

• This makes me so excited. Thanks for sharing!

• Man, can't wait to see how long his beard his (he got lucky, real lucky after all).

• On the kindle version, Ethan disappeared entirely after I finished the first episode.

• Probably not very long considering it's only been a week at best XD

ClemRanger posted: »

Man, can't wait to see how long his beard his (he got lucky, real lucky after all).

• After Episode 1 your menu should have Asher, Gared and Mira plus one silhouette. I think it happened for everyone.

On the kindle version, Ethan disappeared entirely after I finished the first episode.

• Yes exactly! No updates at all on kindle I guess till Episode 2 since it's still version 1.0, with a totally black silhouette, no slight view of Rodrick's face.

JakeSt123 posted: »

After Episode 1 your menu should have Asher, Gared and Mira plus one silhouette. I think it happened for everyone.

• As far as I can tell the update showing Rodrik on the menu is only for Playstation versions of the game so far, which leads me to believe it was actually a leak of some sort and Sony wasn't supposed to put it out so early.

Yes exactly! No updates at all on kindle I guess till Episode 2 since it's still version 1.0, with a totally black silhouette, no slight view of Rodrick's face.

• WOW. If that's on accident, TTG done fucked up.

• I think Sony screwed up by letting the update go forward when it hasn't on other platforms. I think this was intended to come out with Episode 2, so maybe the episode's release isn't far away.

That1Guy posted: »

WOW. If that's on accident, TTG done fucked up.

• Agreed, they better have a fucking good explanation for his return.

That1Guy posted: »

WOW. If that's on accident, TTG done fucked up.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.