The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

=_________= Blind.... This counts as trolling. You tricked me. ur not on my frnds list anymor. I don like u flags

• blind got rekt

TDMshadowCP posted: »

~TDMshadowCP's Internet Surfing Diary~ Dear Diary, Today I figured out that Blind Sniper is scared to fight me in the game called "Sup

• That's what I assumed everyone would think. 20 minutes later, I was seeing rants about Telltale scraping the barrel and decided to step in before I inadvertently caused havok on the forums. :p

I knew it was a joke when I saw it.

• Alt text

Saltlick123 posted: »

If a Mod conducts inappropriate behavior can the other mods vote to ban him/her? WE NEED TO THINK DEEPER

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited January 2015

I've gone mod with power! Muhahaha!

papai46 posted: »

You! Take your mod badge off and leave.

• Good idea. But ya did good fooling some people, Blind. Heh. Well done.

Alt text

That's what I assumed everyone would think. 20 minutes later, I was seeing rants about Telltale scraping the barrel and decided to step in before I inadvertently caused havok on the forums.

• You! Take your mod badge off and leave.

That's what I assumed everyone would think. 20 minutes later, I was seeing rants about Telltale scraping the barrel and decided to step in before I inadvertently caused havok on the forums.

• edited January 2015

Salt 123: So I am no more than another stolen forum user, spammed up here until you might have use of me?

Blind Sniper: ....

Salt123: You know, it all makes sense now, why you favored @Green613 all these threads, because no matter how much you claim to give me likes!!!! , you could never have a Saltlick commenting on the throne of Mods and Cheetos!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that IT!?!?!?

Alt text

• Green told me a trending Twitter hashtag is Name your junk after a game.

He chose The Wolf Among Us

And I chose Mass Effect.

What about you fellow Forum User?

• Last chance for Forum Werewolf guys!

Come join and win!

• Bruh I swear if you fought him you'd prob get your ass whooped like you did with me, lol :P

~TDMshadowCP's Internet Surfing Diary~ Dear Diary, Today I figured out that Blind Sniper is scared to fight me in the game called "Sup

• I choose Dragon age because dragons.

Green told me a trending Twitter hashtag is Name your junk after a game. He chose The Wolf Among Us And I chose Mass Effect. What about you fellow Forum User?

• I will admit, it was very well thought out. I just though it was fun XD

• Are you saying your package is so dry it's like a dragon?

papai46 posted: »

I choose Dragon age because dragons.

• Wait... People fell for that?

LOL

~Blind Sniper's Moderating Diary~ Dear Diary, Today I convinced the Whatever's On Your Mind crowd that Telltale was seriously going to

• The bread in that game is like a rag doll...I get it. :P

ComingSoon posted: »

I am Bread lel

• I am Bread

lel

Green told me a trending Twitter hashtag is Name your junk after a game. He chose The Wolf Among Us And I chose Mass Effect. What about you fellow Forum User?

• Bruh, don't act like I didn't win some 1 v 1s, lol :P

Green613 posted: »

Bruh I swear if you fought him you'd prob get your ass whooped like you did with me, lol :P

• Ok wow, I just spent 3 hours on a list for the "how would you describe each forum member?" thread, hopefully it was worth it lol

• True.

Bruh, don't act like I didn't win some 1 v 1s, lol :P

• My reaction after seeing my final grades this quarter...

Alt text

• I WASN'T HERE

HOW DID ANYONE FALL FOR THAT

~Blind Sniper's Moderating Diary~ Dear Diary, Today I convinced the Whatever's On Your Mind crowd that Telltale was seriously going to

• Your plan was almost perfect.

"Partnering with Frito Lay and working with the well established 'Cheetos' brand is a dream come true for us as game makers and as storytell

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited January 2015

In light of recent events, I would like to make #Cheetosgate a thing.

• Telltale's gonna kick you off the team of mods if they got any hate mail from all this :D

• People are stupid, didn't you get the memo?

AWESOMEO posted: »

I WASN'T HERE HOW DID ANYONE FALL FOR THAT

• You motherfucker :D

In light of recent events, I would like to make #Cheetosgate a thing.

• BUT... REALLY?!

People are stupid, didn't you get the memo?

• We iz in dolla stow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psGxOopUs68&feature=youtu.be

• no way we're all that stupid xD

Like I said, we're all stupid.

• Like I said, we're all stupid.

AWESOMEO posted: »

BUT... REALLY?!

• edited January 2015

Hey, if you're not comfortable with your gender, you by all means have the right to change it. It's your body after all, and what you truly want counts more than a guy wanting you to be a female. :)

I don't like being in a female though, and what I want for myself is more important than what other people want for me.

• So change it, you have the right to choose.

I don't like being in a female though, and what I want for myself is more important than what other people want for me.

• not that stupid ;-;

Like I said, we're all stupid.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited January 2015

Wild Woody.

Yes, it's a game.

• That...

is very mean.

Alt text

• okay

but consider this:

friendship

That's not what I've been told.

• dis mai jam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWZGAExj-es

Sign in to comment in this discussion.