The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Hey, hey, don't worry. You're going to do great! :) Technially, a C is an average. But, I believe you'll do great! A+! :D Just breath easy and don't worry too much.

I have to go study for my physics midterm now. I'm going to do so bad and get a C in the class and my entire family will look down upon m

• o

ohk

AWESOMEO posted: »

idk

• Just try your best man, you'll do fine.

...That is a lot of blabbering but I needed to say all these things because they make me feel better.

Keep going if you have to, it's fine to me.

Yeah, but anything less than an A is bad to some people I know and they will complain on myself all day until I can hardly deal with it.

• Let me ask you this. if someone calls you a bad word, and they are right, its a offensive word but it can be used to described you should you push it of or carry it around with/ change yourself in that way?

I hate this word but if something really bothers you should you change it?

• I completely agree, vent if you need to. :) we're all here. You can do it, just do some studying and you'll do fine!

Yeah, but anything less than an A is bad to some people I know and they will complain on myself all day until I can hardly deal with it.

• 16 likes away from 9000 heavy breathing

I have a quest and I need to fulfill it somewhere...

• edited January 2015

no tags XD

Alt text

• Alt text I HAVE BEEN LOOKIN EVERYWHERE FOR THIS GIF

AND THIS SONG
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvYq1btteCA

Double happiness hell yeah I HAVE LOOKED FAR AND WIDE

okay back to studying

• oh

Markd4547 posted: »

no tags XD

• edited January 2015

its a offensive word but it can be used to described you

hmmm give a sentence as an example?

Let me ask you this. if someone calls you a bad word, and they are right, its a offensive word but it can be used to described you should yo

• Its "weirdo" and I do like weird things.

its a offensive word but it can be used to described you hmmm give a sentence as an example?

• edited January 2015

I hate the word weird or weirdo I prefer to use the word unique or unique taste instead I'd push it :)

Its "weirdo" and I do like weird things.

• :(

no tags XD

• OK yeah but that is not helpful, I am asking this for advice. "weirdo" is offensive but should I just brace it and go with it?

I hate the word weird or weirdo I prefer to use the word unique or unique taste instead I'd push it

• edited January 2015

imo if it offends you no matter what the word is you shouldn't be called it if you don't like it

OK yeah but that is not helpful, I am asking this for advice. "weirdo" is offensive but should I just brace it and go with it?

• [removed]

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Bruh, don't act like I didn't win some 1 v 1s, lol :P

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited January 2015

Ho Lee Schitt XD that is GOLDEN

Oh NO that bottom one is breaking my heart ;-;

@blueneon @sweetpeaclem

• Okay something's wrong with me, whenever I'm doing something I'll just play this song in the background nonstop. I've been doing this for like 3 days straight pls halp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PilVAqMMSnc

hmmm

6+6+6=18

hMM

Obama was 18 once

very scary

not sure what this information means

• QUICK! Get a knife and stab your eardrums out!

ComingSoon posted: »

Okay something's wrong with me, whenever I'm doing something I'll just play this song in the background nonstop. I've been doing this for like 3 days straight pls halp https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PilVAqMMSnc

• can't...LISTENING TO IT RIGHT NOW.....

papai46 posted: »

QUICK! Get a knife and stab your eardrums out!

• They call me weird, Its in my personality, I like weird stuff-I collect dreamcatchers and Russian dolls. also like bight colours in my bedroom. This tait makes me stand out, if I didn't stand out I wouldn't get so much abused and that would help me emotional in the future.

imo if it offends you no matter what the word is you shouldn't be called it if you don't like it

• I've been to the D-Day beaches, they're an interesting place to be. I've been to the French Graves as well. A really nice location

I have to write a research paper on D-Day...

• but changing your self for other people brings misery, I learnt that the hard way in high school. If you don't fit in the crowed and you force yourself too it just despairing.

• edited January 2015

I like weird stuff-I collect dreamcatchers and Russian dolls. also like bight colours in my bedroom.

That's not weird that's cool weird means a negative obsession which is wrong in your case

If they call you weird call them ignorant as that relates to them as they don't understand your hobbies to appreciate them

They are unique,Niche or unorthodox choices

My sister for instance likes angels, has angel cards, books everything which is rare I would not allow anyone call her weird that is unique and cool it makes her stand out in a good way :)

You should not get abuse for your choices or be called weird for it either

They call me weird, Its in my personality, I like weird stuff-I collect dreamcatchers and Russian dolls. also like bight colours in my bedr

• HEYYYYYY AYYYYYYYYY LMAOOOO

9K likes lol

THX bebes (this is so not an accomplishment)

• Your sister collects anything to do with angels?

Yeah but it happens a lot, is unique a good thing? I have always tried to be a sheep, If people are stand out people take advantage to that. Bulling happens mainly because of that reason.

I like weird stuff-I collect dreamcatchers and Russian dolls. also like bight colours in my bedroom. That's not weird that's cool we

• edited January 2015

OH sorry I taught you mean't if they call you weird should you make them stop and use a different word :/

Always be yourself it's your destiny to fulfill your potential don't let anyone tell you who or what you are or should be the happiest and best you will always be the person your heart tells you to be everytime anyway I know you from this lounge your an awesome person the way you are you are destined for great things :)

Alt text

but changing your self for other people brings misery, I learnt that the hard way in high school. If you don't fit in the crowed and you force yourself too it just despairing.

• Obama is Illuminati confirmed.

666 hmmm 6+6+6=18 hMM Obama was 18 once very scary not sure what this information means

• I wish i had that much likes.

HEYYYYYY AYYYYYYYYY LMAOOOO 9K likes lol THX bebes (this is so not an accomplishment)

• Alt text

Obama is Illuminati confirmed.

• werk

I wish i had that much likes.

• That nice and all but individual is not all it is crack up to be. it can bring bulling and abuse. bulling happens when people don't understand you. whatever the person I am in the future, people must like otherwise I won't ever get over my fear of being different.

OH sorry I taught you mean't if they call you weird should you make them stop and use a different word Always be yourself it's your dest

• I learned the hard way but it's a really long story to never be the sheep you will become the image they have of you which is always bad instead of the person you can be, the person you want to be.

Everyone is born to be the leader of their life I was always just myself and people liked me but of course you will always get a-holes who try to put down everyone but everytime they questioned me I questioned them till they realized I was not to be messed with and was to be respected :)

My sister believes in angels does angel cards, posters, prays, everything and no one ever questioned her my sister fears no one she is a legend :)

Your sister collects anything to do with angels? Yeah but it happens a lot, is unique a good thing? I have always tried to be a sheep, If people are stand out people take advantage to that. Bulling happens mainly because of that reason.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.