The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• blind

Blind Sniper

Illuminati backwards plus .com takes you to nsa.gov (Seriously, Try it and you'll see)

Blind Sniper is part of the National Security Agency of this Forum

NSA is Illuminati

And Blind is part of NSA

Cheetos is the third time Blind Sniper has lied on the forums

3RD!!!!!!!!=3

@579801 Confirmed Illuminati

(And watch me be banned because he'll try to silence me)

I HAVE SEEN THE TRUTH!!!

Alt text

• edited January 2015

It is I soon relished once you do things with full belief and conviction people will like you and follow the only reason they won't is if they sense you are insecure and a easy target

I'll be honest I got in a few fights and arguments they realised I wasn't insercure or imitimidated and always stood by my morals and beliefs and most ended up liking me for this and I was very happy being the person I wanted to be I was one of the most popular students school everyone knew me :)

That nice and all but individual is not all it is crack up to be. it can bring bulling and abuse. bulling happens when people don't understa

• WHAT

MY GOD

WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN :O

Saltlick123 posted: »

blind Blind Sniper Illuminati backwards plus .com takes you to nsa.gov (Seriously, Try it and you'll see) Blind Sniper is part

• Maybe.....so you saying owed it, be proud of it. sorry I am sure that that works for you but it sounds like I am just going to get in trouble for that.

Markd4547 posted: »

It is I soon relished once you do things with full belief and conviction people will like you and follow the only reason they won't is if th

• Your so nice you will be fine don't worry be yourself they will love you or learn to I know it :)

Maybe.....so you saying owed it, be proud of it. sorry I am sure that that works for you but it sounds like I am just going to get in trouble for that.

• edited January 2015

@blueneon

rekt

Alt text

Alt text

• Alt text

MUST UNSEE :'(

blind Blind Sniper Illuminati backwards plus .com takes you to nsa.gov (Seriously, Try it and you'll see) Blind Sniper is part

• Rekt.

Alt text

@blueneon rekt

• edited January 2015

I don't have backbone. That need to change, I am nice and people give me hate that needs to change. they abused me, the people in the future won't know that stuff about me. I can't take any more abuse, they will only give bad feedback for it.

Your so nice you will be fine don't worry be yourself they will love you or learn to I know it

• Truth has been spoken!

• Ooooooh! Got my respect Pewdie!

@blueneon rekt

• SO BURNED

@blueneon rekt

• edited January 2015

Everyone deserves to be respected and so do you, only respect those who respect you, only listen to feedback of the people you care about. Your a really nice person and I'm so sorry your getting abuse off some a-holes don't let them win.

Nope they won't give bad feedback everyone is different I personally find your hobbies cool :D

I don't have backbone. That need to change, I am nice and people give me hate that needs to change. they abused me, the people in the future won't know that stuff about me. I can't take any more abuse, they will only give bad feedback for it.

• I bet, I love history so this paper shouldn't be that hard. Sadly my internet is being shit so I can't write it. D-day is such a cool subject.

Talimancer posted: »

I've been to the D-Day beaches, they're an interesting place to be. I've been to the French Graves as well. A really nice location

• Alt text

YES CONGRATS BRO you deserve every like and more reach 10000 son I believe in you :)

ComingSoon posted: »

HEYYYYYY AYYYYYYYYY LMAOOOO 9K likes lol THX bebes (this is so not an accomplishment)

• I will so cry at 10K

YES CONGRATS BRO you deserve every like and more reach 10000 son I believe in you

• Marvel vs DC (And they're characters are a lot alike)

Alt text

Super Man = Captain America (Even though an argument could be made for Thor) -(Both were the faces of their companies Cap not so much anymore and are NEVER wrong, Ultimate Boy Scouts and if you have a disagreement with them basically you're automatically the bad guy)

Bat Man= Iron Man (Both billionaires who don't have powers, have lost their parents and just put on a suit to go fight crime)

Flash = Quicksilver (Both guys who have Super Speed)

Green Arrow = Hawkeye (Both master archers that never miss and never run out of arrows......)

Wonder Woman = Ms. Marvel

Deathstroke = Deadpool

Alt text

• I'm so tempted to make an IRA joke but nahhhh.

60 in Canada wtf HOW? that's creepy I don't think the american one is fair though as they shouldn't be called serial killers but the United states army

• thanks, your are really kind, that's the nicest things a male has told me thank you.

Everyone deserves to be respected and so do you, only respect those who respect you, only listen to feedback of the people you care about. Y

• Make it a triple.

• Alt text

Someone knows about the IRA on this forum holy sheet :/

I'm so tempted to make an IRA joke but nahhhh.

• ugh tbh i am just realy sick of "MARVEL VS. DC!!!"

like can't we just enjoy both?? and just agree that they're both incredible?

Marvel vs DC (And they're characters are a lot alike) Super Man = Captain America (Even though an argument could be made for Thor) -

• Something I just realized:

I've never heard ANY of you guys's voices...

• They both are great :) But some of their characters have A LOT in common xD

ugh tbh i am just realy sick of "MARVEL VS. DC!!!" like can't we just enjoy both?? and just agree that they're both incredible?

• want a voice file or wat

Something I just realized: I've never heard ANY of you guys's voices...

• Whenever I hear about D-Day I always think about that Charlie Brown special.

I have to write a research paper on D-Day...

• idkf just a weird though u can if you want i guess

want a voice file or wat

• My great uncle (still alive) landed on Omaha.

Also, do not forget the paratroopers and June 6th wasn't the intented day, (may have messed that fact up, but it was like a last chance for invasion) and the inflatable tanks used to trick the Germans into thinking the attack was else where

I have to write a research paper on D-Day...

• I suppose so, but when there's a HUGE heated debate over which is better, I just want everyone to stahp.

They both are great But some of their characters have A LOT in common xD

• I had an Algebra 2 test Friday.....Illumanti confirmed.

Yeah, but anything less than an A is bad to some people I know and they will complain on myself all day until I can hardly deal with it.

• Equal? How could they be equal? They're all cliche..... They want to protect the fans, but they don't want them to change. There's only one path to comic fan peace... one's extinction.- Age of Ultron improvised quote :) (I like Marvel and DC)

I suppose so, but when there's a HUGE heated debate over which is better, I just want everyone to stahp.

• edited January 2015

Alt text

aw no problem You deserve it your an awesome person whoever says any different is a liar :)

thanks, your are really kind, that's the nicest things a male has told me thank you.

• Yeah, me too :D and that quote's pretty cool lol

Equal? How could they be equal? They're all cliche..... They want to protect the fans, but they don't want them to change. There's only one path to comic fan peace... one's extinction.- Age of Ultron improvised quote (I like Marvel and DC)

• ComingSoon posted: »

idkf just a weird though u can if you want i guess

• Hm, thank you for the information.

My great uncle (still alive) landed on Omaha. Also, do not forget the paratroopers and June 6th wasn't the intented day, (may have messed

• Congrats! :D

Alt text

HEYYYYYY AYYYYYYYYY LMAOOOO 9K likes lol THX bebes (this is so not an accomplishment)

• sounds like you really messed your voice up for that XD

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0hccUJKtX9j

• Alt text

I want movie of this :D

Marvel vs DC (And they're characters are a lot alike) Super Man = Captain America (Even though an argument could be made for Thor) -

Sign in to comment in this discussion.