The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• your response=cRYING

lmfao xD but no it's ok yu just gotta be active more and stuff :)

I have to have bad grammar, spelling, and pose like that? Nope, likes are not worth that much to me.

• Raging Pls! I'm talking to the SaltBro you tried to drop on me SaltBro are you okay? This is Deputy Director 123, Director 305 and Secretary of the SaltArmy, BlindSniper are currently discussing current undercover missions.....

Uh. SaltBro id? I'm SaltLick304 on an undercover mission... Thanks for blowing my cover.

• Alt text

Replace booty with likes and we got a good pic.

Markd4547 posted: »

10,000 WOW a massive achievement you should be proud well deserved to every single like well done bro

• pls ;-;

Green613 posted: »

˙ǝnɥ

• I don't think I want to say that anymore. :\ I've been living a lie.

JustinCage posted: »

Accurate!

• I think I made the ultimate forum war by making this discussion: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/90285/the-forum-among-us

• I am active, I'm here every day but I post nothing. Awkward....

ComingSoon posted: »

your response=cRYING lmfao xD but no it's ok yu just gotta be active more and stuff

• edited January 2015

BUT...but cuz batman cuz BATMAN :'(

He just too lazy, and don't feel like it rn.;P

I could say I could do anything and use that mentality so doesn't count :P

The question is if they switched Bruce and the other iron man guy superhero roles where Bruce was Iron man I think he'd do just as awesome a job

They need to make a VS movie this is to close to even call they are nearly the same

I think without suits both sides Bruce would defeat Iron man

But with suits Ironman would win

DRAW

Tinni posted: »

bruh, if Iron Man wanted to he could do everything that Batman could do, and make the suit impervious to water. Because Genius IQ that's why. He just too lazy, and don't feel like it rn.;P

• Am I the only one who finds the whole "Deflate Gate" thing stupid?

Alt text

• Alt text

I'd really hate to burst their bubble I don't even need to debate I'll show you

Alt text

Alt text

@Markd4547 Green and Gary think TLOU is bad. Please back me up here.

• TDMshadowCP posted: »

@Green613 @Blind_Sniper https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdsK8gEpa7w

• Call of duty has won game of the year awards before. Does that make it good?

• No I didn't say it was bad :P I just personally don't like it, that's all ;__;

• edited January 2015

Nah..Iron Man cuz Iron Man.

Alt text

I would watch that. But Bruce would be too sad all the time without the Joker to chase. And he's not as sassy as Tony to be Iron Man. And Tony would probably end up blowing up the Joker upon first meeting, and lacks the angst to be Batman lol.

I could say I could do anything and use that mentality so doesn't count :P

He don't feel like it! He's a genius and can do whatever he want, don't tell him what to do.DX

If Tony took the time to learn martial arts, they would be on equal footing in hand to hand combat, but at this moment, Tony without the suit vs Bruce..Bruce would probably win. But when it comes to outwitting each other, I think Tony may have the upper hand. With the suit, Bruce would so be dead tho lol.

fine, it's a draw.

BUT...but cuz batman cuz BATMAN He just too lazy, and don't feel like it rn.;P I could say I could do anything and use that m

• We had to write about it in my current events class and I honestly gave so little of a fuck I didn't even know what to write.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Am I the only one who finds the whole "Deflate Gate" thing stupid?

• post moar comments >:D

I am active, I'm here every day but I post nothing. Awkward....

• Alt text

Justin Bieber won a music award does that make (insert any artist who won) good?

Kirsten stewart won an acting award does that make (insert any actor or actress who won anything) good?

Winning is always good m8

That logic in itself is wrong it won so many awards and top reviews unlike COD who only won a few and got badly reviewed they will always be a couple of rotten eggs who win but imo it's a masterpiece :P

Gary-Oak posted: »

Call of duty has won game of the year awards before. Does that make it good?

• FOTD VS TFAU

zachiscool3 posted: »

I think I made the ultimate forum war by making this discussion: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/90285/the-forum-among-us

• The whole thing is so stupid and is probably just a distraction to the Pats so the Seahawks can win.......... Conspiracy........

We had to write about it in my current events class and I honestly gave so little of a fuck I didn't even know what to write.

• LOL

Accurate!

• I don't know what to comment on :c. Thanks for the help though.

post moar comments >:D

• ;)

luv ya bb

I don't know what to comment on :c. Thanks for the help though.

• edited January 2015

Alt text

Alt text

YAY :D and I would love a film with those two imagine the sass 2muchsass for cinema who would be the bigger diva by the end of the movie :)

Tinni posted: »

Nah..Iron Man cuz Iron Man. I would watch that. But Bruce would be too sad all the time without the Joker to chase. And he's not as s

• The sheer amount of simultaneous angst/sass would be ridiculous if these two were ever in a movie together lol.

YAY and I would love a film with those two imagine the sass 2muchsass for cinema who would be the bigger diva by the end of the movie

• How do I upload pictures? I have a few pictures I wanna put up here, but I don't know how.

• ok thx.

The 4th Icon to the right at the top when you're posting a comment for Online Ones, If you're trying to Upload them then another user might be able to help you better on that.

• pls

I think I made the ultimate forum war by making this discussion: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/90285/the-forum-among-us

• FOTD!

"Boys grab your torches and pitchforks."

FOTD VS TFAU

• It's extremely stupid they just jelly the Patriots are better players than them B]

PatriotMasterRace

Am I the only one who finds the whole "Deflate Gate" thing stupid?

• edited January 2015

The 4th Icon to the right at the top when you're posting a comment for Online Ones, If you're trying to Upload them then another user might be able to help you better on that.

How do I upload pictures? I have a few pictures I wanna put up here, but I don't know how.

• edited January 2015

Here's what most people thought when following Jane in TWD:Alt text

• Alt text

It's extremely stupid they just jelly the Patriots are better players than them B] PatriotMasterRace

• I really loved both of them as characters, what a shame they had to perish.

Because his ambition was his fatal flaw, plus his wife manipulated him.

• This is about as appealing as a piss popsicle.

I'm so done

• saving that thanks salt :D

• oh no it's a landscape ;-;

Here's what most people thought when following Jane in TWD:

• edited January 2015

Alt text

LMFAO ^

Accurate!

• Guys

I have a huge