The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

Damn....Hope you feel better now, That just sucks.

That moment when you're in class and you feel like crying really hard for no apparent reason(?) but your teacher wont let you step out. TT^TT (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ God I hate school.

• Huh, my Dad apparently got my brother and I a job delivering fliers around the base. That was last week, he just informed me an hour ago, so I'll be off delivering fliers soon.

• Base? Mean like a navy or army base? Hope you do well.

Alt text

dojo32161 posted: »

Huh, my Dad apparently got my brother and I a job delivering fliers around the base. That was last week, he just informed me an hour ago, so I'll be off delivering fliers soon.

• It's more for planes than anything else, not really sure how to describe it. They used to test low flying planes here a few decades ago, I'm not sure what the main purpose is now.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Base? Mean like a navy or army base? Hope you do well.

• Alt text

Nice

My new profile picture. What do you think, do you love it or do you love it.

• Alt text

Best female badass character in film ever I demand everyone sees this film it's just a masterpiece :'D

Salt123's Movie of the Day...............Previously: Non Stop Today: Kill Bill Volume 2

• Haha you got breaded

• And Carver's VA is in it :D

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

Best female badass character in film ever I demand everyone sees this film it's just a masterpiece :'D

• @alltharemains

Alt text

Emma as the little mermaid :'D

Found some stuff xD Here's the link to a few more http://metro.co.uk/2015/01/23/scarlett-johansson-in-frozen-graphic-designer-creates-posters-for-live-action-versions-of-animated-disney-movies-5032439/

• Dafuq? lol!

Found some stuff xD Here's the link to a few more http://metro.co.uk/2015/01/23/scarlett-johansson-in-frozen-graphic-designer-creates-posters-for-live-action-versions-of-animated-disney-movies-5032439/

• (heavy breathing)

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited January 2015

FRUIT SALAD

http://youtu.be/gB4MNu6W9sg?t=30s

YUMMY YUMMY

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

AWESOMEO posted: »

FRUIT SALAD http://youtu.be/gB4MNu6W9sg?t=30s YUMMY YUMMY

• Metallica does indeed rule.

My new profile picture. What do you think, do you love it or do you love it.

• When Green, Raging, and Gary Oak post the same fucking picture over and over again on the SKK Chat.

Alt text

• When @GoldenPaladin doesn't post the same fucking picture over and over again on the SKK Chat

Alt text

When Green, Raging, and Gary Oak post the same fucking picture over and over again on the SKK Chat.

• When Gary decides to bring this onto the Forums.

Alt text

Gary-Oak posted: »

When @GoldenPaladin doesn't post the same fucking picture over and over again on the SKK Chat

• When the SKK starts spamming every thread with the image

Alt text

When the SKK starts spamming the Megathread with the image.

• When the SKK starts spamming the Megathread with the image.

Alt text

Gary-Oak posted: »

When @GoldenPaladin doesn't post the same fucking picture over and over again on the SKK Chat

• When you realize you've created a monster. And no I'm not gonna post that image you can see it right there ^^^

• Awesome thanks bro :')

MoS @Markd4547

• Alt text

Deceptio posted: »

Metallica does indeed rule.

• Anyone watch this premiere last night?

Alt text

• when golden pls

Alt text

When Green, Raging, and Gary Oak post the same fucking picture over and over again on the SKK Chat.

• when you're bored outta your mind

Alt text

• Alt text

I was just playing TWAU episode 4 for the first time and I switched it off 40 minutes in, the whole thing was just a cutscene and all dialogue options seemed to have no influence at all most things whatever you say was ignored by characters or they change the subject so even choosing an option in dialogue was boring

I actually left the room got something to eat came back in and they were still talking to eachother in the game bigby and snow XD

It was strange I usually love them sort of games having completed telltales TWD S1 and S2, Heavy Rain, Beyond two souls and even played lots of free point and clicks game online before I just wish they made the gameplay more like TWD S1 with proper hubs, decent puzzles, hard choices and a bit more influence on the game to many cut scenes I find boring and I lose interest

I'll have another try tomorrow I guess I think I'm just tired :/

• Yeah...sadly it seems that, while TWAU is still a really good game, it just lost SO MUCH potential after its apparent rewrite.

I was just playing TWAU episode 4 for the first time and I switched it off 40 minutes in, the whole thing was just a cutscene and all dialog

• Yeah that episode wasn't that great. Jersey was cool, but other than that, it wasn't that great, definitely my least favorite episode from TWAU. But the finale is great, trust me.

I was just playing TWAU episode 4 for the first time and I switched it off 40 minutes in, the whole thing was just a cutscene and all dialog

• hey @GoldenPaladin

remember that time i typed all weird and it seemed like I was on drugs? lmfao! xD

• edited January 2015

I disagree, I honestly thought the finale was worse than episode 4, which wasn't that great to begin with :p

Yeah that episode wasn't that great. Jersey was cool, but other than that, it wasn't that great, definitely my least favorite episode from TWAU. But the finale is great, trust me.

• tbh for me the finale was disappointing in many ways :\

Yeah that episode wasn't that great. Jersey was cool, but other than that, it wasn't that great, definitely my least favorite episode from TWAU. But the finale is great, trust me.

• Alt text

Yes.

ComingSoon posted: »

hey @GoldenPaladin remember that time i typed all weird and it seemed like I was on drugs? lmfao! xD

• It's a matter of opinion I guess, but I loved the finale. It was short, only about an hour, but it was fast paced and to the point. The Bloody Mary Bigby fight is incredible, I loved the Crooked Man trial, and that ending, oh man that ending.

Green613 posted: »

I disagree, I honestly thought the finale was worse than episode 4, which wasn't that great to begin with

Sign in to comment in this discussion.