Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Depending on your choices in season 1, choosing to shoot Lee (and giving girl gun in episode 1) will make Lee tell Clem about motor inn chick for the first time. He will also say how he's glad he helped the woman.

Your relationship with Vernon and whether or not the whole group left with you affects Vernon's note. If you were honest and took everyone with you, Vernon will say that he's sorry for stealing the boat. Alternatively, lying and threatening Vernon will make Vernon angry through the letter. The letter will only show up if the whole group came with you.

Your relationship with certain characters may alter the way they say the same line. Threatening Vernon will cause him to rapidly explain his situation. Doing the opposite will make Vernon slow down on the introductions. Smashing Larry's head will make Lilly more angry towards Lee with her dialogue (understandably), but she will be nicer if he didn't.

• After leaving the comic book shop for the first time, if you don't say anything to try when he asked what you were doing he will say "Jesus Christ you're as stupid as Sarah."

• Depending on whether you went to the museum or deck first in "Amid The Ruins," Clementine will say something different about the cannon(s) you find if you choose to examine them. Also, if you go to the museum first, once you reach the observation deck, you can reference the raccoon to Jane.

• coincidence?

Lee Everett and Kenny,both are main characters of TWDGS1,and possibly good friends,depending on player choices.Almost a family.

Kenny Everett, a British comedian, radio DJ and television entertainer.Yeah it's it even.

• edited January 2015

So I've been learning to hack for a couple months now, and recently I was able to hacked into Season 2's game files and found a picture file of Luke and both his parents in what looks to be an old family photograph.

Alt text

He has his mother's nostrils.

• What a handsome family they are.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

So I've been learning to hack for a couple months now, and recently I was able to hacked into Season 2's game files and found a picture file

• I came up with this weird theory from season 1. Remember episode 2 and that dairy farm? The bandits made a deal with them and the deal probably had to do with that lady's daughter (the one who stole Clementine's hat. Sorry, can't remember her name). Since the dairy farmers are cannibals, the bandits might have traded the girl for food. When Lee and Danny St. John went to check out the bandit's camp they had some weird dialogue.
    Lee: There's a kid mixed up in this?
    Danny: Was more like.
    It's a weird theory, but maybe it's true...

• Jolene.

That's what I think as well.

I came up with this weird theory from season 1. Remember episode 2 and that dairy farm? The bandits made a deal with them and the deal proba

• After being confronted by one of the St. John brothers for opening the secret room he said not to mess with, if you don't say anything he'll laugh and say, "You're a strange guy, Lee."

Poogers555 posted: »

After leaving the comic book shop for the first time, if you don't say anything to try when he asked what you were doing he will say "Jesus Christ you're as stupid as Sarah."

• i remember in S1E1 when he talked with Hershel about his wife .. he said that she might be in Virginia and that indicates that he didn't kill her

Tewudin posted: »

In episode 2, if you choose correct answer in conversation with Carley, Lee can say that it (murder) was an accident even though he knew abo

• Also true.

ihatemycat posted: »

i remember in S1E1 when he talked with Hershel about his wife .. he said that she might be in Virginia and that indicates that he didn't kill her

• edited January 2015

Alt text

Here is a pic I found of Rebecca comforting Sarah while Carver was beating up Kenny. I was watching a playthrough and I saw it in the background and I thought it was kinda heart-warming. I feel like I've posted it before, but I do not remember. .-.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

During the stitching scene, you can actually stitch Clem's arm before you use the peroxide.

It doesn't change anything other than the wound looking a bit more dirty/bloody, though.

• Yeah but the latter didn't have a women's zombified head in a bowling bag AND didn't lock her in a closet.

• But at least some of the food the St. Johns are giving the bandits are human meat anyway. Kinda redundant, don't you think?

I came up with this weird theory from season 1. Remember episode 2 and that dairy farm? The bandits made a deal with them and the deal proba

• Alt text

and then in ep 4 they died

Here is a pic I found of Rebecca comforting Sarah while Carver was beating up Kenny. I was watching a playthrough and I saw it in the background and I thought it was kinda heart-warming. I feel like I've posted it before, but I do not remember. .-.

• If you don't save Nick in Episode 2, then Sarita and Carlos will be the only people talking when Kenny's getting his face smashed. The scene feels a lot more awkward without Nick's reactions...

Mich19 posted: »

and then in ep 4 they died

• Whoa, i didn't know that O.O

Deltino posted: »

During the stitching scene, you can actually stitch Clem's arm before you use the peroxide. It doesn't change anything other than the wound looking a bit more dirty/bloody, though.

That's something that's always bugged me about that scene. It's practically dead silent if Nick isn't there.

Bokor posted: »

If you don't save Nick in Episode 2, then Sarita and Carlos will be the only people talking when Kenny's getting his face smashed. The scene feels a lot more awkward without Nick's reactions...

• Heh...Dead silent...So is Nick at the time, hehe...Because, y'know, he's dead...hehe...

But yeah, it's empty without him.

That's something that's always bugged me about that scene. It's practically dead silent if Nick isn't there.

• We don't know exactly what happened during those three months between Ep.1 and Ep.2. :P

Yeah but the latter didn't have a women's zombified head in a bowling bag AND didn't lock her in a closet.

• Clementine wears 2 different dresses throughout S1. You can compare them yourself if you want to:

Also different pants/leggings/whatever

They're grey in episode 1, brown from episode 2 onwards

Clementine wears 2 different dresses throughout S1. You can compare them yourself if you want to:

• Yup :)

Also different pants/leggings/whatever They're grey in episode 1, brown from episode 2 onwards

• Russell is the black Omid so in street terms

Omid= Bromid

Russell= Bruhmid

• Maybe they gave them dairy products instead of meat?

pcharl01 posted: »

But at least some of the food the St. Johns are giving the bandits are human meat anyway. Kinda redundant, don't you think?

• edited January 2015

Prepare your tissues for this one.

Alt text

When Lee gets into a struggle with a walker on the floor and is trying to get away from it, Clementine comes to his aid by giving him a weapon he can use to beat the walker's head in with and he successfully kills it after a few good swings. After that, it's the pair's first proper scene together face-to-face where they agree to team up and exit out the back door of the house, together...

Alt text

When Clementine gets into a struggle with a walker on the floor and is trying to get away from it, Lee comes to her aid by giving her a weapon she can use to beat the walker's head in and she successfully kills it after a few good swings. After that, it's the pair's very last scene together where they unwillingly must part ways and Clementine exits out the back door of the store, alone...

Also in both circumstances Lee knocked his head, first on the kitchen counter in the house, and lastly from an glass art thingy in the store that fell on him.

• I just wanted to add a little thing to this, the walker fight Clem has in the shed in All That Remains is very similar to the walker fight Lee has against Sandra in A New Day.

Prepare your tissues for this one. When Lee gets into a struggle with a walker on the floor and is trying to get away from it, Clemen

• Clem sure loves wearing striped sleeves.

Clementine wears 2 different dresses throughout S1. You can compare them yourself if you want to:

• Alt text

Too Damn Long.

Prepare your tissues for this one. When Lee gets into a struggle with a walker on the floor and is trying to get away from it, Clemen

• (Sorry if it has been already said...)

You could shoot Mike in an early version of No Going Back: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwc96osT5TQ

• Yeah, I let her die with Luke and I don't regret it...

• If you don't break the ice, Bonnie drowns.

• The gun that Clementine gets from the guard and shoots Lee with in s1e5 No Time Left, is the same gun that kills Omid in s2e1 All That Remains.

This is probably well known here in the Walking Dead community. If you choose to stay silent whilst trying to get Kenny to stop the train for Duck during s1e3 Long Road Ahead. Then Kenny will end up throwing Lee out of the control room. Lee then returns to the train car to find Duck has turned into a walker and killed everyone. Lee finds Clementine's bloody hat and Ben's body, before being killed by zombie Duck by falling off the train.

In s1e3 Long Road Ahead, at the start there is an hysterical woman screaming for help in the street which Lee can choose to shoot or leave. That woman is voiced by Melissa Hutchison, who also voices Clementine.

• Actually, Beatrice (the girl in the street) is voiced by Jolie Menzel, a cinematic artist at Telltale Games, who has worked on the first season, TWAU, and TFTBL.

scraplust posted: »

The gun that Clementine gets from the guard and shoots Lee with in s1e5 No Time Left, is the same gun that kills Omid in s2e1 All That Remai

• That's interesting. I watched an interview with Melissa and she says she also voiced a screaming girl in one of the episodes who gets eaten, I always assumed it was her. I wonder who she was referring to? :O anyway thanks for clearing that up.

Actually, Beatrice (the girl in the street) is voiced by Jolie Menzel, a cinematic artist at Telltale Games, who has worked on the first season, TWAU, and TFTBL.

• This is probably well known here in the Walking Dead community. If you choose to stay silent whilst trying to get Kenny to stop the train for Duck during s1e3 Long Road Ahead. Then Kenny will end up throwing Lee out of the control room. Lee then returns to the train car to find Duck has turned into a walker and killed everyone. Lee finds Clementine's bloody hat and Ben's body, before being killed by zombie Duck by falling off the train.

Yeah, I saw that in the "Mute Lee" playthrough on Youtube haha

scraplust posted: »

The gun that Clementine gets from the guard and shoots Lee with in s1e5 No Time Left, is the same gun that kills Omid in s2e1 All That Remai

You only kill a single zombie in the entirety of Starved For Help

Furthermore, that zombie can also be your only direct kill (alive or dead) in the entire episode

edited January 2015

Here's another thing that interested me:

Back in A New Day, we see Kenny working on a blue pick-up truck. In No Going Back, we see him working on a red pick-up truck.

Now think about the connotations of the colors blue and red (cold and hot). Now think about Kenny's temper and sanity, or more specifically, how it was back then, and how it is now.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.