Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac, PS3/4 NA Feb 3 - XBox One/360 PS3/4 EU Feb 4 - iOS Feb 5

Comments

• She looks like she could be Zevran's sister. Oh wait, wrong game.

Pipas posted: »

I guess he was talking to this gal.

• There is Bloodlines for that

Nocti's posted: »

Also when are they going to make a Vampire The Masquerade telltale game

• looking forward to Daenerys !

Yes, Iwan Rheon (Ramsey Snow), Kit Harington (Jon Snow), Peter Dinklage (Tyrion Lannister), Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen), Lena Headey

• Just because House Forrester has a trusted master-at-arms doesn't mean it's similar to Rodrik Cassel. Also, like Tahon said, the comparison between Malcolm and Benjen doesn't make it similar to the Starks either. And Talia's comparison to Arya doesn't make that much sense because her and Ethan are twins.

They're practically identical to the Starks. Let's see: * The widowed mother, Lady Elissa (Catelyn Stark) * There's the eldest, the

• edited January 2015

Did I hear a high-valyrian swearword in the trailer? "Sīkudi nopāzmi!" at 1:20. Or I'm just going crazy from excitement.

• Beware of photos/screenshots of ep2 because they got leaked, i already send the photos to Ozzy

• Talia does know how to swordfight, though.

Then again, Royland taught her whereas the Starks never really wanted Arya to learn.

Either way, the similarities don't bother me.

Just because House Forrester has a trusted master-at-arms doesn't mean it's similar to Rodrik Cassel. Also, like Tahon said, the comparison

• Link?

Beware of photos/screenshots of ep2 because they got leaked, i already send the photos to Ozzy

• I saw one leaked picture. I can't tell about it or I get banned. :3 lol

beguiler posted: »

Link?

• edited January 2015

I think I just found them. No real spoilers, only suggestions. They were just the screenshots for the PS4 version, but you might be talking about some other screenshots.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

I saw one leaked picture. I can't tell about it or I get banned. lol

• edited January 2015

in that photos or they are new characters or characters with ********** can't say but i send them to ozzy i don't spoil to not get banned beware of spoilers anyway P.S one of them is related to trailer but when they are walking but from another direction

I think I just found them. No real spoilers, only suggestions. They were just the screenshots for the PS4 version, but you might be talking about some other screenshots.

• Only one of them is spoilery, the rest are meh.

Beware of photos/screenshots of ep2 because they got leaked, i already send the photos to Ozzy

• Dammit now I want to see them but I can't find them :D

• What does it mean again?

^ (note the fact that I'm playing it cool and chill when in reality I'm kind of impressed that someone heard that and I don't have any idea and never had what it means whisper whisper)

fallandir posted: »

Did I hear a high-valyrian swearword in the trailer? "Sīkudi nopāzmi!" at 1:20. Or I'm just going crazy from excitement.

• so.. is Rodrick alive or not ? I actually would like to play with him

• Dammit now I want to see them but I can't find them

• Mira, what have you done? O_O

• edited January 2015

Nothing to see here....

Alt text

• edited January 2015

It seems as if Mira has to kill a Goldcloak or somebody to protect Tom the Coalboy or something. That'd be my guess. I don't see how there could be blood on her like that if she didn't do the deed herself.

• Just a heads up, since that link seems to not be working. You guys are NOT allowed to post leaked spoilers anywhere on this forum spoiler tagged or not, you can get banned for that.

• TBH, the Mira one was the most spoilery one. :P Other screenshot are not really spoilers.

• play with him?Alt text

GCardoso posted: »

so.. is Rodrick alive or not ? I actually would like to play with him

• edited January 2015

I actually would like to play with him

like to play with him

play with him

Alt text

• edited January 2015

Is that really a rule? I mean this is what forums are made for

I thought someone posted leaked photos for episode 1 in here. I don't remember any repercussions from that (but I could be wrong)

Green613 posted: »

Just a heads up, since that link seems to not be working. You guys are NOT allowed to post leaked spoilers anywhere on this forum spoiler tagged or not, you can get banned for that.

• edited January 2015

Yup, it's a rule, a whole lot of people got in trouble for it when they did it. And the forums are for discussing the game, as in officially released content, which leaks aren't :P

Also, there was never any leaked content for episode 1 that was shown on here :p

beguiler posted: »

Is that really a rule? I mean this is what forums are made for I thought someone posted leaked photos for episode 1 in here. I don't remember any repercussions from that (but I could be wrong)

• Cool, well sorry but to correct you there was a thread with the leaked photos from ep 1. Maybe it was removed but I definitely remember it.

Yup, it's a rule, a whole lot of people got in trouble for it when they did it. And the forums are for discussing the game, as in officially

• How is it a leak when it's PS4 screenshots?

Yup, it's a rule, a whole lot of people got in trouble for it when they did it. And the forums are for discussing the game, as in officially

• If it's content that hasn't been officially released yet (I haven't seen the pictures from the link since it isn't working) then it's a leak.

How is it a leak when it's PS4 screenshots?

• XD yeah if he is alive we will likely be playing as him

• Oh damn... this looks like it will be a pretty intense episode.

• edited January 2015

Double comment my bad XD

• Play with him

Alt text

Jewfreeus posted: »

I actually would like to play with him like to play with him play with him

• Also, there was never any leaked content for episode 1 that was shown on here

Actually, there was. I think the thread got burried pretty fast since everyone thought they were fakes but they were real.

• I think she might have killed Coal Boy or something completely opposite from that and killed someone trying to kill Coal Boy

• edited January 2015

If you're talking about the screenshots that were actually revealed later officially by Telltale, then I don't really count those as leaks since they were meant to be released before the episode was whereas these aren't.

Also, there was never any leaked content for episode 1 that was shown on here Actually, there was. I think the thread got burried pretty fast since everyone thought they were fakes but they were real.

• Poor guy, I'm sorry you've been misunderstood so hard

• Not the one of the characters with their names and descriptions. There was another one with actual screenshots, I'll try to find the link.

If you're talking about the screenshots that were actually revealed later officially by Telltale, then I don't really count those as leaks since they were meant to be released before the episode was whereas these aren't.

• edited January 2015

Here you go - http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/86475/first-pics

It seems like the pics have been removed but if you look in the comments there were definitely some pics there

• These are the ones I was talking about though :P

Here you go - http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/86475/first-pics It seems like the pics have been removed but if you look in the comments there were definitely some pics there

• Oh ok XD. I always thought these were leaked before anything about House Forrester was ever revealed

These are the ones I was talking about though :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.