Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac, PS3/4 NA Feb 3 - XBox One/360 PS3/4 EU Feb 4 - iOS Feb 5

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Those screenshots look official unlike the ones that i got sent, i think sometimes Telltale might send screenshots to press websites so i will leave the link for now but i will ask someone about them.

Green613 posted: »

Just a heads up, since that link seems to not be working. You guys are NOT allowed to post leaked spoilers anywhere on this forum spoiler tagged or not, you can get banned for that.

• it's not the same but it's kinda same

• [removed]

GCardoso posted: »

so.. is Rodrick alive or not ? I actually would like to play with him

• That doesn't really seem like their goblet of earl gray. It's heavily RPG. Bloodlines is a must-play despite its flaws, but the Masquerade universe deserves a proper comeback in the video game rpg circle.

Nocti's posted: »

Also when are they going to make a Vampire The Masquerade telltale game

• That... would be me. :P I was not the source though.

beguiler posted: »

Is that really a rule? I mean this is what forums are made for I thought someone posted leaked photos for episode 1 in here. I don't remember any repercussions from that (but I could be wrong)

• the mentality of the members here is just amazing.. sorry if my english was misunderstood but i guess some good sense people know what i mean ;)

seanstin posted: »

Poor guy, I'm sorry you've been misunderstood so hard

• THANK YOU! :D Very interesting pics....especially the one with Mira.

• It means "Seven hells!" :>

What does it mean again? ^ (note the fact that I'm playing it cool and chill when in reality I'm kind of impressed that someone heard that and I don't have any idea and never had what it means whisper whisper)

• I'd like playing with myself.

• I'm sure you do.

Tahon posted: »

I'd like playing with myself.

• edited January 2015

Am I one of those good sense people? :)

the mentality of the members here is just amazing.. sorry if my english was misunderstood but i guess some good sense people know what i mean

• Haha they were just joking with you, they didn't mean any harm by it.

the mentality of the members here is just amazing.. sorry if my english was misunderstood but i guess some good sense people know what i mean

• Can't wait to talk to Jon Snow. I hope there's a dialogue option when you talk to him that says "You Know Nothing"

• Oh, well I thought that they were the leaked pictures that have been going around (someone showed me one of them earlier that was pretty clearly a spoiler that Telltale wouldn't reveal :p). I haven't seen the ones in the link since it doesn't seem to be working for me for some reason :P

OzzyUK posted: »

Those screenshots look official unlike the ones that i got sent, i think sometimes Telltale might send screenshots to press websites so i will leave the link for now but i will ask someone about them.

• Hah, like Gared would know anything himself :p

Yo-da-Man posted: »

Can't wait to talk to Jon Snow. I hope there's a dialogue option when you talk to him that says "You Know Nothing"

• Now that you mention it...that would be awesome!

Gared: 'You think you are the boss and know everything?! You know nothing, John Snow!'

John: 'Wha...how did you find out about me and Ygritte?! Holy shit, does anyone else know???'

Gared: '...come again...?'

Yo-da-Man posted: »

Can't wait to talk to Jon Snow. I hope there's a dialogue option when you talk to him that says "You Know Nothing"

• Here's hoping episode 2 is more like a game and actually has some action and quick time events unlike episode 1. (Only QT was Gared's fight scene )

• What Episode 1 lacked in QTE, it made up with awesome story and characters, aswell as extremley hard choices and a satisfying conclusion.

Basically everything that TWD Season 2 lacked, to some extent or another (it lacked hard choices, meaningful dialogue, a good story at times). The endings always were awesome and hype-filled though.

Here's hoping episode 2 is more like a game and actually has some action and quick time events unlike episode 1. (Only QT was Gared's fight scene )

• Episode 1 had a decent amount of action. Game of Thrones isn't all about action. And the dialogues were magnificent.

Here's hoping episode 2 is more like a game and actually has some action and quick time events unlike episode 1. (Only QT was Gared's fight scene )

• I honestly have very little idea on what to expect in Episode 2. My greatest fear is that we won't see Ironrath until the very end.

That's Game of Thrones and Telltale though bro. Some Walking Dead/Wolf Among Us episodes had very little scenes of action plus Game of Thron

• edited January 2015

That's Game of Thrones and Telltale though bro. Some Walking Dead/Wolf Among Us episodes had very little scenes of action plus Game of Thrones has episodes/chapters in the books where it's mostly story advancement in a dialogue heavy way.

I just hope Episode 2 takes the story further in an interesting and unique way that leaves an impact... may be too much but I'm hoping for another Starved for Help here...

• Okay, my comment didn't seem to post for some reason:

I honestly have very little idea on what to expect in Episode 2. My greatest fear is that we won't see Ironrath until the very end.

That's Game of Thrones and Telltale though bro. Some Walking Dead/Wolf Among Us episodes had very little scenes of action plus Game of Thron

• That's probably gonna be what happens.I have a feeling the ending will be a cliffhanger with Rodrik showing up at Ironrath.

Okay, my comment didn't seem to post for some reason: I honestly have very little idea on what to expect in Episode 2. My greatest fear is that we won't see Ironrath until the very end.

• I dunno if I should be impressed by your focus or actually scared !

fallandir posted: »

Did I hear a high-valyrian swearword in the trailer? "Sīkudi nopāzmi!" at 1:20. Or I'm just going crazy from excitement.

• The description for Episode Two says "An unexpected source of hope returns to the Forresters, but Ironrath is no place for the weak." so at least something is going to go down in Ironrath during the episode, and I'd like to think they'll let us get to know the playable character for more than ten minutes.

That's probably gonna be what happens.I have a feeling the ending will be a cliffhanger with Rodrik showing up at Ironrath.

• Don't get me wrong I loved episode one. But I just thought it was a little boring at times.

What Episode 1 lacked in QTE, it made up with awesome story and characters, aswell as extremley hard choices and a satisfying conclusion.

• Just a heads up, since that link seems to not be working. You guys are NOT allowed to post leaked spoilers anywhere on this forum spoiler tagged or not, you can get banned for that.

A late response, I know, but leaks are really only frowned upon if they are disclosed from the game files or some other unofficial source. If Telltale provides a website with early access to screenshots from an upcoming episode, that's usually alright. :)

Green613 posted: »

Just a heads up, since that link seems to not be working. You guys are NOT allowed to post leaked spoilers anywhere on this forum spoiler tagged or not, you can get banned for that.

• Ah, well I thought they were actually leaks that I've seen have been going around :p The link hasn't been working for me so I wasn't sure if they were actually official and automatically assumed they were the leaked ones.

Just a heads up, since that link seems to not be working. You guys are NOT allowed to post leaked spoilers anywhere on this forum spoiler ta

• Last time, the difference between the "First Look" trailer and the "Full" trailer was about 10 days. However, since the second episodes releases pretty soon, I think it might be safe to expect a "Full Length" trailer for Episode 2 this week before the Episode actually releases.

Of course, volunteer moderators are not Telltale staff and our guesses are just that.

• GCardoso posted: »

• Defo not going to play it just yet. I'll keep playing my current game and maybe finish it so that the wait for episode three feels less painful ;)

• I expect they're going to do a trailer the day before release again, especially if they're doing 'first look' trailers now.

Heck, they might even do a launch trailer instead on the day of release.

Last time, the difference between the "First Look" trailer and the "Full" trailer was about 10 days. However, since the second episodes rele

• edited January 2015

OK yeah that would be very funny, and might be possible. I notice in the early moments episode 1 tell-tale figure out a way to put in the line "Winter is coming". While fans will laugh their heads hearing that in the game "you know nothing, Jon Snow." Kit Harington (actor of Jon Snow) would be really annoyed voicing that line. He has already stated that catch phase annoys him.

Now that you mention it...that would be awesome! Gared: 'You think you are the boss and know everything?! You know nothing, John Snow!'

• Scared, obviously.

Arrowtic posted: »

I dunno if I should be impressed by your focus or actually scared !

• I don't have to make the brothers in the Black to like me. I'm just going to pulverize the ones who don't in training until they respect me. I hope that's a choice.

• "Usually 4-6 weeks" rule was broken without ever been applied.

kikyouchanx posted: »

So TTG are still releasing eps every 2 months or so? Figures. :P

• It'd be cool based on well you respond to the QTE and on screen prompts during the training or whatever reflects how much they respect you or not :P

Hbh128 posted: »

I don't have to make the brothers in the Black to like me. I'm just going to pulverize the ones who don't in training until they respect me. I hope that's a choice.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.