Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac, PS3/4 NA Feb 3 - XBox One/360 PS3/4 EU Feb 4 - iOS Feb 5

Comments

• Waiting patiently here....

Alt text

• At least we know when it's coming out, RIP TFTBL fans.

Too soon? :p

Waiting patiently here....

• True enough

Green613 posted: »

At least we know when it's coming out, RIP TFTBL fans. Too soon?

• You guys don't have as much waiting... I'm swamped with schoolwork Monday-Thursday, don't even have time for video games till the weekend ;-;

Waiting patiently here....

• I think the wait gets horrendously long once you do get a concrete date.

Green613 posted: »

At least we know when it's coming out, RIP TFTBL fans. Too soon?

• The GoT game will always be on time due to HBO and the show, I think. Lucky us.

• The version interrogation I was sad when I saw the Lord of house Forrester die at the hand of Ramsey

• Now that we have the date. is there anyway of knowing when on the 3rd it will be released?

• Depends, if you bought it via the telltale store its probably downloadable pretty early, steam usually updates at 12:00, which for me is no earlier than 21:00 because of the timezones. Bit of advice, if you are a steam user AVOID THE FORUMS all day the 3th or you will get the whole episode spoiled.

Draagedeh posted: »

Now that we have the date. is there anyway of knowing when on the 3rd it will be released?

• oh wow I got it right!

NukemDukem posted: »

January 27th or February 3rd 2015 is my guess

• Europe?

Jayroen posted: »

Depends, if you bought it via the telltale store its probably downloadable pretty early, steam usually updates at 12:00, which for me is no

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Steam versions normally release around 6 PM GMT (7 PM CET) but there where sometimes delays with TWD and TWAU so there is no exact time.

Telltale store versions sometimes release early (this is called a "soft launch") from around midnight PST which will be 8 AM GMT or 9 AM CET but that is never a grantee as there are sometimes technical issues that can delay it.

ninoobz posted: »

Europe?

• i read before i played episode one that if you never read or watched the show that it would'nt really matter and would be fun to just go about it. But while i was playing the first episode it was sometimes confusing because i have no idea what some of the stuff they are talking about are or showing or anything. i didn't really think it would matter but at certain parts it does. i have only watched about 5 shows in season 1 soo hopefully episode 2 ill make better choices haha. i love the game tho. i'll play anything of telltale.

• CET, and I got the game of off the website

ninoobz posted: »

Europe?

• The whole series is purely made-up. It's not in the books or the TV show BUT, it builds around what does happen in the books, kind of like someone who has had a drama during world war 2. You need to watch the show at the very least before you attempt this game so you can understand who everyone is. You may know Cersei, Tryrion, Jon and Daenerys, but characters like Ramsay appear way in the third season so you need to have that background to know who you are dealing with here. Specially where Daenerys is now. It's a great show, so if you have like...40 hours free, give it a watch =P I strongly suggest you watch the show since this game builds from what HBO has abridged.

jlillyx posted: »

i read before i played episode one that if you never read or watched the show that it would'nt really matter and would be fun to just go abo

• These people are mostly children lacking good sense . Learned that** immediately** after sign up.

GCardoso posted: »

the mentality of the members here is just amazing.. sorry if my english was misunderstood but i guess some good sense people know what i mean

• I don't know if this is worth updating the thread for or not, but Laura/Puzzlebox tweeted this about Episode 2:

Just finished my second playthrough of GameOfThrones Ep 2. It feels a LOT like playing an episode of the TV show... nerve-wracking!

• Oh yeah? Well.... I just got the golem bug in Dark Souls 2 for the second time, so.... there!

I don't know if this is worth updating the thread for or not, but Laura/Puzzlebox tweeted this about Episode 2: Just finished my second playthrough of GameOfThrones Ep 2. It feels a LOT like playing an episode of the TV show... nerve-wracking!

• How does one play an Episode of a TV show?

I don't know if this is worth updating the thread for or not, but Laura/Puzzlebox tweeted this about Episode 2: Just finished my second playthrough of GameOfThrones Ep 2. It feels a LOT like playing an episode of the TV show... nerve-wracking!

• edited January 2015

I am sure a lot of reviews will say about that this series in general. the episode would be ready now, tell-tale is just building up hype. not that the fans are already hyped.

• well some tv shows have put out video games. More money in their back pocket leads to sells and possible good feedback from fans.

How does one play an Episode of a TV show?

• Can't wait for this episode, it looks like its gonna be really good

• Alt text

only a few more days

• something tells me we who have bought the season pass will have to wait another week for the episode just like with wolf among us

• Alt text

Has she already played it or wot?

• Good. I'll definitely watch her playthrough, after I finish mine though. :D

• There's somethings that got me wondering before the episode is released. Although Lady Forrester said that Asher is unfit to lead due to his rebellious temper, Ethan didn't seem any different since he had lack of experience and was still young. So, let's say that Asher returns to Ironrath before Rodrick, (assuming that his wounds and the horse didn't kill him) will Asher still become lord of the house despite being exiled?

Also, the Maester said that it's a tradition that for every new lord, a new sentinel is chosen. So, does that mean that we'll have to choose between Duncan and Royland again?

• So, let's say that Asher returns to Ironrath before Rodrick, (assuming that his wounds and the horse didn't kill him) will Asher still become lord of the house despite being exiled?

I want to say yes, but at the same time I'm unsure. I also doubt thats gonna happen.

choose between Duncan and Royland again?

Yes or someone entirely different

There's somethings that got me wondering before the episode is released. Although Lady Forrester said that Asher is unfit to lead due to his

• edited January 2015

possibly less than 4 days before I quit the game, cuss it out, and throw my controller through a window after finding out Rodrik is alive.

• Are you seriously that against it? It isn't that far-fetched.

possibly less than 4 days before I quit the game, cuss it out, and throw my controller through a window after finding out Rodrik is alive.

• Yes 2 days left! I can't wait to play it! Asher please don't die too soon. :)

• do you think there's gonna be a trailer before the release?

• Definitely. Just like with the first episode.

desd960 posted: »

do you think there's gonna be a trailer before the release?

• While a big fan of Telltale, this is the first time I play one of their game episode by episode, when do they normally release the Launch Trailer? Can we expect it today? :)

Pipas posted: »

Definitely. Just like with the first episode.

• Usually it's on a Thursday, so I guess we might not even get one this time.

While a big fan of Telltale, this is the first time I play one of their game episode by episode, when do they normally release the Launch Trailer? Can we expect it today?

• Soon.

While a big fan of Telltale, this is the first time I play one of their game episode by episode, when do they normally release the Launch Trailer? Can we expect it today?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.