Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac, PS3/4 NA Feb 3 - XBox One/360 PS3/4 EU Feb 4 - iOS Feb 5

Comments

• If Rodrick returns then I'm guessing him :p

desd960 posted: »

who do you think that will be the playable character at Ironrath? i'm pretty sure it will be talia

• Nope, in a few hours (maybe) until the Telltale store, but you got 18 or so hours if it's on Steam to go.

tobar posted: »

Is the second episode now out on PC? I can't seem to get it to download in the launcher.

• Will there be a midnight release for PS4 in europe, germany? It's 0:30 am by now ._. I think I should go to bed ...

• Right, my sleep schedule is all out of whack. I thought it was Tuesday. =P

Knowing Telltale though, it probably won't be out until sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks for the reply!

dojo32161 posted: »

Nope, in a few hours (maybe) until the Telltale store, but you got 18 or so hours if it's on Steam to go.

• i hope no, if rodrick is the playable character then we will have 3 warrior playable characters out of 4 (asher, gared and rodrick). It doesnt seem a good think to me... but we will discover soon

Green613 posted: »

If Rodrick returns then I'm guessing him

• When does the Episode release in EU on PS4? Doesn't say...

• I guess it'll come out the same time as American PS, Telltale would specify if it was late, so I guess tomorrow.

Echopapa posted: »

When does the Episode release in EU on PS4? Doesn't say...

• It says Feb 3rd at the end of the video.

Echopapa posted: »

When does the Episode release in EU on PS4? Doesn't say...

• i know on steam we get the episode around 3am

Seriously? Just got notified I have a snow day tomorrow so seems like I'm staying up all night...

Jewfreeus posted: »

i know on steam we get the episode around 3am on the 4th i'm not sure about telltale store or playstation though

• FEB 4TH?? WTF? 2 more days?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOO!

• Also can't wait for the android version release on Feb 5th

blazeaglory posted: »

FEB 4TH?? WTF? 2 more days?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOO!

• I need to upgrade my phone then...

Also can't wait for the android version release on Feb 5th

• Whats wrong with it being short? As long as you get your money's worth.

2DLee posted: »

I hope we're not going back to short episodes again.

• What time will it be released on feb 3rd? Around 1am?? Or later...

• What platform of phone do you use? IOS or Android ?
    There's small.update this morning just fix bugs

I need to upgrade my phone then...

• I think 12 AM PST

Boagrius posted: »

What time will it be released on feb 3rd? Around 1am?? Or later...

• Android but its an old Kyocera Hydro that doesnt like to instal updates or firmware for some reason...Sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt...

What platform of phone do you use? IOS or Android ? There's small.update this morning just fix bugs

• I see,but at least it can play :D
    I'm playing on Nexus 5 ,sometimes laggy when it warm,lol

Android but its an old Kyocera Hydro that doesnt like to instal updates or firmware for some reason...Sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt...

• I really hate this totally cruel, unreasonable one extra day of waiting time for xbox users <_<

• good guess with that Feb 3rd

NukemDukem posted: »

January 27th or February 3rd 2015 is my guess

• edited February 2015

the Ign review has been taken down

• Just started downloading a patch for episode 2 on the Telltale (non Steam) version of the game !

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Because they broke embargo, it will probably be published again later.

• Yeah Ill have to try it for sure. GOT on the GO

I see,but at least it can play I'm playing on Nexus 5 ,sometimes laggy when it warm,lol

• Same thing here, but the episode does not show up after the patch :). Wait... Wait... Wait...

Snozy posted: »

Just started downloading a patch for episode 2 on the Telltale (non Steam) version of the game !

• So I smashed my computer....(not giving spoilers)

• can anyone help?
    i have the season pass and i been waiting since hours for the game to come on the store but it hasn't
    i live in the united states btw when will it appear on the store
    i am using a ps3

• edited February 2015

Well, it's the 3rd of Feb here in the UK and it's still not available on Steam.

• Polygon confirmed the return of you know who in their review: http://www.polygon.com/2015/2/3/7964309/game-of-thrones-episode-2-two-the-lost-lords-review-telltale-xbox-one-pc-mac-playstation-4-ps4

I also checked some other sites for reviews and the highest rating for the episode was 7 and the lowest 6 :/

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It normally becomes available around 6 PM on Steam.

Revec posted: »

Well, it's the 3rd of Feb here in the UK and it's still not available on Steam.

• edited February 2015

I'm still gonna play the game and episode 2 later because I bought the season pass but honestly I've lost interest in the game. I'm more hyped and excited for TFTB and Life is Strange.

• Jesus christ, when will I finally be able to play? >_<
    Is no one able to tell me when it will be released in europe, germany?

• Cheers. I'll take a look later on then :)

OzzyUK posted: »

It normally becomes available around 6 PM on Steam.

• Have patience...soon soon like 5 minutes

Kn8cK posted: »

Jesus christ, when will I finally be able to play? >_< Is no one able to tell me when it will be released in europe, germany?

• The hype is real

• Me too, a little. I still like GoT, but, Tales and LiS interest me more.

I'm still gonna play the game and episode 2 later because I bought the season pass but honestly I've lost interest in the game. I'm more hyped and excited for TFTB and Life is Strange.

• edited February 2015

I see you are a new member. Welcome :) Nice profile picture.

Sorry, can't tell ya, since I'm from New Zealand, but, I would expect the episode sometime within the next few hours.

Jesus christ, when will I finally be able to play? >_< Is no one able to tell me when it will be released in europe, germany?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Gamespot gave it a 8 http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/game-of-thrones-episode-two-the-lost-lords-review/1900-6416020/

I would recommend playing it yourself before becoming too obsessed with reviewers score numbers.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I see from your other post that you are waiting on the PS4 release, the game should become available when Playstation Europe update their store.

• edited February 2015

Hey Kn8ck die Episode sollte um 18 bzw. 19 Uhr rauskommen. Also noch ungefähr 7 oder 8 Stunden. :)

EDIT: Das sind die Steam Zeiten. Bei PS4 müsste es beim Update kommen wie OzzyUK schon sagte.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.