Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• edited February 2015

I meant to type Franklin in my previous comment, but thanks for the thorough response anyway. :P

I can imagine, since (if I recall correctly) you described his muscly physique in your chapters with Scar and Elora.

EMMYPESS posted: »

Carter is already a giant basically XD He's close to Hans's height, when I think of him and what he looks like. He has a mixture of Jack and

• Tbh I probably found it whilst I was watching an anime montage a few years ago :P

It's cool, sounds like something that would be played in an anime battle or whatever. :P

• Yep, I should've suspected as much. :D

HazzatheMan posted: »

Tbh I probably found it whilst I was watching an anime montage a few years ago :P

• Nick is kinda like my dark side: He smokes, he's violent, but he loves his music as well :D

I have tried smoking but it never did anything for me. I used to do martial arts, but I slowly stopped going... really need to get back into it :P

LupineNoir posted: »

Ahh! Nick seems like the sort that would get annoyed at me if I misjudged his taste in music, so thanks for the correction. :P

• Ah but the reason I didn't understand it was because it wasn't my game XP

I was at a mate's house and he was playing the game, he handed me the controller while he went to do something and pretty much all I did was slap his house-mate in the face and turn of the lights, then my player was late for work...

We played something else afterwards :/ And this was some years ago now!

The console version is NEVER as good as the PC version. They're like completely different games. I always get frustrated on console because

• My all time favourite game is The Last Of Us.

PERFECT in every way that game XD

It's one of my favourite games too.

• I was just flicking through old documents and I found a Notepad document titled Pride and I was like "Da fuck?"

Inside it was Yasuharu Takanashi - Pride

I type it into YouTube and while I don't remember the song, I realised why I would save a title like that :P

Yep, I should've suspected as much.

• I love that word. Although 'loud' is a bold word all on its own, I think stentorian makes more of a statement. And yes, it was winsome! :D

I want to make the qauds extra special and with bright personalitites. So far, seems like it shows and I'm glad. :) Georgie is a loving father, husband and grandfather as well. He loves those babies. <3

And aunt Mary: always there for a good laugh. She's the family memeber ANYONE can go to if trouble hits.

Georgie's rather stentorian voice This must be the first time I've ever heard the word 'stentorian', and it's a good one. I seem to

• I've never heard these songs but just like the others, I sat, listened and enjoy. My taste in music is, well...not like what I've heard so far on the thread. xD Nothing but Misfits, Metallica, ACDC, Guns n' Roses...some country. :D Great stuff ya' got here. :)

Hey guys! I figure I'll share two of my favorite songs that I like to listen to (In addition to hundreds of other songs, mind you.) Both are

• Ah nice one! I always loved LA Noire, as I loved the times back then and the music was great as I own it's soundtrack I have it in one of my drawers at home!

Seeing as we keep occasionally sharing music we like, I thought I'd share some of mine. :P When writing or just in general, I usually listen

• My taste isn't nearly as classy as the rest of you :P

I own every album of a band called Five Finger Death Punch... Classy is not a word I would use :P

Okay, this is the third or fourth song shared, I think I will take the time later today and post my own favorite song XD You guys might be d

• Glad you liked them ^-^ I like a lot of things universally, and I know a lot of the bands you like through my father, who listened to that as I was a child. I'm a person who likes a song if it sounds good, and most songs sound pretty good! I don't particularly like ALL of the stuff on the radio, but you know, Megan Trainor, some other artists. They're pretty good! I like a lot of British bands in particular (Not on purpose, mind you. I heard their music before I found out of their countries of origin.) It's all pretty good!

pudding_pie posted: »

I've never heard these songs but just like the others, I sat, listened and enjoy. My taste in music is, well...not like what I've heard so f

• That was me too; my uncle played a lot of these bands when I was growing up and it sort of stuck to me. :) I actually listen to megan Trainor; I've only heard two of her songs but they are pretty good. I try to listen to all kinds of genres and types of music; 70's being my ultimate favorite, simply because I can picture myself with the fro, platform shoes and bell bottom jeans. :)

Glad you liked them ^-^ I like a lot of things universally, and I know a lot of the bands you like through my father, who listened to that a

• I know; the sims 4 has way more abilitites to make them how YOU see fit. I'm waiting on the expansion packs before I attempt to play again. They took WAAAAAAAY too many of the good things out. :'(

I play all the sims games XD I try to make my sims and it always goes terribly wrong XD The only one in the franchise that has literally per

• Because of these stories, I can not hate Georgie. I just can't...all I see is him with the babies and now, grandbabies. :') I love Mary and Junior, too. BTW I had no idea she took his virginity. :0 I mean...I should have known but-damn....

Either way, adore Gremily. :)

I love that word. Although 'loud' is a bold word all on its own, I think stentorian makes more of a statement. And yes, it was winsome!

• http://youtu.be/F8Hj74Oxv-0

Because everyone else is posting THEIR songs, this is mine. Listening to it RIGHT now. <3

Alt text

So, let's all take selfies....^.^

• So this is JJwolf in real life...

You look different to what I imagined obviously :P

You're a fine lookin' man!

JJwolf posted: »

http://youtu.be/F8Hj74Oxv-0 Because everyone else is posting THEIR songs, this is mine. Listening to it RIGHT now. So, let's all take selfies....^.^

• They just announced the first expansion, which is called "Get to Work!" And it has a few new jobs, but get this: You get to see the INSIDE of the building and interact how you see fit! You can deliver babies at the hospital and do surgery and cure illness! You can be a detective and actually observe the crime scene and take the photos yourself! And you can own your own type of business, like in the sims 2! It looks really intriguing, and so far, I like it! Can't wait to grab myself a copy in April ^-^ Still, they have yet to add more essential parts to the game :/

I know; the sims 4 has way more abilitites to make them how YOU see fit. I'm waiting on the expansion packs before I attempt to play again. They took WAAAAAAAY too many of the good things out.

• Oh man this song XD Me and my friends go nuts whenever it comes on! And nice selfie man, not too shabby! XD I like your shower XD BLue stripes suit you well!

http://youtu.be/F8Hj74Oxv-0 Because everyone else is posting THEIR songs, this is mine. Listening to it RIGHT now. So, let's all take selfies....^.^

• How does one do this I don't know how to take a selfie with my phone XD also I don't know if my self esteem will allow this XD

• I do it in front of the mirror; I'll hold my phone like so and take the pic. They have those stupid, silly 'selfie sticks' but...no...lol

Tetra posted: »

How does one do this I don't know how to take a selfie with my phone XD also I don't know if my self esteem will allow this XD

• I love it! I know Pie get's annoyed when I play it in his car but darn it! It's too catchy! Plus, when Emily is old enough, uncle JJ will MAKE her a fan of it! XD Thank you! :3 I tried this time; actually cleaned the BG and everything. Would hate for you guys to see the REAL messy JJ. XD I adore strips! <3

Oh man this song XD Me and my friends go nuts whenever it comes on! And nice selfie man, not too shabby! XD I like your shower XD BLue stripes suit you well!

• Yuppers, this is me. :3 Hopefully that is a good thing; people often think I'm red haired or blonde. Why....I'm not sure....but thank you regardless. I tried looking good for the photo, as I mentioned to Ems below.

HazzatheMan posted: »

So this is JJwolf in real life... You look different to what I imagined obviously :P You're a fine lookin' man!

• Gotcha now I just need to figure out how to get to the camera on my phone and I'll attempt in the morning because I'm out of energy and need to rest XD

I do it in front of the mirror; I'll hold my phone like so and take the pic. They have those stupid, silly 'selfie sticks' but...no...lol

• I imagined you with a rounder and clean shaven face for some reason :P

And my comment was sincere :)

Yuppers, this is me. Hopefully that is a good thing; people often think I'm red haired or blonde. Why....I'm not sure....but thank you regardless. I tried looking good for the photo, as I mentioned to Ems below.

• This freakin' song, dude! xD I can see it now-heading to either class or getting food and you mobbin' to this in my passenger seat. If little Emily DOES like this song in her near future...so be it. :P BTW, you're a dork but I love ya' for it. :)

• http://youtu.be/RQ9xveRsWxo

Because its 4am where I'm at and since baby Emily refuses to let me sleep, time to party hard! xD I always listen to this song. Doing it right now!

AND since we are posting selfies, @JJWolf.....BAM! xD

Alt text

• Wear a red-striped shirt next time, so I can mistake you for being the Waldo I've always tried to find. XD

Nice selfie, though! I'm inclined to take one myself now...

• edited February 2015

The pie-maker in all his selfie-taking glory. I like the shirt you have! :P

http://youtu.be/RQ9xveRsWxo Because its 4am where I'm at and since baby Emily refuses to let me sleep, time to party hard! xD I always listen to this song. Doing it right now! AND since we are posting selfies, @JJWolf.....BAM! xD

• I swear I remember hearing the first song from somewhere...

The second song, however, it was pretty cool. The music video made it particularly 'interesting' - so to speak. XP

Hey guys! I figure I'll share two of my favorite songs that I like to listen to (In addition to hundreds of other songs, mind you.) Both are

• Aw man you took the song I was going to use! XD Like Dragon said love the shirt man!

http://youtu.be/RQ9xveRsWxo Because its 4am where I'm at and since baby Emily refuses to let me sleep, time to party hard! xD I always listen to this song. Doing it right now! AND since we are posting selfies, @JJWolf.....BAM! xD

• While the babies slept peacefully in their bassinets, everyone feasted on the banquet of the vast varieties provided by Mr. Chow in the heart of New York. Holly sat with the women and passed around the catalog with her decision for the Bride's Maid's dress color. When the book was being passed around, Emily noticed Mary's constant glare. She'd chuckle like a scheming child prepared for some mischevious antic.

Emily held the enormous, thick book in her hands. The pages slid between her fingers, as she grasped the many colors and shades of pink. The women wearing the dresses seemed to fake the smile, simply for the photo's sake and depiction of the dress themselves. Emily's eyes glanced over the book. Beaming like a child awaiting their turn, Emily tried to find the 'right' words that Holly needed to hear. A rather gagantuan circle of red sharpie highlighted the dress Holly had her heart set on.

It evoked the memories of her childhood and the Barbie dolls Katie and Penny played with. There was one dress in paticulair that Penny was fond of and always made her doll dress in it. It was a bubble gum pink with rind stones on the breast area, lace on the sides and front and a bow in the back. Although this one was missing both the bow and stones, the color was damn well near that exact one from her memories.

Mary nudges Emily's arm. "Sooooo, what do YOU think, Emily?"

Emily desperatly tried to find the words to say. She didn't want to hurt Holly's, nor start a fire under Mary's toes right now. Scanning the many shades of pink, Emily's sanity began to fade with each passing and turning of the page. It was not the dress part; Emily had worn many dresses before and with the Remembrance day two nights from today, she'd have no choice.ButEmily had her limits and pink was the final straw that would initially break the Camel's back.

All eyes were on her. Holly waitied anxiously and began to move her leg. "Well, umm...I like her hair."

"You hate it, don't you?"

"Hate is such a fookin' strong word, Holly....I mean, it's...."

"I want you to be honest with me, Emily. You're the one wearing it."

Mary chuckles, dipping her Eggroll into the sweet and sour sauce. "And you'll be the pretty girl in pink during the wedding AND reception."

Emily shakes her head. "That's NOT the reason, Mary. The dress is beautiful and I'm fookin' honored ta' even be IN the weddin'."

"But..." Holly leans closer to Emily. "You hate the color."

Emily exhales. "It's very.....pink, Holly. I thought' ya' chose that baby pink one? This bloody one 'ere is like, fookin' Katie status."

"Which-" Katie waves her arms and looks behind her chair. "I'm looking forward to wearing and being a huge part of!"

"Ain't no one bloody talkin' ta' ya', Wolf!"

Holly smirks, grabs the book and flips back two more pages. Emily was prepared for the ultimate breakdown. A pregnant Troll AND a bride-to-be was a deadly combination and Emily pulled the pin; the grenade would explode at any moment and for what it was worth, Emily lived a decent life. Instead, Holly places the book back into Emily's lap and points at a curvy woman wearing a very light, pastal pink dress.

"That one I showed you, was Katie's choice. I made the decision and gave you the lightest pink there was."

Emily was confused. "Uhhhh, woot?"

Mary begins to speak; chunks of food fly in various directions. "What Holly is TRYING to say, Ems, is we all get different shades than Katie. She has the darkest, you're the lightest. I'm like, two shades behind the one she gave you. They all have different styles, too."

Emily scanned over the styles and colors the woman were lined up to wear: Emily's was a light pink with no straps but buttoned up around her neck. Mary's dress color reminded Emily of Cotton candy and had straps with a V-shapped neck line. Penelope's dress was the baby pink one and her's had no straps. Finally, Katie's dress was the exact one she used to dress her dolls in as a little girl. Only this time, the dress swopped across her chest and was held by a single strap.

"Oh." Emily sighs a breath of relief. "They bloody are, aren't they?"

Before Holly counld answer, Mary's two oldest children run into the living room.

"Mommy, mommy!" Sheila holds out her plate. "I'm all done!"

"Did you both have enough?"

Both Sheila and George nod their heads. "Can we go outside and play?"

Mary looks at the time advertised on her phone. They'd have to leave soon; Holly and Junior were scheduled to work in three hours. Mary shrugs.

"Eh, why not. STAY around here-so help you BOTH if I catch you beyond that big ass tree your aunt Emily has out there."

George smiles. "We promise, mom."

"I'm not worried about YOU, George." Mary glares at her daughter. "It's your sister...."

"I'll be good, mommy." Sheila grabs her brother's arm. "We're gonna play in the grass!"

The kids take off running, leaving the women to discuss more about the dresses. But before they leave the house, Sheila, along wth her twin sisters Aubrey and Sophia, take the babies from their bassinets. George, frightened for what was to come should he refuse, holds Chloe in his arms. The four older cousins take the quads out front for some much needed bonding time.

"Fly, Viviana!" Aubrey pokes her cousin in the chin. "C'mon. Do what you did for papa Georgie!"

"Maybe there is like, a special button." Sophia lifts her shirt up. "Do you guys see anything?"

"Nope." Aubrey continues to poke. "Hurry, Viviana-fly!"

Not too far from the front porch, Nick and Vivian sit back and watch the older kids attempt to play with the babies. Normally, Nick would fly right back inside and bring an end to Junior and Mary's roguish foursome but they were merely trying to entertain themselves at the expence of their cousins. Vivian giggles, as Liam and Chloe change into their forms. It startles George, who nearly shrieks in terror.

"Too much like his father." Vivian points to George. "Very...naive. And easily startled."

"Yup. That's Junior. You'd think fucking someone like Bloody Mary would prepare you for shit like this."

Sheila takes Chloe, who begins to pull and chew up the grass. "No, no, Chloe! you're not a Cow! You're a Wolf! Arrf Arrf!"

"Wolves don't bark, Sheila." George holds Liam back. "They howl."

"They do TO bark, George!"

The twin girls look over at Sheila. "Uh, I think George is right, Sheila. Aunt Penny and Katie do not bark. Nana does not....she howls and-"

Sheila struggles to hold Chloe up. "GO! DEFEND MY HONOR! ATTACK!"

Chloe rambles into her paw and tries to reach back for the grass. "NO, Chloe! Attack! Go!"

Aubrey and Sophia chuckle. "I don't think she's much help to you, Sheila."

"What good is a Wolf cousin if they don't DO anything!? Think mine is broken....here. I'll trade with one of you."

"Forget it, Sheila." Sophia tightly grasps Seraphina. "I'm holding on to this one..."

"But you have the COOL one! I over heard mommy say she kills plants and-"

"Kill plants, eh?" Sophia looks over and notices a patch of green. "Hm. Let's test you...."

George looks around furiously. "Uh guys-I don't think we're allowed to use the baby's special powers..."

"OH relax, George!" Sophia drags Seraphina across the grass. "It'll be fine!"

Before long, the four kids each place their cousins on the grass. Liam sttempts to venture off in search of the water or a nearby tree to sleep under. A death-grip on Liam's leg, George holds the boy back, even though the baby begins to gum his arm. Aubrey takes Viviana and ties a rope she found near the fence post. Just in case.

Sophia holds Seraphina's hand out. The little girl swats at the grass. Nothing happens. A Ladybug manages to escape before anything serious happened to the creature. Confused, Sophia tries again.

"Well, mommy SAID you killed plants."

Sheila digs into her pocket and pulls out an Almond cookie. "Maybe they need a dash of coaxing to get the job done." she waves the treat above Seraphina's head. "Ya' want this, Seraphina? Huh-do ya'?"

"She can't eat those! She'll choke!"

Sheila rolls her eyes. "I'm not going to give her ALL of it, George! I'm not stupid..."

Nothing happens; Seraphina, like Chloe, yawns widely and begins to search for either their mother or father. Neither Viviana or Liam appear to be in the mood for their usual play. Instead, Sheila eats the cookie and stares at all four babies.

"You four make being a Fable sad." She shakes her head in disbelief. "I mean, what's the point of having awesome powers and not using them?"

Nick floats in between the twin girls. "Because we are NOT all wired like you are, Sheila."

Aubrey and Sophia nearly trip when Nick begins to speak. "Jesus Christ!"

"No....Nick."

"Oh ha, ha, Nick." Sheila takes another bite of her cookie. "You're funny, Nick."

"I know." Nick begins to glow a bright blue, causing all four babies to look in his direction. "WHY on earth, do you four have the quads anyways? Do their parents know?"

"We were just going to play with the babies for a bit."

Nick glances over at Viviana. Her little leg had a rope tied to the end. As the others had their backs turned, the blone baby begins to levitate into the air; she remains in the middle, chewing on her fingers and cooing. George notices and tries to grab his sister's attention.

"Hey, look! She's flying!"

All three girls turn around. "Oh wow...that's bitchin'."

"Sheila, the language..."

"Did you make her do that, Nick?"

"No. Viviana picks and chooses when she wants to. Why your aunt Emmy and uncle Gren need to train her NOT to randomly float like this..."

"How high can she go?"

Before Nick could answer, Peter emerges from his vehicle. Ethan is not too far behind; the phone attatched to his ear, Ethan continues to speak to their assistant Michelle at the office. Peter grabs Viviana, unties the little girl and holds her close. Sniffing the air, Peter looks around his surrounding areas. The quads were sitting Ducks at the moment; if Thomas was desperate enough to do it, he could easily take them. Sure, Junior and Mary's kids had powers but not enough to take a full grown Grendel male down. And no offense to Nick but what could he do?

"Let's not find out..."

"Ohhhh...." Sheila and the others look at the ground. "Hello, uncle Peter...."

"Girls." Peter glances over. "George. Does your uncle Gren and aunt Emily KNOW the babies are out here?"

"No..." The kids answer together. "They don't."

"And why not?"

Aubrey answers. "We just wanted to see their awesome powers, uncle Peter."

"I KNOW you kids are excited and want to see them do cool things. But...remember. We have to teach them NOT to do them on a daily basis, alright? And wha if someone came and took them, huh? Or one of them or one of you guys got hurt?"

"We're sorry uncle Peter."

Ethan hangs up the phone, folds his arms and sighs. "You know, you guys are going to get into a lot of trouble for this. You know the rules."

George points at Sheila. "She started it...."

".....AND, you are the oldest, George. Sheila is not your mommy OR daddy. Next time, tell them or another adult. The quads are very little still, guys. And right now, they can't be too far from their mommy and daddy. Do you understand?"

"Yes..."

Peter playfully taps George's back. "Alright. Get inside. c'mon."

As the four turn to head back inside, Peter clears his throat and stares at Nick. "And you...."

"ME!? What did I do!?"

"If Gren OR Emily found out you knew and allowed this, they'll kill you somehow, bring you back and kill you again. Not to mention, I'm sure Viv is out here, too?"

"Well, Peter-what did you expect us BOTH to do, huh? Haunt them? Make scary ass noises? Because in case you forgot, their mother IS the legendery Bloody Mary and Junior has become one terrifying mother fucker. I'm just saying..."

Ethan chuckles. "That's still no excuse."

"Fine. Whatever you say. The quads are fine anyways. A little fresh air never hurt no one."

All three continue to hold the conversation, even as they enter the home. Eventually, the crowd would die down and the family would head out in their seperate ways to their own, seperate lives.

At the moment, however, Gren was baffled as to why his children suddenly had dirt around their mouths and hands.

Any questions, you know the drill. :3

• edited February 2015

I had to retake it twice; stupid phone was, well....being stoopid! xD Hey thanks man! I love the brand! Kick-ass!

The pie-maker in all his selfie-taking glory. I like the shirt you have! :P

• Oh how funny is that, although I hope you didn't jam TOO much, considering your injury. xD and thanks again. Love the brand! Have, like, a million shirts with Metal Mulisha on it. :D

Tetra posted: »

Aw man you took the song I was going to use! XD Like Dragon said love the shirt man!

• Wear a red-striped shirt next time

Shut the front door! He DOES have one! xD That and a green one, too. THINK yellow....lol Hey, @JJwolf! Do it so Dragon can play 'Where's JJWolf' on the thread. :D

Everyone take selfies! YAY!

Wear a red-striped shirt next time, so I can mistake you for being the Waldo I've always tried to find. XD Nice selfie, though! I'm inclined to take one myself now...

• Oh its totally worth it! XD that's awesome! I have some at home somewhere XD

Oh how funny is that, although I hope you didn't jam TOO much, considering your injury. xD and thanks again. Love the brand! Have, like, a million shirts with Metal Mulisha on it.

• You and this song! XD Loving the hat, too. :D Dat lip thing, though. :D

• Haha I DO have a yellow one! :D 'where's JJWolf'...LMFAO!

Wear a red-striped shirt next time Shut the front door! He DOES have one! xD That and a green one, too. THINK yellow....lol Hey, @JJwolf! Do it so Dragon can play 'Where's JJWolf' on the thread. Everyone take selfies! YAY!

• I love this song! YOU shut the front door! :D

Alt text

Ah ha! Used your own pic against ya! Georgie seems like he'd like this song....XD

This freakin' song, dude! xD I can see it now-heading to either class or getting food and you mobbin' to this in my passenger seat. If little Emily DOES like this song in her near future...so be it. :P BTW, you're a dork but I love ya' for it.

• Grendel approves.....

Alt text

....Emily in a pink dress.

You must draw that! I can see it now....Junior and Mary's kids are indeed little shits and I love them to little bits of glass and all their swett goodness! :D Peter, though. MMMM! Freaking Nick and Viv are like 'Alright, whatever. Let Junior AND Mary (did I say that....MARY)'s kids play with the quads. :3

While the babies slept peacefully in their bassinets, everyone feasted on the banquet of the vast varieties provided by Mr. Chow in the hear

Sign in to comment in this discussion.