Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Zombie was also mentioned in some of the newer issues by Negan, so I'm always confused.

ZapThroat posted: »

When I went to play through 101 again yesterday(have been a long time since I played it).However,I noticed that the word "Zombie" was used m

• I think that might just be for the TV show, but I'm not sure, I don't follow too much outside of the game.

When I went to play through 101 again yesterday(have been a long time since I played it).However,I noticed that the word "Zombie" was used m

• M2,but I remember Kirkman saying something like this in an interview or something so what I said maybe right.

dojo32161 posted: »

I think that might just be for the TV show, but I'm not sure, I don't follow too much outside of the game.

• I'm reading the comics now and I've never heard any of the character's say Walker. Just Roamers, Lurkers, or Zombies. Walkers is just a term in the T.V. show I think.

• edited February 2015

Idk,I have never read the comics (maybe issue #1 only) but the term walker is used in the game and the TV show.And for the 3rd time I remember Kirkman saying what he said.

I'm reading the comics now and I've never heard any of the character's say Walker

Man how did you hear voice from a comic book,you have supernatural powers lol.

DoubleJump posted: »

I'm reading the comics now and I've never heard any of the character's say Walker. Just Roamers, Lurkers, or Zombies. Walkers is just a term in the T.V. show I think.

• Do you have a picture of it?

Zombie was also mentioned in some of the newer issues by Negan, so I'm always confused.

• Seriously, thats sick Ben and too think i saved him from falling off that tower!

Well do you know that ben flirts with clementine if you feed him and clementine at s1 ep2?

• My imagination can bring characters alive! and then they die............... :(

Idk,I have never read the comics (maybe issue #1 only) but the term walker is used in the game and the TV show.And for the 3rd time I rememb

• Yeah,good charecters always go away and never come back(coughleekennyomidlillysarahlukenickcough) :_(

My imagination can bring characters alive! and then they die...............

• Best I could find:

Alt text

Do you have a picture of it?

• You forgot someone.

Alt text

Yeah,good charecters always go away and never come back(coughleekennyomidlillysarahlukenickcough) :_(

• Sorry man but I couldn`t read one word of it.I still believe you though.

Best I could find:

• Thanks. I tried hard to find it. I have that volume of the comics and it says 'space age zombie bacteria' or something along the lines of that.

Sorry man but I couldn`t read one word of it.I still believe you though.

• Yeah I totally forgot about him (maybe because the shitty treatment he got from the writers),spoiler alertHe couldve just cut his leg,at least it wasnt too late for him unlike lee,or atleast if he didnt cut it he couldve with clementine to say goodbye to the group especially his nephew,but not have just stay there against a hord of zombies to appear as a hero who puts a little girls life upon his life,Chucks sacrifice was understandable because SHE WAS REALLY FUCKING TRAPPED !!Telltale likes to think in the stupidist ways ever and Kennys coming back is a great example.

Pipas posted: »

You forgot someone.

• Zombie becteria!lol XD

Thanks. I tried hard to find it. I have that volume of the comics and it says 'space age zombie bacteria' or something along the lines of that.

• edited February 2015

Alt text

"Am I white now?"

But Lee is the only black person in Season 1, besides the cop, who is determinant, and 2 of the cancer survivers.

• edited February 2015

I always think that pete died because he was using kenny's color subtitles. and kenny couldn't change to anoher one

Yeah I totally forgot about him (maybe because the shitty treatment he got from the writers),spoiler alertHe couldve just cut his leg,at lea

• Imagine Pete surviving to episode 5

Vitali, Kenny, and Pete: battle of the green subtitles

Arctic0ne posted: »

I always think that pete died because he was using kenny's color subtitles. and kenny couldn't change to anoher one

• Huh, wasn't it Clem that charged into Lee? and Lee fell over.

ShaneWalsh posted: »

Lee whacks Clem in the face when he opens the door of the shed with the boat in, very funny!!

• Duck is mentioned in all 5 episodes of Season 2.

Omid is only mentioned once in episode 1 after his death in Season 2.

• Really? I only noticed from ep 2 maybe 3.

Bokor posted: »

Duck is mentioned in all 5 episodes of Season 2. Omid is only mentioned once in episode 1 after his death in Season 2.

• If you decline to go to the Dairy farm, you will be unanimously voted against (except for Duck & Ben [If I remember] who was not asked). After telling Lily about Mark's injury she asked why we came here. I just found it funny.

One of the zombies in the beginning of ep 102 is a model for Wyatt.

If Lee leaves with Danny without pushing her on the swing, Clem will run to the gate, put on her sad face and grab her arm, but doesn't say anything.

• A boat, physical or word appears in every episode of Season 1 & 2.

Duck is mentioned in all 5 episodes of Season 2. Omid is only mentioned once in episode 1 after his death in Season 2.

• Can't Omid be mentioned twice after his death.

Episode 1: Clementine can say to Christa how Omid wanted to teach her how to tend to a fire, and then Christa gives her a disdainful look.

Episode 2: After you meet up with Kenny, you can tell him about Christa and Omid.

1. Episode 1 - Clem can look at a picture of a duck and it reminds her of Duck.
    2. Episode 2 - Kenny mistakenly calls Clem "Duck" at the ski lodge dinner table.
    3. Episode 3 - In Carver's compound prison before going to bed, Kenny mentions that he can't stop thinking about Duck.
    4. Episode 4 - When talking to Kenny about getting over his depression inside the tent, he will mention losing his family.
    5. Episode 5 - At the campfire scene, Kenny will mourn over missing his family.

Omid has been mention after the time skip in episode 1 and to Kenny in episode 2 when Clem tells her story of what happened after Lee died.

• Kenny: How dare you use my subtitles!

Pete jumps out of the way from angry Kenny and grabs A BIG SWORD

Pete: What are gonna do about it capitain one-eye!?

Vitali: Kill all of you

Kenny and Pete stop fighting with there swords Wait what!

>SPEAKING ENGLISH<

Deltino posted: »

Imagine Pete surviving to episode 5 Vitali, Kenny, and Pete: battle of the green subtitles

• who's the girl in the background image of the forum? is that clem from the comics? she definitely looks grown up!

• It's concept art of Season 3's Clementine.

LeeandKenny posted: »

who's the girl in the background image of the forum? is that clem from the comics? she definitely looks grown up!

• Point still stands that a boy who doesn't even exist on-screen in Season 2 gets more mentions than characters who die in Season 2.

* Episode 1 - Clem can look at a picture of a duck and it reminds her of Duck. * Episode 2 - Kenny mistakenly calls Clem "Duck" at the ski

• If that so

Russell, Larry and Clive: the epic battle of the red subtitles

Imagine Pete surviving to episode 5 Vitali, Kenny, and Pete: battle of the green subtitles

• I declined in my first playthough because it was an tempting offer that could lead in a trap

pcharl01 posted: »

If you decline to go to the Dairy farm, you will be unanimously voted against (except for Duck & Ben [If I remember] who was not asked).

• edited February 2015

Last one almost made me cry again. Damn it Lee...

This thread's been dying, time for more tucked-away, uncommon scenes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpdaIw5Jl8Q https://www.youtube.

• Nate was Wyatt's attacker because there was the bullet hole from Eddie's revolver in the headlight of Nate's truck.

• Boat confirmed for season 3????

A boat, physical or word appears in every episode of Season 1 & 2.

• wat

It's concept art of Season 3's Clementine.

• edited February 2015

Clementine doesn't appear on the comics.

And i think that's supposed to be S1 Clem

who's the girl in the background image of the forum? is that clem from the comics? she definitely looks grown up!

• Wait? You took that as evidence to figure out it was Nate? XD

Nate was Wyatt's attacker because there was the bullet hole from Eddie's revolver in the headlight of Nate's truck.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited February 2015

Given that it's mostly Kenny who keeps bringing him up, it makes sense

If you swapped Christa in for Kenny, Omid would be the one getting mentioned most of the time

Point still stands that a boy who doesn't even exist on-screen in Season 2 gets more mentions than characters who die in Season 2.

• After playing "400 Days" again I noticed Wyatt's shirt says "Hand jobs" on it.

Nice Telltale.

• that is clem, it is concept art from season 1 clem isn't in the comics

Sign in to comment in this discussion.