The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

1. No Going Back
    2. A House Divided
    3. In Harms Way
    4. All That Remains
    5. Amid the Ruins
    Saltlick123 posted: »

I liked it but I think "A House Divided" was by far my fav episode of Season 2.

• edited February 2015

And this guy isn't around anymore..... :P

Alt text

• Fucking this ^^^^

@Welcome_To_Woodburry

And yeah, Ray. You are cool, why do you think you got a lot of friends from here? Cuz you're good friend that's why. I know you and I don't talk often (I would like to but I dunno if you're on now since you can't use skype now.) but I consider you one of my friends too. ^-^

ComingSoon posted: »

Honestly, who gives a shit about your taste in music? If you enjoy listening to it, then fuck everyone else in the community that says your

• Alt text

SaltLick305 posted: »

That moment when you're gone for so long that even the mighty TTG Forum gets updated in the meantime.

• xD

I remember that one time my sister said, ‘can you hold my waffles’ and I was expected to be given a plate to hold but she literally dumped a

• @GoldenPaladin

Sounds like my problem. I hear arguments 24/7 and no one tells me anything.

A fire in your house? I never know what happens anywhere, especially my house. I know nothing because nobody tells me anything.

• I feel like I'm in the small group that didn't really like No Going Back that much, idk why but just compared to the others I didn't like it that much....

* No Going Back * A House Divided * In Harms Way * All That Remains * Amid the Ruins

• Why is it I end up liking games that everybody else hates?

J-Master posted: »

I'm so pissed off right now, the latest trailer for Batman Arkham Knight hints at the fact Rocksteady might acknowledge Batman Arkham Origin

• lol

And this guy isn't around anymore..... :P

• I feel like I'm in the small group that didn't really like No Going Back that much

Judging by several people's comments on these forums, you are not in a "small" group. There are several people who have voiced their displeasure with this episode.

I feel like I'm in the small group that didn't really like No Going Back that much, idk why but just compared to the others I didn't like it that much....

• Alt text

WHAT THE FUCK I SEE WHITE AND GOLD BUT MY SISTER AND MY FRIENDS SEE BLACK AND BLUE HElp

• Ehhh eats carrot What's up, doc?

SaltLick305 posted: »

That moment when you're gone for so long that even the mighty TTG Forum gets updated in the meantime.

• This is driving me crazy......... And I see blue and black

WHAT THE FUCK I SEE WHITE AND GOLD BUT MY SISTER AND MY FRIENDS SEE BLACK AND BLUE HElp

• It doesn't stop me from listening.

@GoldenPaladin Sounds like my problem. I hear arguments 24/7 and no one tells me anything.

• I've only seen a few but then again I usually avoid the debate threads and stuff so idk but I'm not alone, Kewl

Alt text

I feel like I'm in the small group that didn't really like No Going Back that much Judging by several people's comments on these for

• YO I SEE GOLD AND WHITE BUT I ASKED GARY AND HE SEES BLACK AND BLUE AND HE TOLD ME HE HASN'T SEEN THIS EXPERIMENT BEFORE. I THOUGHT BEFORE ANYONE WHO SAID BLACK AND BLUE WAS LYING BUT BRUH

• WHAT THE FUCK

Green613 posted: »

YO I SEE GOLD AND WHITE BUT I ASKED GARY AND HE SEES BLACK AND BLUE AND HE TOLD ME HE HASN'T SEEN THIS EXPERIMENT BEFORE. I THOUGHT BEFORE ANYONE WHO SAID BLACK AND BLUE WAS LYING BUT BRUH

• how thpugh dnflsjdnbkjd

TheCatWolf posted: »

This is driving me crazy......... And I see blue and black

• IT"S SO MINDFUCKING I D ONT GET IT

Green613 posted: »

YO I SEE GOLD AND WHITE BUT I ASKED GARY AND HE SEES BLACK AND BLUE AND HE TOLD ME HE HASN'T SEEN THIS EXPERIMENT BEFORE. I THOUGHT BEFORE ANYONE WHO SAID BLACK AND BLUE WAS LYING BUT BRUH

• Guys help me what do I do.

A guy from another country texted me asking me to call him. What do i do

Alt text

• Salt123's Movie of the Day..............Previously: the Theory of Everything Today: The King's Speech

Alt text

• this is so confusing

just send him a pic of the dress

Gary-Oak posted: »

Guys help me what do I do. A guy from another country texted me asking me to call him. What do i do

• I'm so confused. I see black and blue.

• Try to see it from a different angle, I did and I saw white and gold.... a bit...

how thpugh dnflsjdnbkjd

• I usually have my earphones and play music to block off voices. It's helpful. :3

It doesn't stop me from listening.

• Okay, now from far I can kinda see the black and blue, but from close I see white and gold.

• I'm glad I listen...No information is bad information.

I usually have my earphones and play music to block off voices. It's helpful.

• ...Call him! :P

Guys help me what do I do. A guy from another country texted me asking me to call him. What do i do

• I see alt text lol

• Breaking the internet

I'm so confused. I see black and blue.

• Looks like they'll be some good action so I might as well see it for the hell of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uDuFh-nC-c

• So sad

I see alt text lol

• WAIT HOLD THE BONE! I see... I think it's blue with bronze frills or whatever.

So sad

• Call him and play Lee Everett walking dead recordings like: Who the fuck are you!? and stuff like that and see his reaction :P

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited February 2015
  • That's Blue and Black.

Are you all high? :P

• So now Tobi posts at night? Yeah, I've definitely been gone far too long.

Ehhh eats carrot What's up, doc?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.