Does Lady Forrester annoy anyone else?

2»

Comments

• Understandable, perhaps, but doing things in the name of emotion isn't always forgivable - House Forrester is in such a precarious position that any mistake could be fatal. Bringing Asher back could have been fatal - one warrior is not worth the risk of shattering a diplomatic peace, and if things had gone well with the Boltons, her decision could very well have gotten people killed, and she's going to keep making decisions like that until she's unable to, probably on account of being dead.

The way Lady Forrester has been talking, I feel like she's going to commit some atrocity in the name of protecting her family and it's going to make my jaw drop to the floor.

To the OP, I don't necessarily find her annoying, I know plenty of people who aggressively make poor decisions based on emotion, and I've learned to be able to like them while recognizing that flaw. However, I do think that she's going to get people killed, and I definitely have a problem with that.

Everything she did made sense since she was a mother. Sometimes she didn't act rationally, but emotionally. That seems perfectly forgivable to me.

• Well, what did Cersei do on Joffrey's Small Council? In the first episode, Lady Forrester is the Lady of the House, and Ethan is just 13 or so. It makes perfect sense for her to act as "Lady Regent" and try to make sure her son follows the right path. And in the second small council meeting (at the start of episode 2), Rodrik is still assumed to be bedridden, so Lady Forrester represents the house. I don't know if she was part of Lord Gregor's small council and I don't know if she'll be a permanent member of Rodrik's small council either. But to me, it made perfect sense for her to be on Ethan's small council.

Duruial posted: »

I have a Castellan, a Marhsall, a Maester, what is she? The Master of Coin? I'm pretty sure that the council is putting up with her, unless I appoint her to a job.

• Yeah. As I was playing I was like "I AM THE RULER. IF YOU WERE NOT MY MOTHER IN THIS GAME, I'D KILL YOU!"
    In real life I would be a lot more sympathetic to her but she's deliberately undermining me in the game and that annoys me.

• She's pretty much the weak link of House Forrester

• Lady Forrester, Rodrik and his bethroded Elaena Glenmore are all going to die in the Blue Wedding

• Good. I thought i was the only one who didn't like her lol

• No, I really like her. She is one of my favorites in fact. I like strong women. Do you really think Ethan should rule Ironrath? Of course not. He was just a kid and even though he was the lord, someone had to make decisions.

• She doesn't annoy me. Still, she could learn a thing or two from Talia - the girl is going through a hard time as well and remains a lot more level-headed.

I'm a bit puzzled as to why Lord Gregor didn't want her to know anything about the North Grove thing. "Tell no one but him. Tell only your uncle Duncan. The future of the house may depend on it." Kinda made me wary of her when I played as Gared.

• She should totally quit the acting behind lord's back now though since Rodrik is more than fit to be the one making the decisions.

GF1115 posted: »

No, I really like her. She is one of my favorites in fact. I like strong women. Do you really think Ethan should rule Ironrath? Of course not. He was just a kid and even though he was the lord, someone had to make decisions.

• LADY FORRESTER DESTROYEEEEERRRRR !!!

DoubleJump posted: »

Seems like the typical mother character, where if things don't go her way she gets pissy, but always worrying. I would expect as much since

• MOOOO-OOM!

MOM LEAVE ME ALONE! I'M TRYING TO RULE!

• Bursts in and almost gets rodrik killed in surgery

That look on her face. I don't know if there's a gif of it somewhere, but she looked like she was going to eat him.

• Lmao XD

Pride posted: »

Lady Forrester, Rodrik and his bethroded Elaena Glenmore are all going to die in the Blue Wedding

• ******BOOK/SHOW SPOILERS REGARDING THE STARKS******

Catelyn annoyed me at first, but then I grew to appreciate her. Yes, she did some really annoying things in the beginning. Especially, capturing Tyrion. That was the main thing that she did wrong. Also, her poor treatment of Jon Snow. However, later on in the show, she expresses regret for how she treated Jon Snow and she acknowledges that it was wicked of her. She felt that her inability to love a motherless child because she was jealous of his mother was the reason her family was suffering now. I really appreciated that scene. She also makes some good calls that Robb fails to heed. Robb started to frustrate me more than Catelyn towards the end. Catelyn told Robb to not break his oath to Walder Frey and he ignored her. She also told Robb that she should be in Winterfell with Bran and Rickon, which Robb did not allow. She also warned Robb that Theon came from bad stock and would likely betray them, which came to pass. She also told Robb that Walder Frey was not one to forgive a slight so easily, which was true. All things considered, the good calls she made (which were all ignored by cocky Robb) make up for her stupidity with the whole Tyrion thing. By the end (Red Wedding), I really liked and admired Catelyn. She was a strong woman. I can't wait for Lady Stoneheart.

She reminds me of Catelyn Stark, I hated Catelyn Stark. She too gets involved where its not her place, mostly making matters worse.

• I got mad at her when I was beating Gryff. I didn't want her there and she had no reason to be there. She just felt like in the way of my shit.

• She is not annoying but i don't like her doing things behind the lords back.

• I don't like her. She invited Ludd in the hall and interrupted Rodrik and Elaena while they were discussing the marriage, plus not to mention she also stopped Rodrik from beating the shit out of Gryff.

• I hope she's the traitor. I'll enjoy taking her head. When I was beating Gryff and she interrupted I would have really liked an option to have had her arrested.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.