(?) Telltale Games will remember that

2»

Comments

• That would probably be 98% of the players :P

ViperMaw posted: »

That'd be awesome if Telltale put a "Skipped the credits?" in the statistics! Then, all of those who did it will be ashamed!

• Alt text

DoubleJump posted: »

Since this topic is back for whatever reason I want to update this. The problem has been fixed and everything runs very smoothly. Hooray!

• Hmm...Thinking about it they did remember it during the Episode 2 wait...Good times.

• What i hope, is that if you watch through all of the credits for all of the episodes, you get an awesome scene at the end of the season. But if you didn't watch all the credits, you wont get the scene.

Look I like the idea that tell-tale would put a joke like that, that slightly make fun of themselves in there, but what is the point? is it

• I've heard for Episode 3, if you skip the credits again, Telltale will show the crying Indian commercial.

• Will there be a different dialog for episode 2 prologue?
    For those who skip?

• :'(

Alt text

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I've heard for Episode 3, if you skip the credits again, Telltale will show the crying Indian commercial.

• Good question! I wonder that as well.. No idea though XD

Vold posted: »

Will there be a different dialog for episode 2 prologue? For those who skip?

• Well, I accidently skipped the credits of episode 1 and I got the same opening as everyone else.

Linsepins posted: »

Good question! I wonder that as well.. No idea though XD

• Did the 1st ep credits have a song ? I don't think so.

duke4life07 posted: »

WHY WOULD YOU SKIP THAT AWESOME SONG???

• edited April 2015

TTG should do what gearbox did if they don't want people to skp credits. :D I'm talking about badass art of course. It was the best idea ever.

• naik posted: »

Did the 1st ep credits have a song ? I don't think so.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited April 2015

I'm currently playing Tales of Monkey Island which is another game from Telltale, and the best end credit sequence is episode 3, which has a talking skull that begins to mock a lot of the names and jobs in the credits.

Web Designer: Jake Rodkin

"Jake, go talk to someone who cares."

DeityD posted: »

TTG should do what gearbox did if they don't want people to skp credits. I'm talking about badass art of course. It was the best idea ever.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I would be in the 2%, i love the music they have chosen so far and like listening to it again in the credits :P

Linsepins posted: »

That would probably be 98% of the players :P

• Alt text

dojo32161 posted: »

I'm currently playing Tales of Monkey Island which is another game from Telltale, and the best end credit sequence is episode 3, which has a

• interesting idea. that would cool. take a like. really sorry by the very late reply. computer problems.

Arya_Stupid posted: »

What i hope, is that if you watch through all of the credits for all of the episodes, you get an awesome scene at the end of the season. But if you didn't watch all the credits, you wont get the scene.

• Thanks Dreamcatcher. Hope your computer is feeling better now :)

interesting idea. that would cool. take a like. really sorry by the very late reply. computer problems.

• Yea but i 'm trying to listening to both episode 1 and episode 2 songs at the Extras,but it won't play them again I don't know why it doesn't play?Is it a bug?

Pipas posted: »

Um, yes, it had. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BcsfftwLUf0

• Hey I can't listening to it again extras you episode 1 and episode 2 songs I love those songs is it a bug because it doesn't play it anymore,is it a Xbox one problem?

OzzyUK posted: »

I would be in the 2%, i love the music they have chosen so far and like listening to it again in the credits :P

• it is thanks

Arya_Stupid posted: »

Thanks Dreamcatcher. Hope your computer is feeling better now

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I don't know much about any technical issues, i would recommend asking for help on the Xbox One support forum.

strwar3 posted: »

Hey I can't listening to it again extras you episode 1 and episode 2 songs I love those songs is it a bug because it doesn't play it anymore,is it a Xbox one problem?

• That happened to me first episode but the reason why I clicked away was to turn the volume up because I liked the song.

Oops..

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited April 2015

Lmao! I remember this :D

dojo32161 posted: »

Here it is if you want to see it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKxfDkV4CuE

Sign in to comment in this discussion.