Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• Yeah I know but that's life. I'm taking advantage now; I'm not going to disappear like some thought but I won't post as much. Comment every know and then. Drop by to say hi. I'll have my DA going, so the images will never end. :3

Yeah, I can see what you mean. I will make a note to NEVER do that again. :)Nick just wanted to scare Gren just a bit, that's all. XD And I wasn't going to go into the black Plague, honestly. Just a little something that Calla participated in....

Hey, least I'm on the right track! ANNNNNND since you said this and I spot something odd, I WILL be there. >:D lol

HazzatheMan posted: »

That word hiatus makes me think you're gonna die or something :P It's gonna be strange not having you around as much dude... Oh man, Harb

• edited April 2015

I'll keep our monthes-long PM updated, so you don't miss me :')

I may have to give Nick a proper surname now :P Maybe when I delve into his backstory (the Pirate's backstory before Death's Harbinger took him over) The Great Pestilence sounds more epic, but seriously that was a horrible time :/

Yep, feel free to point out anything you want, and that goes for everyone else!! XP

pudding_pie posted: »

Yeah I know but that's life. I'm taking advantage now; I'm not going to disappear like some thought but I won't post as much. Comment every

• edited April 2015

Poor Belinda, though it's good to know that Jonathan does indeed love her in spite of his predicament :D

Mirah is scary, she scares me more than Bloody Mary does! Maybe it's cuz she's a Vampire? :/

I'm looking forward to what comes next! XD

Oh and I LOVE your long comments where you pick the story apart!!!! DON'T EVER STOP! :)

EMMYPESS posted: »

Belinda was right. She was terribly, regrettably right. The first thing she did when she woke up alone was stifle a cry. Still, the tears es

• Plus, I've often thought about his relationship with your OC Harmony; this is her uncle and with that, Harms may just pop up sometime. :D

Well then you know what that means? She's gonna have to hang out with him when times get better in my story, too XD

The mobster thing was funny XD They seem like, if they weren't working for Fabletown, that that would be their career branch.

Oh JJ XD I have some minor guesses (as you've seen) but I doubt any of them are right XD

Ooooooh I knew there had to be a connection... Can't wait to see where it all goes!

I'm glad you write it! It's awesome!

Don't mind the cursing, tbh! XD Means I did something right. I've done that several times (along with the feels) to certain chaps you've pos

• Poor Lucas, at least his Dad is there for him in every way possible :)

Azaria is on a warpath isn't she?! I wouldn't try and stop that woman :P

Btw:

NYC said purring and rubbed his face on Kierons cheek.

I know it was meant to be Nyx, but NYC was too precious to not get mentioned in this comment! XP

I look forward to more! XD

Tetra posted: »

Why War? Part: Four In the real world. Hans house... Night had shown in the real world and Lucas started to get tired. Hans picked him

• No problem, man! This chapter was awesome! I can't believe what I've been missing out on!

Ah, that makes sense. I like it! And I love Death's view on Nick as a son; You can tell it's there as Death hopes Nick makes it back, you know?

Nick is like....super badass XD Lyra <3 She's cute :) I think that's all the Q's for now; If I have anymore, I'll PM you!

Thank you so much for this comment EMMY!!! XD Ok so, what is a Harbinger: The definition of Harbinger is someone or something that foresh

• Love the dawings, especially the one of Noah(Ghastly♥) Another good display of family ties and drama, that will eventually work out hopefully.

Carla stood beside the heavily guarded fence and waited anxiously for her son. Glaring at her watch, the bastard was five minutes late. The

• I do tend to write a lot of 'action' based chapters, so I'm gonna try and tone that down to focus on the overall story more you know?

Death did play a part in all this though...

Nick is OP, but I gave him flaws. Lyra still needs to be fleshed out properly, she will probably be in the next chapter :)

Cool! I have to ask though, how much of this story have you read?

No problem, man! This chapter was awesome! I can't believe what I've been missing out on! Ah, that makes sense. I like it! And I love Dea

• Emily Pessolano, the master of life and death in the Sims...

You make Death himself blush with awe XP

YUS XD The ghost babies XD I purposely wanted to have some when I FIRST got the sims 3, so I made a guy sim and took him to Paris and he mar

• I agree with the others on Gertraud, she reminds me of my dear Viera in her youth. Though Viera wasn't as feisty.

Though I'm unfamiliar with the German history besides the wars and a few other tings, but I think The Brothers Grim would make a interesting addition if you wish to consider them.hat.

Firstly, I apologise for the rough beginning to the story. For my first piece of writing outside of short stories, I think that I did wel

• I did that on purpose, lol XD Yep, it's an issue that's actually more important than it originally seems. It comes into play with a lot of things, unfortunately. Mirah's a vampire and she's certainly going to get what she deserves in the end. I don't think she was in the High school tale; I think you might be thinking of Ashlyn and Franklin. God, I miss writing about those kids. It's been so long ^W^

Good job on passing! That happened last year; It took like three weeks for us to do our midterms because we had a bunch of snowdays :/ This year, it took one week but was split between the two weeks that we had school. Plus we had ONE snowday during that. I hate the doctors too, my arm still hurts XD I need to get another one in a month, and then six months after that one :( But then I don't need any more shots ever (Thank the Lord.) My week has been VERY cool, being on break is so nice! I went to the mall, and I also stopped in a comic shop I never knew existed until a few days ago. I bought myself a hardcopy of Fables: Issue 1 :D It felt so awesome walking out with it in my shopping bag XD

Oh man EMMY, right at the beginning I thought he literally ditched! Just to find out it wasn't the poor guys fault. Poor Johnathan having a

• His name is actually Nick. XD It's all good. I get my own characters mixed all the time. lo Still, though, gotta love some Ghastly action. :D <3 And yes, it will all work out in the end. Pie always leaves his OC's with happily ever afters.

MasterStone posted: »

Love the dawings, especially the one of Noah(Ghastly♥) Another good display of family ties and drama, that will eventually work out hopefully.

• Oh my goodness, the bad ass meter just went up. Nick vs Grendel's is something I want to see beyond the words, it should be painted or made into a movie. Seriously! Should that image be drawn, I could picture Nick wrestling the Grendel to the ground then the Grendel throws Nick and he lands on feet the do some crazy stuff lol. Sorry I was watching momontage of my favorite movies, while writing this..

And as for the ships you just created, I ship em.

Haven't written in a while (as usual :P) So get ready for another chapter, kinda breaking my little tradition with this one: There is no fig

• Exactly. I did it on purpose; The way things were back then, it was more complicated. If that were to happen today, she might not have been as upset, maybe just disappointed, you know? Love meant more than it seems to mean today.

Sophie was a bit of a shell Belinda had to crack, but once it did crack, she became much more open and trusting to Belinda. They've got a bit of an understanding of one another; They come from similar poor backgrounds, and both have deceased parents. I love their relationship <3

His curse has nothing to do with his mood or anything he does. It kind of just shows through whenever it feels like it. When he was young, he couldn't tell when it was going to get the best of him, and therefore his parents and probably other dear ones have died. Sophie though, knew he couldn't help it and still loved him; She was lucky not to have been around during those transformation periods, or else she may have been in a grave long ago. The ring, I have different purposes for it. It'll be explained eventually. Mirah's evil; her plans are more than they seem. She's on a 'simple' mission to kill; But why would Rutley want people dead? That will be explained eventually as well.

Yep :) My sibs all have stuffy noses and the like; I think I'm a lucky one, I don't tend to get allergies too bad. Poor little Ems :( I know watching my little sister sneeze as a baby was entertaining, but I'm sure she doesn't enjoy it XD I have sleepovers every once in a while. Usually on weekends, but this is our Spring Break so we decided Thursday into Friday was good. They're always a blast!

NO bueno! NO BUENO! I hate shots and anything like it, yet I do things like donate blood and stuff XD I'm such a weird person, lol. They didn't hurt that bad when the needle stuck, just the one on my right shoulder. However, I got two on my left and they feel like bruises when you touch them, lol.

I was hoping John would be there when Belinda woke up; a small part in me, however, knew this would be too easy. I could feel her heart brea

• Oh yeah. Originally, I was going to make him evil, however I saw that a true romance felt more genuine than a betrayal.

Mirah is a scary bitch XD She DEFINITELY scares me more than Mary (but don't tell Mary that XD) It could be that she's a Vampire, it could also be because she seems like the most dangerous Fable out there.

Thanks :) I feel like I'm being annoying sometimes because YOU guys write these long stories, and then you go to check who commented and get hit with a wall of text XD I don't get annoyed by long comments either. I LOVE picking the story apart; I find it helps be comprehend some parts and retain things better. Plus, I find 90 percent of most stories quotable XD

Poor Belinda, though it's good to know that Jonathan does indeed love her in spite of his predicament Mirah is scary, she scares me more

• Maybe Pie could draw Nick facing up to Gren and Robert?! XD

Nick will have a very hard time facing them, especially as he still doesn't have his final form, but he shall find a way as always...

DeathxHope, NickxJayne (though that one is for my next story) Yep, I created something that other people love at long last :'D

Oh my goodness, the bad ass meter just went up. Nick vs Grendel's is something I want to see beyond the words, it should be painted or mad

• I am already thinking of how I can include them.

After the revolutions of 1848, the Brothers Grimm became politicians for a short amount of time. I intend to see how I can prioritise on that.

I agree with the others on Gertraud, she reminds me of my dear Viera in her youth. Though Viera wasn't as feisty. Though I'm unfamiliar

• You already had Charming betray Winter... Please no more betrayal? :(

She hasn't met Nick yet :P

I absolutely loved you picking my story apart!! It was nice to see you pinpoint what you liked etc. XD

Oh yeah. Originally, I was going to make him evil, however I saw that a true romance felt more genuine than a betrayal. Mirah is a scary

• Hehe, thanks XD I've done some mad experimenting in the past...

Emily Pessolano, the master of life and death in the Sims... You make Death himself blush with awe XP

• That's cool! I like action just as much as other types of scenes, but it's cool that you're diversing(Haha I don't think that's a word.) more :)

Nick is awesome BECAUSE of the flaws he has. And you know, his total freakin' awesome killing powers and shit XD Can't wait to see her and how she is :)

I've read a few chapters in the past (like, the first couple) so I know a bit of background info, though I hadn't commented because I didn't always have the time to, you know? If you want, you can give me a brief description of what's happened; I know you've told me some stuff as you were describing Nick for me to make him and stuff, and you also told me your plans for Harmony :)

I do tend to write a lot of 'action' based chapters, so I'm gonna try and tone that down to focus on the overall story more you know? Dea

• I haven't played the Sims so I wouldn't know :P

(I saw your name on Instagram when you took that selfie... Just in case you were like "How the hell does he know my name?!")

Hehe, thanks XD I've done some mad experimenting in the past...

• And you say I throw all these feels out. XD A confetti of feels these days! My stars!

I too love friendships that are so well developed that no matter the situation, you'll always know there is the comfort of a good friend to listen to your worries and troubles. These two have found it. :3

Ah I see now. At first, I seriously thought it was like what Werewolves do, you know, the moon and all but knowing he lets these moments slip may not be such a good idea...but then again, poor guy has this thing dormant and there is never truly a warning to these things, what with curses and all. :( I figured Mirah had more to her play, same as Rutley but those are always the fun mysterys. :D

Man, you are indeed the lucky one. I did that earlier. I laughed but it was too cute because she looks at me like 'you bastard. You did this to me....' and I just love it. lol Least you're having a blast on your break! Take advantage!

Yes! F shots and no bueno 100x's again! XD Hate shots! You brave soul....

Exactly. I did it on purpose; The way things were back then, it was more complicated. If that were to happen today, she might not have been

• Oh damn, my mistake. :/ Maybe one day Nick would get another form.. that licks his foes to oblivion.

His name is actually Nick. XD It's all good. I get my own characters mixed all the time. lo Still, though, gotta love some Ghastly action. And yes, it will all work out in the end. Pie always leaves his OC's with happily ever afters.

• Shit....I just realized XD It's okay, if I put my name out there, might as well not hide it XD Sims is an interesting game. You should try it out one day. It's not everyone's cup of tea though; It's meant for people who like to control families and build houses and make people. It's kind of like playing barbies, but like a thousand times more awesomer XD

I haven't played the Sims so I wouldn't know :P (I saw your name on Instagram when you took that selfie... Just in case you were like "How the hell does he know my name?!")

• Hans is one of the greatest father's ever didn't ya know! ;D

She is and when I come out of the aftermath of my nap and write the next chapter you will see how ruthless she is!

Hahaha! That's funny! XD apparently New York City can purr! XD since it was something small I fixed it quick. :p

Awesome! All I can say is strap in kids cus next arc is going to get fucking weird! :3

Poor Lucas, at least his Dad is there for him in every way possible Azaria is on a warpath isn't she?! I wouldn't try and stop that woma

• We'll see, lol XD

That's all good. I can't wait till he does though!

No problem! I loved the whole story <3

You already had Charming betray Winter... Please no more betrayal? She hasn't met Nick yet :P I absolutely loved you picking my story apart!! It was nice to see you pinpoint what you liked etc. XD

• edited April 2015

The Devil Among Us (my story on fanfiction.net that I have neglected for a month now :P) has a huge mix of romance (I ship BigbyxSnow every damn day!) brutal action from Nick and Bigby, and other types of drama and stuff :D

His flaws are hidden though, you have to dig to discover this Harbinger's weaknesses :) Nick has so many powers at his disposal, but he neglects their usage as it makes conflicts way too easy...

All you need to know is that Famine and Pestilence's Harbinger's (Aleesha and Cormac respectively) have been dealt with, now only War's Harbinger Galen remains to be dealt with XD

Oh I forgot to mention that the only person that can truly kill a Harbinger is it's Master. If a Harbinger's human form is killed, they become spirits and have to search for new hosts, which can take ages because they're picky about appearances etc.

If the Harbinger neglects a human form and roams the earth in their non-human forms then gets killed, they just become a spirit for a while before going back out there. They look for human hosts to blend in.

That's cool! I like action just as much as other types of scenes, but it's cool that you're diversing(Haha I don't think that's a word.) mor

• Ooh, I forgot to mention that as he's gotten older, he sees the warning signs and separates himself from all that he loves. (Hence, the Paris house) He also has the power to teleport, in a way. That didn't come naturally. That'll be explained, too.

Poor Emmy, probably cursing you in her head XD

And you say I throw all these feels out. XD A confetti of feels these days! My stars! I too love friendships that are so well developed t

• I....adore...Hans -diabetes has set in- UGH! The sweetness this dude has! So devoted. I have this weird thought, that Hans is going to end up in Alice's dream and wonderland....

Man! I missed the epic NYC purr. XD But I still love Nyx; he's one of those sidekicks you can't help but wish to own for your own. And Kieron is headed for a mess, that's for sure. These scientists, doctors, soilders....man! They don't play around in your stories! Hopefully good comes out with these four but that's too easy.

Great work like always, man! Look forward to more!

Why War? Part: Four In the real world. Hans house... Night had shown in the real world and Lucas started to get tired. Hans picked him

• Now that you mention that, this would be fun to play around with. XD Oh those poor faces....lol

Oh damn, my mistake. Maybe one day Nick would get another form.. that licks his foes to oblivion.

• Looking forward to it!

Although I'm pulling an 8-5 shift tomorrow :(

Hans is one of the greatest father's ever didn't ya know! ;D She is and when I come out of the aftermath of my nap and write the next cha

• Hahaha! That's slick EMMY XD. I feel really bad for Jonathan :(. Dang, I hope it's quick before anyone gets hurt! Ah okay the cogs in my very rusted brain are turning and I think you're right about that. It may be time for a revisit at some point :3

Oh yeah I remember my family up north was complaining that there was way too many Snow days and that it needed to slow down. Oh wow that's not good! Lol Well at least the shots will be over with soon! :P Being on break is fantastic! I've never actually been in a comic store before, except for in a video game which of course doesn't count XD. That's really cool though! I should also try and look for a Fables comic to have physically but there are games I need and such XD maybe I'll try and find a comic store this summer and buy it when I get a job as well! XD

I did that on purpose, lol XD Yep, it's an issue that's actually more important than it originally seems. It comes into play with a lot of t

• I played the Sims 2 for a bit easily 10 years ago, but all I did was turn lights on and off, slap my partner in the face, and be late for work (I had NO IDEA what the controls were or what the purpose of the game was at the time, plus I was only 9 or 10 :P)

Shit....I just realized XD It's okay, if I put my name out there, might as well not hide it XD Sims is an interesting game. You should try i

• "I hate cliffhangers" - Ellie, The last of Us.

In all seriousness, the cliffhanger was well managed. This demon from within Jonathan, I am curious as to what it is exactly, how it looks, operates, etc.

Continue with ypour excelsior quality. I look forward to the next chapter.

Belinda was right. She was terribly, regrettably right. The first thing she did when she woke up alone was stifle a cry. Still, the tears es

• Their meeting will be short... and she won't die either :P

Glad you like it so much! XD

We'll see, lol XD That's all good. I can't wait till he does though! No problem! I loved the whole story

• To be honest, I have never played the Sims.

Have you never had Grim Reaper babies in the Sims? Lmao XD Just kidding around.

• Oh man that's right it's probably getting late where you are! Apologies man.

Looking forward to it! Although I'm pulling an 8-5 shift tomorrow

• It's close to midnight over here :P

No need to be sorry, more money is always nice, but I'm gonna be so knackered when I get in :(

Oh man that's right it's probably getting late where you are! Apologies man.

• edited April 2015

Hans is one of the greats! :3 Anything can happen ;)

I have changed it back so you may see it! XD Dude I wish I had Nyx as well! That kitten is really nice and can tell the future! He'd be like: "You are about to do good on this test but you'd get a better grade if you studied" or "That chick over there is your future wife if you go talk to her" and possibly my favorite "Today you will hit the lottery!" They're hardcore bad guys! XD I can say it is a "good" ending but at the same time it is not a good one, there will be a twist. ;) If this I don't finish this when it's close to your hiatus message me and I will tell you the ending! :)

Thanks Pie! :D

I....adore...Hans -diabetes has set in- UGH! The sweetness this dude has! So devoted. I have this weird thought, that Hans is going to end u

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited April 2015

Because pie is life. Pie is love. XD He's going to kill me now for sure.

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that's right! Duh, Jacob! I'd still do them. XD XD

Yes you have, dude! Be proud! Feel the love!

Why is Pie drunk off his face? :P The Grendels don't have glamours or human forms in this universe btw... DeathxHope... YAY, I STARTED A SHIP!!!!! XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.