Monument to the Walking Dead: An Interactive Story (Ongoing)

Comments

• [Drop down and hope for the best.]

• .>.>

<.<

What? Probably not, but maybe..

There's always the slim chance that someone has their morals straight and their thoughts in the right place but they wouldn't make it that long

• I'm hoping that Zayne runs into one of those people and not a serial killer or rapist or anything of the negative sort

NoHopeLeft posted: »

.>.> <.< What? Probably not, but maybe..

• There's all sorts of people out there...

I'm hoping that Zayne runs into one of those people and not a serial killer or rapist or anything of the negative sort

• 80% Undead

18% Literal fucking psychopaths

2% People who might pose as some help

Them's the facts!

There's all sorts of people out there...

• That's probably true XD

But there's always the 1%...

80% Undead 18% Literal fucking psychopaths 2% People who might pose as some help Them's the facts!

• edited April 2015

I got my first joke character, I feel so special :^D

Awesome Part

What happened to the baby?

Chapter 1: Trauma. - Part 2: Hidden and Scared. The Countryside. The boy siffled and wiped away several tears remaining in his eyes. H

• SHIT, you didn't realize it...

...It was heavily implied he killed the baby to put an end to it's suffering, because it was shot with no chance of recovery.

supersagig posted: »

[Drop down and hope for the best.] Awesome Part What happened to the baby?

• The 1% who have their wits ahead of them a.k.a the masters of manipulation?

That's probably true XD But there's always the 1%...

• Yayyyyy!

I got my first joke character, I feel so special :^D

• In all honestly it wasn't very creative :c

Yayyyyy!

• I can't remember my first joke character but I can remember the second that I actually thought "hey. I should bring him in, it'll be so much fun." But then I remembered how serious it was and how serious I wasn't

In all honestly it wasn't very creative :c

• I got "Important Character."

XD

I can't remember my first joke character but I can remember the second that I actually thought "hey. I should bring him in, it'll be so much fun." But then I remembered how serious it was and how serious I wasn't

• Important Character

Why did that make me laugh so hard?

I got "Important Character." XD

• Name: Important Character.

Bio: He doesn't have one, but he's a important character.

Appearance: He's like other characters, but more important.

Other Info: He shall be introduced right now.

Personality: He's important enough to be in the story.

Username: Important

Important Character Why did that make me laugh so hard?

• That seems really important and needs to be handled ASAP

Name: Important Character. Bio: He doesn't have one, but he's a important character. Appearance: He's like other characters, but more

• edited April 2015

If he had a actual name and a few personality traits...I could work with him, but in his current state I can't tdo jack with him XD

That seems really important and needs to be handled ASAP

• Henry Dilman, that's his name now

If he had a actual name and a few personality traits...I could work with him, but in his current state I can't tdo jack with him XD

• While I appreciate the enthusiasm, I'm not able to use him just like that XD

Henry Dilman, that's his name now

• I just started crying from laughter because of a character who went from Important Character to Henry Dilman. I hope whoever made them is happy with themselves. Was it truly worth it?

While I appreciate the enthusiasm, I'm not able to use him just like that XD

• Yes. We're talking about it, yes? I'd say it's a job well done XD

I just started crying from laughter because of a character who went from Important Character to Henry Dilman. I hope whoever made them is happy with themselves. Was it truly worth it?

• On a side note, I spend the entire time on the bus reading recent parts to this story so you're doing something amazing. Kudos!

Yes. We're talking about it, yes? I'd say it's a job well done XD

• Really? :D

That's actually pretty cool to me. I'm glad I'm making a good enough story to make that big a of an impression :D

On a side note, I spend the entire time on the bus reading recent parts to this story so you're doing something amazing. Kudos!

• The choices are to the point where if you think you choose a good one you just get fucked. Like Shooting at Zafir or not, that seemed easy but it's probably got a whole lot of group conflict to bring with it.

There also choices that will bring conflict between two characters and a third might get pulled in as in Christian going to threaten Zafir to find Maria. Unless Maria never finds out, there shouldn't be any conflict except for someone using it as blackmail against Christian.

It just fucks me up... I have to think about the choices I make a lot.

Really? That's actually pretty cool to me. I'm glad I'm making a good enough story to make that big a of an impression

• edited April 2015

Voting is closed!

(!) The boy will drop down and hope for the best

I'll start working on this new part quick as day and post today, something today, probably. I'm not sure if everyone has voted or not, but the choice is fairly one sided at this point and it wouldn't make much of a change if someone or several people voted. Liquid, I guess you're the only one who thinks it's a good idea to pull himself up ;)

• UGH IM SO MAD AT MYSELF I MISSED VOTING! D:::

I'm sorry ;-; i've been really busy lately but ive been like 2 or 3 parts behind xDD

I would have voted with the majority anyway c:. Also who is the boy?!?

Voting is closed! (!) The boy will drop down and hope for the best I'll start working on this new part quick as day and post today, so

• I'm glad the choices are tough! It's my goal to make you (and everyone) question their actions and choices to the point of regret! :D

But I try not to "recycle" ideas that play out in alternate choices, though it becomes very temping >.>

Oh and the shot Zafir or not choice... It would've been an awful ending due to the fact how many of the group would've died, but their probably would have been at least one surviving member to keep the story moving. It reminds me, I need to release the alternate choices. I'll do that soon, after I've finished this part I'm working on.

The choices are to the point where if you think you choose a good one you just get fucked. Like Shooting at Zafir or not, that seemed easy b

• His name is ambiguous right now, but it's Zayne ;3

But worry, you don't need to be sorry. I don't take any offence and I sure as hell won't sacrifice Elias, yet.

And the offers still open. Just tell me where you're at and I'll make quick summery to get you up to speed :3

#TeamSarah posted: »

UGH IM SO MAD AT MYSELF I MISSED VOTING! :: I'm sorry ;-; i've been really busy lately but ive been like 2 or 3 parts behind xDD I would have voted with the majority anyway c:. Also who is the boy?!?

• edited April 2015

I sure as hell won't sacrifice Elias, yet.

;-;

Okay its not me dropping down, good :D

That'd be nice of you xD I'm sure Elias is having a great time right now, probably at a Dairy Queen drinking a mango smoothie. I'm sure of it, or he's in an alternate universe where nobody dies :D.

A summery would help but I don't know if you'd want to waste your time doing that.

His name is ambiguous right now, but it's Zayne ;3 But worry, you don't need to be sorry. I don't take any offence and I sure as hell won

• edited April 2015

It ain't a waste of time. All I need you to do if inform me where you're at in the story and I'll write a quick summery :D

I sure as hell won't sacrifice Elias, yet. ;-; Okay its not me dropping down, good That'd be nice of you xD I'm sure Elias is

• Beginning of chapter 5 :c

It ain't a waste of time. All I need you to do if inform me where you're at in the story and I'll write a quick summery

• This might take a little longer then I thought XD

Just give a little time and I'll get it to you :D

Beginning of chapter 5 :c

• No its fine! :) If you want just give are extremely brief description! Or I can just read it c:

This might take a little longer then I thought XD Just give a little time and I'll get it to you

• It will be pretty brief, but you should get the gist of it c:

No its fine! If you want just give are extremely brief description! Or I can just read it c:

• No problemo!

Okay thanks Hope

• Okay thanks Hope :D

It will be pretty brief, but you should get the gist of it c:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.