Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Alt text

There's no point in resisting, sooner or later, you will be dragged into it, so it's time to pick a side.

• Where can I get a copy?

Gary-Oak posted: »

I was playing Game Dev Tycoon, and I made this game. What do you guys think?

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited April 2015
  • How dare you use me against me!

Alt text

edited April 2015

Welcome to the shipping wars Jack, we lost our humanity long time ago, pick the side Jack before it's too late!

How dare you use me against me!

• I dont remember where it was, but I know it was somewhere where people were looking at unused audio

Linsepins posted: »

Omfg really? Where?

• But Jack, didn't you already say you were Team Rhyiona? <3

• Lookin down at the peasants. :P

MichaelBP posted: »

It feels good to be royalty.

• I promised, afterall. :D

MichaelBP posted: »

You did make the Rhyiona fortress and kingdom!

• I don't understand, why are their head upside down?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

We have a kingdom cause we might as well be royalty. It even rains Rhyiona there.

• See that's the main difference between Rhysha and Rhyiona. We're telling you to JOIN the shipping wars regardless of the side you pick. They simply use the crowd psychology to make you join them. IF you don't believe me check first two pages of Rhysha thread and see what happened to Fallandir a person who wanted to join us.
    Pick wisely Jack

Poogers555 posted: »

But Jack, didn't you already say you were Team Rhyiona?

• Why not is the better question. :D

Quiff posted: »

I don't understand, why are their head upside down?

• Fallandir a person who wanted to join us.

Fallandir didn't want to join any ship, they said they hate shipping. Don't make lies bruh, lol.

Leluch123 posted: »

See that's the main difference between Rhysha and Rhyiona. We're telling you to JOIN the shipping wars regardless of the side you pick. They

edited April 2015

Seriously?
    Check again

fallandir
    I think I'm about to join you, my friend.

OH and your reply to him Green

Green613
    Flag Hide thread
    Of course you do! Rhyionas wonderful fanbase consists of CLEARLY high class forum members. People that are a step above the rest!
    People like @ABigBadWolf @Poogers555 @Bloop @CrazedRabbit @Crips (me of course, I'm the highest of high class ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ) and practically everyone else on board! Why settle for the filth of a ship Rhysha is, or not be apart of the fun shipping is at all? You can be apart of greatness, APART OF RHYIONA!

Now who's liar?

link to that discussion- it's on page 2

Green613 posted: »

Fallandir a person who wanted to join us. Fallandir didn't want to join any ship, they said they hate shipping. Don't make lies bruh, lol.

• edited April 2015

I don't know man, it kinda feels like they're falling down into hell, which is bad. They should aim for the sky and only that, being holy and all.

Why not is the better question.

• How was I lying though? I was attempting to convince Fallandir to join us. No lies.

Seriously? Check again fallandir I think I'm about to join you, my friend. OH and your reply to him Green Green613

• Oh, no, they´re raining into our kingdom to provide us with moments and lots of love. :D

I don't know man, it kinda feels like they're falling down into hell, which is bad. They should aim for the sky and only that, being holy and all.

edited April 2015

Fallandir didn't want to join any ship, they said they hate shipping. Don't make lies bruh, lol.

He wanted to join us not you so saying that he didn't wanted to join any ship is a lie

How was I lying though? I was attempting to convince Fallandir to join us. No lies.

• I think I'm about to join you, my friend.

Pretty sure fallandir was talking about the gravestone thing, not ships.

Fallandir didn't want to join any ship, they said they hate shipping. Don't make lies bruh, lol. He wanted to join us not you so saying that he didn't wanted to join any ship is a lie

• Thank you, I´m really glad you enjoyed it and I´m gonna try to keep it up! :D

tessie0713 posted: »

On my Rhyiona, this is just SOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo great! I normally prefer fanfictions in bitter or sour flavor, but these two adorable love

• Of course not. The only darkness Rhyiona has is when someone opposes it.

Other than that it´s all light and rainbows. <3

Oh good. I was worried there for a moment. Cant' have our lovebirds succumb into darkness can we.

• Oh good. I was worried there for a moment. Cant' have our lovebirds succumb into darkness can we.

Oh, no, they´re raining into our kingdom to provide us with moments and lots of love.

• The guy can edit the photo and remove the bars and put rhys and Fiona face to face.It is my profile photo.

It's not you.

• edited April 2015

dojo32161

Flag Hide thread

I believe he saw my actual tombstone, open the image in a new tab and see the message. Fallandir hates shipping after all.

Reply1

Posted Apr 9 at 5:04pm

User Avatar Imagefallandir

Flag Hide comment

I did...

Fallandir hates shipping after all.

No truer words have never been spoken.

Right under that conversation

Fallandir didn't want to join any ship, they said they hate shipping. Don't make lies bruh, lol. He wanted to join us not you so saying that he didn't wanted to join any ship is a lie

• edited April 2015

???

Sorry, friend, I don´t think I understand.

The person in the picture is @wwrstvo0, they are just using the same avatar as you are.

They don´t have to edit their profile, a lot of people use the same avatars.

The guy can edit the photo and remove the bars and put rhys and Fiona face to face.It is my profile photo.

• It is only inevitable for all of you to pick a side.

Alt text

NEVER

• NEVER

There's no point in resisting, sooner or later, you will be dragged into it, so it's time to pick a side.

• No wonder he said that under our combined assults he got scared away from this Never to be seen again!

dojo32161 Flag Hide thread I believe he saw my actual tombstone, open the image in a new tab and see the message. Fallandir h

• It´s funny how people who don´t ship still cannot resist clicking these threads. They´re just that entertaining, don´t lie. :P

• edited April 2015

Because we are awesome that way.. ;)

And we're royalty

Alt text

It´s funny how people who don´t ship still cannot resist clicking these threads. They´re just that entertaining, don´t lie. :P

• edited April 2015

<3

Alt text

Of course not. The only darkness Rhyiona has is when someone opposes it. Other than that it´s all light and rainbows.

• Accurate reaction to seeing Rhyiona. :D

• Alt text

Linsepins posted: »

Because we are awesome that way.. And we're royalty

• I can respect that

Nah, I just said that you guys have better propaganda material - The Rhysha's have really stepped up their game in that regard, though! I

• Alt text

It is only inevitable for all of you to pick a side.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.